Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Joe Biden, right out of the gate, lying his butt off....
tumblr_pqnah5MNZL1ws4w1d_1280.jpg

•••
And to bring a smile to everyone:
tumblr_pqna9kjtfh1ws4w1d_1280.jpg

•••
•••
New York Times Publishes Antisemitic, ‘Offensive’ Cartoon, Forced to Apologize
In Thursday’s international edition of The New York Times, a cartoon with “anti-Semitic tropes” was published that portrayed a blind President Trump led by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu depicted as a dog with a Star of David collar around its neck.

The cartoon appeared in the April 25 international edition and coincided with the end of the Passover holiday and Shabbat, two days many observant Jews were not online.

Donald Trump Jr. ✔@DonaldJTrumpJr
Disgusting. I have no words for flagrant anti-Semitism on display here. Imagine this was in something other than a leftist newspaper?

Raheem Kassam ✔@RaheemKassam
Holy shit look at this deeply anti-Semitic cartoon in the New York Times:

D5KoTC7WAAITOlT

•••
For some strange reason the New York Times felt this was acceptable and funny?

The @nytimes cartoon displaying Jewish people as dogs.

Militant Islamist texts refer to Jewish people as “the ancestors of pigs, monkeys and dogs.”

•••
•••
One off? btw: That's a british slang term. There are so many crazy lunatic left wingers, this thread is filled with them.

Here's another today. Retards.

Is this a political thread or a linguistics discussion?

One off. Edge case. Call it what you like, it’s hasty generalization on your part. You can’t possibly be naive enough to think all non trumpies go around acting like that. If there was no political context, you wouldn’t have a clue.

So “Hoax Central” Gateway pundit and breitbart (whose top tier advertisers left in droves because the crap they publish was damaging to their brands) are your standards of factual, unbiased journalism? Do you seriously think they would give equal time to crazy or repulsive behavior by anyone wearing a MAGA hat or associated with a right wing or white supremacist group? (There’s plenty of it). Of course not. They’re the worst offenders of cherry picking “journalism.”

Last edited:
•••
FFS. The fanta menace told his Wisconsin groupies that women give birth and then "the woman and the doctor decide whether to execute the baby."

That's nonsense. It doesn't happen and it won't happen.

He's conflating palliative care with abortion. Probably intentionally, and accusing his political opponents of infanticide.

Do you (his groupies on this thread) understand what "palliative care" means? (Do you know what "conflating" means?) Look it up.

Delusional Donny is inciting violence once again. Mark my words - (more) people are going to die because of this loose cannon's baseless and crazy accusations.

Meanwhile, synogogue shooting, an army vet intentionally drives his car into a crowd of pedestrians because he thought they were muslim .....

This insanity has got to stop.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Your obama dickhead caused more deaths by his divisive attitude towards whites and his love of any muslim or black who hated whites.
Recent history child....factual also....live with it....

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Probably very true....
addtext_com_MjAyNTQxNjk0MjE.jpg

Many liberals are “emotional support animals” for each other. who get upset at being presented with facts they don’t agree with (Mueller report, Extremist Muslims breeding and infiltrating jihadish ideas over the worlds peaceful nations, Anti semitic comments and Cartoons), make logic go away supporting a womans right to choose (live birth law kill the child law ie: NYC) start fights, call names, argue irrelevant points, ignore any News websites that isn’t Soros supported propaganda (cnn, msnbc, etc). Its all pointless arguing with Cretins and Retarded thinking.

•••
•••
•••
Fact: You can be liberal and disagree with democrats.

Fact: You can be conservative and disagree with republicans.

Don't be a GILSAN sheep.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Fact: You can be liberal and disagree with democrats.

Fact: You can be conservative and disagree with republicans.
Indeed you can disagree with the other sides opinion... but do you really need to DISLIKE their Post? A Dislike is basically asking for confrontation!

•••
Looks like some Cretin with Retarded thinking Disliked your Post

Well I wear those as a badge of honor. While many people work because they have to, I do this for fun. Trailer park Lenny gave me my first dislike in several years just a couple months ago, and @Grilled who stays out of this Snake den is someone actually I admire and the NamePros master investigator, sleuth for finding domain scandals like Brandbucket bias, Namejet shill bidding, and very serious infractions so I won’t engage him. I thought he was a friend, but friends can disagree. He is a smart guy unlike most of the others who arrive, he isnt like the Llama or the “I would convert you to a muslim” guy who came and went.

The rest of the liberals in this thread are as you know toxic waste producers.

Calling President Trump names, calling me names and you names and X names, dawg names, or domainace names... its part of the Snakepit. Usually liberals ignore posts of facts we both put here, then twist it around. Emotional issues, not logic.

•••
•••
•••
Calling President Trump names
LOL - he calls everyone else names ...

"Crooked Hillary"
"Sleepy Joe"
"Pocahantas"
"Little Marco"
"Pencil Neck"
"Jeff Bozo"
"Miss Piggy"
"Adam Schitt"
"DaNang Dick" (<- draft dodger said what?)
"Horseface"
"Low IQ" (multiple people)
"Lyin' Ted"
"Dopey" (multiple people)
"Slimeball"

he's fair game.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back