Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
leftist%2Binsanity%2B6456346456.png

•••
•••

I wonder about this. There are many reasons I can see:

1- Elitism. The left hate the working poor, and despise their values. They believe themselves to be superior, and are appalled that someone who speaks to the working class in common language is president.

2- Brainwashing. They want to believe that the presidency of the USA is some exalted position deserving of flowery language rather than the crude language Trump uses. They have lost sight of the fact that the president, like all federal employees, are civil servants who should be there to serve the people rather than rule over them..

3-
More brainwashing. They believe that Trump is a Nazi, white supremacist, etc., because they are told it daily by their preferred media sources, who know that people rarely check facts for themselves (especially when they are being told what they want to hear.)

4- Mental illness. A significant part of the US populace is suffering from various forms of mental illness - and many of them are taking drugs that make things worse. I think the perversion or loss of societal and moral values has left people astray, alienated and frustrated with life. Formerly solidly accepted values are now all wobbly. What's celebrated by the media is essentially fame, sex and money.

When people are unhappy or frustrated, it's easier to strike out at things they can't control (politics, tragedies in distant countries) than to deal with their own very real problems. In fact, I am probably doing that myself right now! So.. back to work for me....:)

•••
I wonder about this. There are many reasons I can see:

1- Elitism. The left hate the working poor, and despise their values. They believe themselves to be superior, and are appalled that someone who speaks to the working class in common language is president.

2- Brainwashing. They want to believe that the presidency of the USA is some exalted position deserving of flowery language rather than the crude language Trump uses. They have lost sight of the fact that the president, like all federal employees, are civil servants who should be there to serve the people rather than rule over them..

3-
More brainwashing. They believe that Trump is a Nazi, white supremacist, etc., because they are told it daily by their preferred media sources, who know that people rarely check facts for themselves (especially when they are being told what they want to hear.)

4- Mental illness. A significant part of the US populace is suffering from various forms of mental illness - and many of them are taking drugs that make things worse. I think the perversion or loss of societal and moral values has left people astray, alienated and frustrated with life. Formerly solidly accepted values are now all wobbly. What's celebrated by the media is essentially fame, sex and money.

When people are unhappy or frustrated, it's easier to strike out at things they can't control (politics, tragedies in distant countries) than to deal with their own very real problems. In fact, I am probably doing that myself right now! So.. back to work for me....:)
Thanks for the excellent post!!! (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
tumblr_pw5h2a6eKn1uckbglo1_1280.jpg

This is not a photo from some distopian movie. It is not CGI. It is not some staged set piece.

It is a photo from Hong Kong yesterday as the Chinese Communist Party “police” thugs went into train stations to attack the brave citizens of Hong Kong who are trying to fight for their right to be free.

The fact that the destruction of Hong Kong is not a front page news story, and is in fact getting almost no coverage in the US with a media too obsessed with reality TV Style political games, is an absolute disgrace.

•••
•••
•••
The Truth About the Hong Kong Protests...

•••
•••
‘Bullying on the left’ shutting down comedy acts

•••
Hong Kong protests: what's at stake for China? | The Economist

•••
Planned parenthood voluntarily pulled out of TITLE X, refusing funding because they wanted to grandstand on abortion more than they wanted to have funding for actual health services.
Planned parenthood never has and never will care about women.

•••
Being on time is racist.
Being polite is racist.
Being literate is racist.
Traditional families are racist.
It’s starting to just sound like an excuse to be a sh*tty person to me.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Apparently, China can’t take another four years of Donald Trump in the White House. To make sure he’s a one-term president, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is enlisting the help of anti-Trump Americans from Washington to Wall Street and beyond.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back