Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trump wanted to order Justice Dept to prosecute Clinton, Comey: New York Times
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ticsNews&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Thanks Donnie. Mueller thanks you.

Comey is at *the center* of the Russia probe. Trump not only fired him, and linked the firing to the probe, but then allegedly sought to get Comey prosecuted. So this new report is right in Mueller's strike zone -- he can investigate this as part of alleged obstruction.
Ari Melber‏Verified account @AriMelber 1h1 hour ago

----------
Our latest: Saudi authorities have tortured at least 8 of the women's rights activists who have been arrested since May. This shows that the use of violence against perceived dissidents was not limited to #JamalKhashoggi. @summer_said and I report:
Margherita Stancati‏Verified account @margheritamvs 2h2 hours ago

Dsdvpj_XcAA2uXU.jpg

Trump ally Graham pushes back on Khashoggi, predicting "strong bipartisan support for serious sanctions against Saudi Arabia, including appropriate members of the royal family, for this barbaric act which defied all civilized norm."
Peter Baker‏Verified account @peterbakernyt 2h2 hours ago

2019 will be a bad year for Trump.

Trump just now: “I don’t make deals with Saudi Arabia. I don’t have money from Saudi Arabia. I have nothing to do with Saudi Arabia.”

Trump in August 2015: “Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million.”
Rebecca Ballhaus‏Verified account @rebeccaballhaus 3h3 hours ago

Last edited:
•••
Especially if its Jim Acosta.
So I said, Trump gave the OK for ALL journalist to be harmed at will by any country who doesn't like what they say and you are Ok with that?

And you said "Especially if its Jim Acosta."

So you just said its OK to Harm Jim Acosta which could include to kill Acosta just because you don't like him?????

If that is what you believe then you are just as much of a POS as POS Trump is!

What The Fuck is Wrong with you people??

•••
You Trump supporters need to be aware of whats coming down the pike,

JB just said 2019 is going to be a bad year for Trump, well 2020 is even going to be worse!

IF Trump somehow makes it to the 2020 elections without being Impeached, then he will have less then a snowball's chance in hell of winning a 2nd term.

By November 2020, Trump's world will have fallen completely apart.
His supporters will be leaving in droves, especially Republican politicians.

Why?

Because the economy will either be completely in the shit can or halfway in.
We will be in a Rescission by then.
The stock market will be in a bear market 20%-25% down from its highs.
Fed funds rate will be around 4% or higher
The 10yr note will be around 5% or higher
30yr fixed Mortgage Rates will be around 7%
Home sales will slump.
Housing prices will be coming down.
Inflation will be on the rise.
And the Unemployment rate will be be on the upswing possible around 6%+

And at that time nobody will give a shit about any damn wall and more Americans will be really Pissed Off about the rich getting those HUGE tax cuts.

The worst of times are coming for Trump

trump-crying_1_orig.jpg

•••
The ME is a swamp of bad actors. Except for Israel, Jordon and Egypt; every Gov is a midieval monarchy / theocracy that rules by fear and intimidation. What do you want Trump to do, side the mulas in Iran?

Obama sided with Iran against democracy while they the Gov brutally murdered women in the streets. What do you think Trump can do about a monarch murdering one of their own citizens.

Really?
Is that all you see?

Trump stands by Saudi Arabia over our intelligence agencies and gave the OK for ALL journalist to be harmed at will by any country who doesn't like what they say and you are Ok with that?

I love Capitalism, but never trade making a buck over selling out our Democracy and any of our Freedoms including Freedom of the Press.

Trump is not just a big fat orange pussy, but he is a true Traitor who gets on his knees to please Putin and the Saudi Prince and all those that he is personally financially in bed with.

The most disgraceful President in American History!

Last edited:
•••
Liberals actually hopping America fails so they can say "I told you so" JB is the most dishonest person in this forum. Have fun hitching yourself to him.

Irrational.

You Trump supporters need to be aware of whats coming down the pike,

JB just said 2019 is going to be a bad year for Trump, well 2020 is even going to be worse!

IF Trump somehow makes it to the 2020 elections without being Impeached, then he will have less then a snowball's chance in hell of winning a 2nd term.

By November 2020, Trump's world will have fallen completely apart.
His supporters will be leaving in droves, especially Republican politicians.

Why?

Because the economy will either be completely in the sh*t can or halfway in.
We will be in a Rescission by then.
The stock market will be in a bear market 20%-25% down from its highs.
Fed funds rate will be around 4% or higher
The 10yr note will be around 5% or higher
30yr fixed Mortgage Rates will be around 7%
Home sales will slump.
Housing prices will be coming down.
Inflation will be on the rise.
And the Unemployment rate will be be on the upswing possible around 6%+

And at that time nobody will give a sh*t about any damn wall and more Americans will be really Pissed Off about the rich getting those HUGE tax cuts.

The worst of times are coming for Trump

trump-crying_1_orig.jpg

Last edited:
•••
What do you think Trump can do about a monarch murdering one of their own citizens.
You mean murdering an American Journalist?
  1. Economic Sanctions
  2. Economic Sanctions
  3. Economic Sanctions
  4. Economic Sanctions
  5. Economic Sanctions
  6. Economic Sanctions
  7. Economic Sanctions
  8. Economic Sanctions
  9. Economic Sanctions
  10. Economic Sanctions

•••
Unbelievable non-stop dramatic bullshit, interpreted with the worse way possible.

A few weeks ago you two numbnuts were sure President Trump would be in prison for tax fraud by now.

Trump wanted to order Justice Dept to prosecute Clinton, Comey: New York Times
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ticsNews&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

Thanks Donnie. Mueller thanks you.

Comey is at *the center* of the Russia probe. Trump not only fired him, and linked the firing to the probe, but then allegedly sought to get Comey prosecuted. So this new report is right in Mueller's strike zone -- he can investigate this as part of alleged obstruction.
Ari Melber‏Verified account @AriMelber 1h1 hour ago

----------
Our latest: Saudi authorities have tortured at least 8 of the women's rights activists who have been arrested since May. This shows that the use of violence against perceived dissidents was not limited to #JamalKhashoggi. @summer_said and I report:
Margherita Stancati‏Verified account @margheritamvs 2h2 hours ago

Dsdvpj_XcAA2uXU.jpg

Trump ally Graham pushes back on Khashoggi, predicting "strong bipartisan support for serious sanctions against Saudi Arabia, including appropriate members of the royal family, for this barbaric act which defied all civilized norm."
Peter Baker‏Verified account @peterbakernyt 2h2 hours ago

2019 will be a bad year for Trump.

Trump just now: “I don’t make deals with Saudi Arabia. I don’t have money from Saudi Arabia. I have nothing to do with Saudi Arabia.”

Trump in August 2015: “Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million.”
Rebecca Ballhaus‏Verified account @rebeccaballhaus 3h3 hours ago

•••
Liberals actually hopping America fails so they can say "I told you so" JB is the most dishonest person in this forum. Have fun hitching yourself to him.

Irrational.
There is no hope for that.
Just been in the market long enough to see what is on the horizon.
What? do you believe the good times are going to last forever?

•••

Irrational.

lol, how many times are you going to edit that post? You're projecting again. You're literally known for lying on a daily basis. You're also a birther on top of that. offthehandle is reposting birther videos, ones you've already posted. So besides lying every day, you're a conspiracy nutter on top of that.

•••
He wasn't an American, he had a green card. He was also a citizen of SA.

In case you didn't notice, there is a war in north Africa ( thanks to your lord and savior Barack Hussain Obama ). If Iran wins, Egypt and Jordan will be next.

You mean murdering an American Journalist?
  1. Economic Sanctions
  2. Economic Sanctions
  3. Economic Sanctions
  4. Economic Sanctions
  5. Economic Sanctions
  6. Economic Sanctions
  7. Economic Sanctions
  8. Economic Sanctions
  9. Economic Sanctions
  10. Economic Sanctions

•••
Unbelievable non-stop dramatic bullsh*t, interpreted with the worse way possible.

A few weeks ago you two numbnuts were sure President Trump would be in prison for tax fraud by now.
Hey! Leave my nuts out of this! :woot:
Also I never said that two weeks ago.

•••
Way way worse than KETCHUP on a steak.

•••
•••
He wasn't an American, he had a green card. He was also a citizen of SA.

In case you didn't notice, there is a war in north Africa ( thanks to your lord and savior Barack Hussain Obama ). If Iran wins, Egypt and Jordan will be next.
Yes I know he wasn't an American citizen,
But he was a Journalist for and American newspaper and live and worked in America.

•••
When the Muller probe is over and finds nothing, the DOW and S&P are going up like rocket.

•••
•••
Yes I know he wasn't an American citizen,
But he was a Journalist for and American newspaper and live and worked in America.

I know. It's a horrible situation. Iran beats people to death on TV, Saudi Arabia cuts their heads off at the football stadium.

I can't think a good thing to say about either Gov.

•••

Lindsey Graham @LindseyGrahamSC

Replying to @LindseyGrahamSC
I firmly believe there will be strong bipartisan support for serious sanctions against Saudi Arabia, including appropriate members of the royal family, for this barbaric act which defied all civilized norms.
--

I don't know what the best response is. A lot of moving parts, including SA wont punish the man most responsible no matter what.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
“You voted to put me in camps”

•••
•••
When the Muller probe is over and finds nothing, the DOW and S&P are going up like rocket.
IF they don't have anything on Trump then yes it will shoot up....for a while then reality will set back in on the rising inflation and the slowing of the economy.

The stock market is not or has ever been an true indicator of the current economy, its a laggard of the economy at best.

We are already over due for a Recession. We are now in the 3rd longest period without a recession 8yrs 5 months and closing on the #2 spot.
Also you never really know you are in a recession until its over.

Here is the list but the list needs to be updated since the last recession
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States#cite_note-74

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back