Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Chump already getting desperate:

We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the Wall & also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our Country is saddled with. Hard to believe there was a Congress & President who would approve!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
7:16 AM - 28 Dec 2018

January, when people actually stop getting paid is when it will heat up. Heard on the news they were sending out notices about how to negotiate rent, mortgages etc. Even told them about hiring a lawyer. So out of touch as if most people can afford that.

The whole wall thing is stupid as fuck at this point. A total waste of our tax dollars , here is why.

You want to stop people from illegally entering? Simple, and this is already federal law although not enforced, no one hire illegal immigrants, no one rent an apartment to them.

They can’t eat or live, because they have 0 money, they have no shelter to keep them warm, cool , so no place to sleep.

Is the above really hard to enforce, not at all.

Instead, we provide public housing, food stamps, and day labor ports for illegals.

Fuck the bullshit about a wall, it sounded good at first, but then when you think of alternatives + the technology we have, it makes 0 sense, none, naughta.

The other thing that makes 0 sense, why is Washington having sessions over this wall and using our tax dollars to do it.

•••
Apparently everyone lies but you.

OK to question if you're gay, but not strait. Still a few Bible apps in the app store, maybe start another petition to have those pulled to.

Show attachment 105764

And I wouldn’t doubt if that happens, our country is becoming Godless, I had read that 36% of our country does not believe in God, can’t remember exactly where I read it, don’t feel like googling the shit. But the census I read was showing a break down, like so many atheists, so many that believe in this and that.

So I expect the people who are so called offended by the bible and God to try and rid Gods presence from society.

Last edited:
•••
You want to stop people from illegally entering? Simple, and this is already federal law although not enforced, no one hire illegal immigrants, no one rent an apartment to them.

Also, most people illegally in this country came here legally on visas and overstayed. See the study link I posted the other day. They’re not storming the border in droves - illegal border crossings are down.

BTW, Illegal immigrants are not eligible for SNAP. They can be eligible for WIC (supplemental nutrition for women, infants and children.)
Fact sheet on what benefits they can and cannot get:
https://immigrationforum.org/article/fact-sheet-immigrants-and-public-benefits/

•••
So I expect the people who are so called offended by the bible and God to try and rid Gods presence from society.
  1. Not believing in God doesn’t mean that person is immoral, uethical or a liar. People believe what they believe, not what someone tells them to believe.
  2. There are so many different interpretations of God. Last time I checked, we are not a theocracy and certainly do not have a state religion.
  3. Everyone is free to practice the religion of their choice, but no religion should be mixed into our government or public schools. Because #2.

•••
Also, most people illegally in this country came here legally on visas and overstayed. See the study link I posted the other day. They’re not storming the border in droves - illegal border crossings are down.

BTW, Illegal immigrants are not eligible for SNAP. They can be eligible for WIC (supplemental nutrition for women, infants and children.)
Fact sheet on what benefits they can and cannot get:
https://immigrationforum.org/article/fact-sheet-immigrants-and-public-benefits/

That is not a hard fix either, we pay US immigration billions every year to process the green cards of legal entry. Why can’t they keep up with expired visas?

When you Driver’s license expires, your DMV knows, some states send out letters and some don’t. But it is thier system.

The same applies with immigration and naturalization services, now, one would think, we have immigration officers in every city in the US, why are they not keeping and checking these status?

If our states can keep up with us Americans, then why can’t they keep up with immigrants who break the law by not renewing thier eligibility and obtaining a license to be in our country?

Don’t pay a traffic ticket, and you will have police at your house with a warrant, they will even come to your work place to serve the warrant.

Makes no sense, I mean no sense at all to me.

•••
That is not a hard fix either, we pay US immigration billions every year to process the green cards of legal entry. Why can’t they keep up with expired visas?

I agree - we need reform of our immigration system.

We don’t need the stupid wall. It’s a vanity issue for 45 and one which was poorly thought out Wouldn’t address the main cause of the problem ..

•••
  1. Not believing in God doesn’t mean that person is immoral, uethical or a liar. People believe what they believe, not what someone tells them to believe.
  2. There are so many different interpretations of God. Last time I checked, we are not a theocracy and certainly do not have a state religion.
  3. Everyone is free to practice the religion of their choice, but no religion should be mixed into our government or public schools. Because #2.

I am not judging people who don’t believe in God, it is not place to do so, my concern is this, I have a right just like everyone else, To believe in God, I would like to exercise my right without being harassed, and I believe that is direction we are headed in unfortunately, that believers will be discriminated against.

People today have a delusional theory that it is only Christians that believe in God, Muslims believe in God, in a different way, but using that as an example.

Last edited:
•••
I agree - we need reform of our immigration system.

We don’t need the stupid wall. It’s a vanity issue for 45 and one which was poorly thought out Wouldn’t address the main cause of the problem ..

We just need our Government to go to work for the people, that is really all it would take. Serve warrants on illegals just like they serve warrants on Americans for committing a crime, send notices, make house calls, just like they do to Americans that are on probation, parole and simple shit like our drivers license is about to expire, get out and work, make visits, serve notices and serve warrants to people who are here illegally, these people know exactly when thier visa expires, they know the full process from government funded apartment living, food stamps, all the free shit that they can get on the American tax payers dollar.

They lawyer up, the lawyers that protect them should have thier ass thrown in jail as well if they are known committing crimes against Americans

•••
how would believers be harassed and discriminated against?

Last edited:
•••
People today have a delusional theory that it is only Christians that believe in God
then you must know a lot of really stupid people. or you're making shit up for no reason.

•••
how would christians be harassed and discriminated against?

I am thinking in the same way Gays were and are bashed, which is and should have always been illegal.

Disagreeing with someone is far different than having malice to take thier rights away from them or harass and harm them.

I think we could get to a point to where people begin such acts against believers in God, I hope I am wrong.

•••
I am thinking in the same way Gays were and are bashed, which is and should have always been illegal.

Disagreeing with someone is far different than having malice to take thier rights away from them or harass and harm them.

I think we could get to a point to where people begin such acts against believers in God, I hope I am wrong.

The only times I see push back against Christians is when they interfere with other people's lives, some examples:

They were a main force against gay marriage. Something that is none of their business.

See the posts in this thread alone, against gays, trans. None of their business.

They are a main force against abortion. What a woman decides to do with her own body, none of their business.

They are against things that can literally help save people's lives, like Embryonic stem cell research.

Or that one dude, who was a fundamentalist and knowingly broke the law and tried to contact the "primitives" he caught an arrow. He should have left those people alone.

etc.

So if you're Christian and just live your own life and left other people alone, there would be less issues.

Last edited:
•••

When you Driver’s license expires, your DMV knows, some states send out letters and some don’t. But it is thier system.

The same applies with immigration and naturalization services, now, one would think, we have immigration officers in every city in the US, why are they not keeping and checking these status?

If our states can keep up with us Americans, then why can’t they keep up with immigrants who break the law by not renewing thier eligibility and obtaining a license to be in our country?

Don’t pay a traffic ticket, and you will have police at your house with a warrant, they will even come to your work place to serve the warrant.

Makes no sense, I mean no sense at all to me.
Not sure how that will happen when you have so many sanctuary cities and states helping illegals. How about states like California that allow illegals to get a drivers licence and subsequently be able to vote with it.

Heavy fines and jail time for those who employ them would be the best solution, but no one's doing it or appears even interested in doing it.

Giving subsidies and food stamps only incentivates more illegals to get to the US in whatever way is possible.

At least Trump had an idea... the wall... which will not only reduce the inflow of illegals considerably, but also the inflow of drugs.

It just seems that Democrats are blocking anything Trump tries in terms of reducing ILLEGAL immigration, because that would reduce the inflow of future Democrat voters.

The thing that confuses me most is why do Liberals defend their own home with all means available (guns, dogs and sometimes their wives) if an intruder tries to get in, and yet they defend the right of illegals to enter their country illegally! :xf.confused:

Last edited:
•••

yeah, right.. only an insane person would discriminate against someone just because they "believe in god".. the vast majority of people believe..and the majority of them even believe in your god.
nobody could really think they're going to be a powerless persecuted group any time soon.

Last edited:
•••
which is it, lil donnie, make up your mind

•••
•••
•••
It's clear mr-x is obsessed with gays/trans.

Clearly, you don't understand how funny this is because your head is up your ass.

BTW, he's not a woman.

•••
Clearly, you don't understand how funny this is because your head is up your ass.

Every single day. Maybe talk to your preacher, get some guidance. Don't tell them about the 11 year old boy you follow around, you might get the boot.

•••
Every single day. Maybe talk to your preacher, get some guidance.

Are you volunteering hall monitor johnny? Are there any other wrong thoughts we should avoid?

•••
This is what happens you repeatedly expose a liberal to the truth. They get angry and insult you, label you, anything to avoid talking bout the truth.

Every single day. Maybe talk to your preacher, get some guidance. Don't tell them about the 11 year old boy you follow around, you might get the boot.

•••
This is what happens you repeatedly expose a liberal to the truth. They get angry and insult you, label you, anything to avoid talking bout the truth.

I'm just speaking the truth. You are obsessed, you're a weirdo. Tell me what day this week you haven't brought up those topics? You wake up everyday and check up on Desmond or other trans topics. .x. was just posting about Christians catching heat, I explained some of the reasons. And you're a prime example. Nothing to do with you. Are you that bored with your life? Watch, your brother will follow you up shortly.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah. A grown man getting angry, intimidating real women, store employees, kicking product displays over while screaming I'm a women is completely normal and unnote worthy.

I'm just speaking the truth. You are obsessed, you're a weirdo. Tell me what day this week you haven't brought up those topics? You wake up everyday and check up on Desmond or other trans topics. .x. was just posting about Christians catching heat, I explained some of the reasons. And you're a prime example.

Christians being put out of business for not celebrating your insanity are the problem. Not the queer BDSM poser pretending to be a women, suing shelters for female abuse victims for not accepting men.

Says the man who lives in this forum, insulting everyone who disagrees with him.
Nothing to do with you. Are you that bored with your life?

You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the face.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why would I feel bad? I just hope you get the help you need with your obsessions, maybe bring your brother along and it can be group/family therapy.

And I like her Tims, I own some myself. Anybody mocking her, probably don't own any. They make a quality product.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back