Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

The cake deal, I don’t agree with, making and selling a Gay couple a cake shouldn’t have been an issue IMO, they are no different than any other customer, they should have been treated the same as anyone else.

No body is refusing to sell "cakes". People are refusing to create artwork that violates their conscience.

Walk across the street and have an agnostic bake your coming out cake, your cake with a working dildo or a pentagram, or whatever else you think you need.

•••
I have to agree on this, I am not a homophob, don’t hate or even dislike Gay people. But I don’t feel that celebrations involving men with assless chaps, kissing each other and women tonguing each other in the streets is appropriate, I don’t even show that kind of effection to my wife in a public place, I very rarely see anyone else heterosexual sexual doing it either, it is not only disrespectful but very inappropriate IMO
It's a big Show Off... constantly reminding everyone what they do, what they stand for, and how different they are.

The ones that are discreet, I can respect, the others, a very high % of which like to walk around like peacocks, shaking their asses, trying to imitate women in an exaggerated way, are really false as Judas and mostly very mean and intolerant.

Here's one of many examples...
Miss California responds to vicious gay hate attack by Miss USA Judge Perez Hilton.

And here is Perez Hilton, highly pissed off because Miss California didn't give him the Politically Correct answer that he wanted. What a mean, intolerant "Dumb Cnt"

Perez Hilton Calls Miss California A "Dumb Bitch"

•••
No body is refusing to sell "cakes". People are refusing to create artwork that violates their conscience.

Walk across the street and have an agnostic bake your coming out cake, your cake with a working dildo or a pentagram, or whatever else you think you need.

I wouldn’t care what the cake is for, coming out, transitioning, they are another customer, no different than the customer before them.

Now if it went to where a homosexual, teansvestite and ect wanted to celebrate thier occasion in my place of business, absolutely not, wouldn’t happen, but that would go for anyone , heterosexual or Gay or otherwise. That meaning an atheist, satan worshiper, or any freaky shit for that matter taking place in my place of business,

•••
It's a big Show Off... constantly reminding everyone what they do, what they stand for, and how different they are.

The ones that are discreet, I can respect, the others, a very high % of which like to walk around like peacocks, shaking their asses, trying to imitate women in an exaggerated way, are really false as Judas and mostly very mean and intolerant.

Here's one of many examples...
Miss California responds to vicious gay hate attack by Miss USA Judge Perez Hilton.

And here is Perez Hilton, highly pissed off because Miss California didn't give him the Politically Correct answer that he wanted. What a mean, intolerant "Dumb Cnt"

Perez Hilton Calls Miss California A "Dumb Bitch"

The fucking peacock and BS should stop, most all heterosexuals are fully aware of Gay rights and that Gay marriage is now legal and all that stuff.

The peacock, assless chaps, and that freaky shit, should stop in public.

•••
The f*cking peacock and BS should stop, most all heterosexuals are fully aware of Gay rights and that Gay marriage is now legal and all that stuff.

The peacock, assless chaps, and that freaky sh*t, should stop in public.
Exactly.... If they stopped that unnecessary show-off, they would receive a lot more sympathy from everyone...

Pat Condell... one of my top 3 Youtubers!. Pat is a Jew, an Atheist and Gay... and I love his videos!!! Who woulda thunk?
Human Rights For Rapists

•••
Nutty talking head on MSNBC attacks President Trump for visiting U.S. Troops in Iraq.

Sorry to interrupt the Trump Supporters Hating Gays Convention but:

Fox News Hits Trump for Turning Troop Visit Into ‘Campaign Rally’
‘Military men and women, I believe, deserve way more respect than that,’ Fox News’ Julie Banderas said Thursday.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-n...t-into-campaign-rally?source=articles&via=rss

Calling him out on many things, like his continual lying about pay raises:

Last edited:
•••
Yesterday: Disgraceful that Trump hasn't visted the troops.

Today: Disgraceful Trump visited the Troops ( and they like him). Let's exaggerate and lie to demonstrate how awful Trump is.
Lol exactly. You beat me to that. I bet enlytend has one of those vagina hats in her closet, she never misses a talking point.

•••
I wouldn’t care what the cake is for, coming out, transitioning, they are another customer, no different than the customer before them.

Fortunately, there is a long precedent protecting art-work as free speech. No-one can compel speech.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to interrupt the Trump Supporters Hating Gays Convention but:

Do you ever miss an opportunity to be a lying asshole?

•••
•••
The cake deal, I don’t agree with, making and selling a Gay couple a cake shouldn’t have been an issue IMO, they are no different than any other customer, they should have been treated the same as anyone else.
HIDDEN CAM: #GayWeddingCakes at Muslim Bakeries?
Will Muslim bakeries make a gay wedding cake? Surpriiiise!

•••
LOL... :ROFL: :ROFL:

Tim @timothywookey
Dec 26
Every year I get the same bloody thing. 20 pairs of socks & 350,000 migrants - neither of which I asked for.
#Christmas

•••
Barack and Michelle signing posters while visiting US troops in Iraq. Still waiting for CNN and Entitled to comment on these flagrant violations of the law.

DvdNSo6WoAEltXF.jpg

DvdNSo-WkAAlWTX.jpg

•••
Barack and Michelle signing posters while visiting US troops in Iraq. Still waiting for CNN and Entitled to comment on these flagrant violations of the law.

DvdNSo6WoAEltXF.jpg

DvdNSo-WkAAlWTX.jpg
CNN's and other Liberal Fake News Media's main "News du Jour" is to report news that they can twist and falsify against everything or anything Trump says or does, even if he does the exact things that previous Presidents did!!! Hijos de Puta!!!!

Liberal Fake News = ENEMY of the PEOPLE

•••
•••

DvdNSo6WoAEltXF.jpg

DvdNSo-WkAAlWTX.jpg

This is you lying again or still unable to use Google.

It's not Iraq, it's Kuwait. He's not President, he's still a Senator:

"Senator Barack Obama signs memorabilia for service members at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, July 18, 2008."

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/104555/senator-barack-obama-visits-camp-arifjan

Trump supporters here are really the source of Fake News.

Last edited:
•••
Chump already getting desperate:

We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the Wall & also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our Country is saddled with. Hard to believe there was a Congress & President who would approve!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
7:16 AM - 28 Dec 2018

January, when people actually stop getting paid is when it will heat up. Heard on the news they were sending out notices about how to negotiate rent, mortgages etc. Even told them about hiring a lawyer. So out of touch as if most people can afford that.

•••
Upset liberal has something to say about stuff.

"Senator Barack Obama signs memorabilia for service members at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, July 18, 2008."

Thanks!! I think I got it now. For Obama's it's memorabilia, for Trump it's a hatch act violation.

obama-guy.JPG

•••
Upset liberal has something to say about stuff.

Just gloss over your lying.

Still a petty twat huh?

edited to:
I apologize for sinking to your level.

You could just apologize to everybody here for continually lying and posting misinformation like your brother Gilsan. I'm going to point it out every time. We're not at one of your right wing nutter blogs where being accurate doesn't matter.

Calling someone a liar b/c of an obvious mistake isn't exactly honest.

Your response isn't exactly honest, did you miss the word "or"?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Calling someone a liar b/c of an obvious mistake isn't exactly honest.

This are minor details that do not change the truth of my post. One politician was applauded, the other scorned for essentially doing the same thing. In the later, the scorn was even more unjustified because President Trump is the Commander in Chief of the entire military.

Is it a lot of work to being so angry?

Last edited:
•••
You could stop being a jerk.

You could just apologize to everybody here for continually lying and posting misinformation like your brother Gilsan. I'm going to point it out every time. We're not at one of your right wing nutter blogs where being accurate doesn't matter.

•••
•••
Apple REMOVES Christian app after LGBT group said it was “bigoted” and “hateful”
https://therightscoop.com/apple-rem...r-lgbt-group-said-it-was-bigoted-and-hateful/

Well it is. You can just read that on their site.

"CHRISTIAN POST – Apple pulled a Christian ministry’s app after LGBT advocates said it portrayed being gay as a “sickness,” a charge the ministry says is false."

They just lied.

https://livehope.org/

One of those pray the gay away, get counseling type deals.

Should go share this news with the Religious thread - https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-official-religious-discussion-thread.784335/page-33

Last edited:
•••
Apparently everyone lies but you.

Well it is. You can just read that on their site.

"CHRISTIAN POST – Apple pulled a Christian ministry’s app after LGBT advocates said it portrayed being gay as a “sickness,” a charge the ministry says is false."

They just lied.

https://livehope.org/

One of those pray the gay away, get counseling type deals.

Should go share this news with the Religious thread - https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-official-religious-discussion-thread.784335/page-33

OK to question if you're gay, but not strait. Still a few Bible apps in the app store, maybe start another petition to have those pulled to.

knee-jerk-liberals-knee-jerk-liberalism-defined-political-poster-1294434167.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back