IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just getting warmed up, stop watching Fox News.

Breaking - Aide said to have overheard call where Trump asked diplomat about "investigations"

1) You're wrong. Again.

2) Overheard in a crowded restaurant. Fourth hand hearsay. Bullshit.

•••
Narrator: CNN is corrupt. Testimony was hearsay.

haha, you're like a Fox funnel. Empty, just repeat what they tell you. Just another witness.

You think CNN isn't corrupt and reports fairly. That video doesn't prove what you think it does if you paid attention to the hearings.

President Trump is being impeached based on hurt feelings and gossip.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
haha, you're like a Fox funnel. Empty, just repeat what they tell you.

You think CNN isn't corrupt and reports fairly. That video doesn't prove what you think it does if you pay attention to the hearings.

•••
haha, you're like a Fox funnel. Empty, just repeat what they tell you. Just another witness.

Typical liberal strategy. The facts of the hearings don't hurt President Trump at all; so they attack the people who contradict the narrative.

Amb. looks uniformed, conflicted, didn't think Burisma / Biden connection was a problem but was coached how to handle controversy before her confirmation hearing.

Her "assumption" Trump criticized her in call to President of Ukraine was wrong. No proof of any wrong doing, crime, etc..

Cowards sub-post.

•••
President Trump is being impeached based on hurt feelings and gossip.

•••
Jake Tapper embarrasses himself with ridiculous call for Articles of Impeachment against Trump
https://therightscoop.com/jake-tapp...ll-for-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump/

@jaketapper - the smartest man at cnn.
Amb. Yovanovitch testifies about POTUS and his team smearing her.
During her testimony, Pres. Trump goes on twitter and attacks her.
Asked for her reaction in real time, the witness says she finds the attack intimidating.
A potential article of impeachment, right there.
--

@MZHemingway - actual smart person.
Guys, we get that you feel Orange Man Bad deep in your bones, but this is almost too silly for words. Like, listen to yourselves.

•••
CNN reading part of the opening statement of aide David Holmes on TV, 10 pages. Will find link once released. haha, some good stuff.

Waiting for link.

some tweets

"David Holmes confirmed he overheard a July 26 phone call b/t Trump & Sondland in which Trump asked if Ukraine would investigate Biden. Sondland said yes."

@mkraju
reports that David Holmes, who overheard the Trump-Sondland phone call, heard President Trump ask, "so he's going to do the investigation?" Sondland replied in the affirmative, adding that Zelensky will do quote "anything you ask him to"

@mkraju
reporting that David Holmes heard Trump ask about the investigations to Sondland. Plus talked about AS$P Rocky and the Kardashians. Fucking batshit crazy. He also doesn’t give a shit about Ukraine

Holy shit. David Holmes testify about telephone call between Sondkand and Trump. How Zelensky loves Trumps ass and will do whatever he asks. Trump only cared about the investigation into Biden. This is really bad for Trump.

Last edited:
•••
•••
It has been "We are going to get him" by the Democratic party since he won the election. the impeachment hearings happening today we no doubt premeditated by the Democratic party no doubt, with shitloads of conspiracy between them in efforts to make it happen so they could take Washington back

That's a quid pro quo within itself

Conspiring for own personal gain ahead of the country and its people

Last edited:
•••
(BTW buying up copies to rank on the bestseller list establishes what we call "social proof" - its the same reason people buy facebook or twitter followers. Look popular and others will jump on the bandwagon.)

BTW, that's a typical example of how you like to patronize and insult. If you were a man, it would be called mansplaining. If you respect other people, they might listen to you. But then you would have to debate your points on their merits, which is rather more difficult than taking snide potshots.

•••
The US economy may not grow at all in the 4th quarter

The New York Fed's Nowcast for fourth quarter GDP is now calling for growth of just 0.4%. That's down from the model's earlier projection for 0.7% growth. The NY Fed cited "negative surprises" in recent economic reports, including a fall in manufacturing production during October.

The Atlanta Fed's GDPNow model is even more bearish. The growth tracker was dimmed on Friday to just 0.3% for the fourth quarter, compared with 1% a week ago. The Atlanta Fed in part blamed lukewarm consumer spending numbers released on Friday that showed retail sales, excluding vehicles and gasoline, inched up just 0.1% in October.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/economy/economy-gdp-fourth-quarter/index.html?utm_content=2019-11-15T23:08:35&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social

@mr-x

Last edited:
•••
And in today's testimony, the team that sees a Russian conspiracy under every pillow brings on their start witness. A woman born to Russian Communist parents. But she doesn't eat borscht, so she's OK.

•••
Show attachment 135531

After the explosion, Lennco won't be able to get back on his feet... Poor little CryBaby Snowflake...
Show attachment 135532
Been gone for a couple of days and I see Trump supporters are in such a panic the have to type in mega large font to try and drown out Trumps downfall.....LOL

Today was devastating for Dumbass Trump and now I am hearing there is now a first hand witness listening to Trump on Sondland's cell phone? LOL

Now Sondland HAS to fess up.

What is the term of the day? Oh yea.......

139b08f3-506b-4834-bc0b-10347766e1de_text_hi.gif

•••
The US economy may not grow at all in the 4th quarter

The New York Fed's Nowcast for fourth quarter GDP is now calling for growth of just 0.4%. That's down from the model's earlier projection for 0.7% growth. The NY Fed cited "negative surprises" in recent economic reports, including a fall in manufacturing production during October.

The Atlanta Fed's GDPNow model is even more bearish. The growth tracker was dimmed on Friday to just 0.3% for the fourth quarter, compared with 1% a week ago. The Atlanta Fed in part blamed lukewarm consumer spending numbers released on Friday that showed retail sales, excluding vehicles and gasoline, inched up just 0.1% in October.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/economy/economy-gdp-fourth-quarter/index.html?utm_content=2019-11-15T23:08:35&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social

@mr-x

Of course the 4th quarter of the economy wont grow, all the politicians are wrapped up in impeachment hearings because your party conspired to impeachment a sitting President since 2016 for personal gain only, not in the interest of the United States or its people, therefore putting our country in many dangers of many things for their own personal gain.

Last edited:
•••
Today was devastating for Dumbass Trump and now I am hearing there is now a first hand witness listening to Trump on Sondland's cell phone? LOL

Yep, just waiting for David Holmes opening statement to be released.

"How Zelensky loves Trumps ass and will do whatever he asks." Like I said earlier, Trump is getting passed around, he's developed a rep.

I guess it'll be here once they get it together - https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/holmes-testimony-sondland-call/index.html

or - https://twitter.com/search?q=David Holmes&src=typed_query&f=live

@mkraju
: I obtained a copy of David Holmes' opening statement, saying that he heard Trump telling Gordon Sondland: "So, he's gonna do the investigation?" Sondland tells Trump: "He's gonna do it" and that Zelensky will do "anything you ask for."

EJcwGXyVAAAzdwP

Last edited:
•••
5223a411-7ef5-4c46-99ca-f6c52fcf7955-1116_abfe_TMSHands1115.jpg

231894_600.jpg

fe67256c-15b0-4978-929e-7cfd3230d90b-thumbnail_2019.11.13-trump-shades-of-nixon.jpg

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Roger Stone convicted on 7 out of 7 counts.

Bet Donny’s feeling a bit nervous right now. Distracting tweetstorm in 5...4...3...3...
So remind me how many have now been convicted under the Umbrella of Donald Trump.

•••
2_luckovich_1.jpg

at_the_cliff_of_impeachment__ramses_morales_izquierdo.jpeg

Some poor Trump supporters are just confused
231885.png

•••
Yep, just waiting for David Holmes opening statement to be released.

"How Zelensky loves Trumps ass and will do whatever he asks." Like I said earlier, Trump is getting passed around, he's developed a rep.

I guess it'll be here once they get it together - https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/holmes-testimony-sondland-call/index.html

or - https://twitter.com/search?q=David Holmes&src=typed_query&f=live

@mkraju
: I obtained a copy of David Holmes' opening statement, saying that he heard Trump telling Gordon Sondland: "So, he's gonna do the investigation?" Sondland tells Trump: "He's gonna do it" and that Zelensky will do "anything you ask for."

EJcwGXyVAAAzdwP
Sondland may plead the 5th or bargain for immunity so he can really talk without persecution.

There were 3 other people at the table with Sondland who could hear that call and If we can get just one of them to talk then its pretty much over.

•••
"Sondland said".

I see how that "said" is how this is going to go.

shit funnels really good through the media when the hearings are "closed door"

once they are public, it all falls apart.

so this whole thing is to try and to persuade the American people, persuade is the operative word.

•••
"Sondland said".

I see how that "said" is how this is going to go.

sh*t funnels really good through the media when the hearings are "closed door"

once they are public, it all falls apart.

so this whole thing is to try and to persuade the American people, persuade is the operative word.
Tell yourself whatever you have to so you can sleep at night.

The Orange Dufass is going to be impeached.
If he keeps doing the sh!it he did this morning or worse then he is out on the street.

EJbiBdGXkAAP0N6.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Tell yourself whatever you have to so you can sleep at night.

The Orange Dufass is going to be impeached.
If he keeps to the sh!it he did this morning or worse then he is out on the street.

couldn't the fact be that you just don't like the President, you don't like his hair. his skin color, the way he dresses, the way he talks, aren't these the real reason why you would put America through what is going on???

•••
The idea is to have the media correspond closed door testimony, put their huge spin on it and funnel it to the American people, "Before" it goes to public live hearing, look at the live hearings not the closed door hearings, the Democrats have had a boot put up their asses in the live hearings.

•••
couldn't the fact be that you just don't like the President, you don't like his hair. his skin color, the way he dresses, the way he talks, aren't these the real reason why you would put America through what is going on???
Really? Seriously?

I put America through this? LOL

Are you for real???

There is only ONE person responsible for putting America through what is going on and the is Donald Trump.

Trump supporters continue to blame everyone else but the one person who is the real problem here and that is Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Really? Seriously?

I put America through this? LOL

Are you for real???

There is only ONE person responsible for putting America through what is going on and the is Donald Trump.

You Trump supporters continue to blame everyone else but the one person who is the real problem here and that is Trump.

you support what is going on, be accountable, just like i do not support what is going on at this point, because i see with my own eyes and ears that this whole charade that may cost America billions of dollars is built strictly on circumstantial evidence , and bad circumstantial evidence at that. this is indeed hurting the American people, it will hurt our economy, it will further divide the country.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back