Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's funny that you seem to think that your state run media was more fair and balanced then the U.S. which was formed with Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press! It's a very good thing that most Americans do not agree with you at all. FOX crushes the competition on a regular basis because they are fair and balanced although with an admitted right lean. Hannity is an opinion piece show, so if you don't like his opinions you shouldn't watch it. Again, most Americans disagree with you! The "other" mainstream media outlets serve the American public over 90% negative news coverage regarding the Trump Administration and they kow-towed to the Obama Administration regularly as our country fell apart. Hardly fair and balanced. FOX continually and regularly has Democrats and left wing pundits on as a counter point. There is a reason most FOX News programs are Number 1 in their cable news time slots. Because they report actual facts of how great the U.S. is doing under Trump and not one hit-piece after another like most of the other main stream media companies. We know that you don't like the United States form of Democracy, Economics and Foreign Policy as your constant Anti-American and Anti-Trump rhetoric proves. But you're assumption that FOX News is anyone's only source of political information is extremely short-sighted and most likely, factually incorrect.

Basic Cable Top 10: October 2018 (Prime Time)

1. Fox News – 2,829,000
  2. ESPN – 2,698,000
  3. TBS – 2,487,000
  4. MSNBC – 1,575,000
  5. FS1 – 1,339,000
  6. USA – 1,168,000
  7. Hallmark Channel – 1,158,000
  8. HGTV – 1,120,000
  9. CNN – 931,000
  10. TNT – 911,000
Basic Cable Top 10: October 2018 (Total Day)

1. Fox News – 1,685,000
  2. ESPN – 964,000
  3. MSNBC – 909,000
  4. Nickelodeon – 766,000
  5. TBS – 760,000
  6. Hallmark Channel – 690,000
  7. CNN – 689,000
  8. HGTV – 656,000
  9. Investigation Discovery – 639,000
  10. USA – 576,000

This is an easy one, again, one that we've gone over many times.

If you're a Trump fan, you have 1 mainstream television network to go to, FOX. Might as well call it TNN, Trump News Network. You can literally draw a line from what is said on FOX to a Trump tweet many times. For those that want a more fair and balanced, real news network, there are multiple options. So that viewership is split, vs. going to 1 place. Basic stuff.

As an example, look at mr-x's post today. 40% of blacks approve of Trump. First off, just looking at that at face value, if that makes sense to you, something is wrong with your brain. That 40% would approve of some racist that constantly signals to white racists. Then, of all the polls FOX can use, they use that one that says 40%. Not an average of all polls, not every other poll that has him in single digits or in the teens, they use 40%. I linked to those polls before. I also linked to one (pdf) where it has more detail, methodology etc, one you don't get with Rasmussen, that showed only 3% of college educated blacks support Trump.

Again, the usual using bad sources.

Took a quick look at Trump tweets, just retweeting a bunch of tweets, too many to count. And like I said earlier:

New Fox Poll shows a “40% Approval Rating by African Americans for President Trump, a record for Republicans.” Thank you, a great honor
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Direct line, Fox--------->Trump, both with bs.

Last edited:
•••
It's funny that you seem to think that your state run media was more fair and balanced then the U.S.

BBC 1, 2, 3, 4....... 1000. Hmm. I don’t have access other than youtube videos to documentaries they put out. Fair and balanced about immigrants in the UK.

@Kate it would be nice one of these days you might post an media example sometime about recent UK refugees arriving and positive news like businesses they created (other than restaurants), achievements, success stories, etc since all I ever see is negative.

Nickelodeon gets more eyeballs than CNN! Haha. Thats really amusing.

•••
•••
tumblr_pho7nzh5Jc1u3yobi_640.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Epic Fail As Presenter On Al Jazeera Tries To Trick 'Tommy Robinson'
The presenter holds a Koran in front of him. He then says "Let me just read something to you from The Holy Book"....and he then quotes violent passages from the Old Testament.

•••
US Army preparing to welcome the caravan...
DrMEjRRW4AAF4UP

DemoCraps doing the same...
DrMFVFLWoAAy3hY

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm going surfing tomorrow :xf.grin:

208002.png

b6f_0812_20180809edhoca.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Let's see, FOUR far right terrorist attacks in the last two weeks leading up to the midterms.

Speaking of midterms...

Lowest Presidential approval rating going into a midterm, and the prize goes to:
Mr. "I will keep America safe" with his approval rating of 39%.

And of course the recent Irony of a fascist wannabe organizing a "rally" where he spoke in front of an angry mob, inciting them to more violence as he accuses the "left" of forming mobs.

•••
Any other last minute Red Wave posts? Things aren't looking good. From early voting to Fox pulling ads many are calling racist:

"Upon further review, FOX News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either FOX News Channel or FOX Business Network," Gambelli said in an emailed statement."

"“We can talk about the economy, but the fact is, we know how well we're doing with the economy and we have to solve problems,” Trump said at an event in Florida on Friday, hitting back at criticism that he’s ignoring his party’s biggest asset."

He went the hate/fear route. It's going to cost him.

There is so much bad news for the Right, it's just too much to post, I really can't keep up. Even this Senate map is 50-50 but again, R 's are expected to take Senate and Pence would have final vote anyway.
https://www.270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

So it's about the House and all the maps are looking good.

But as we saw with the last Election, it's about the vote. So we shall see tomorrow.

•••
•••
"Bombshell, Bombshell, Bombshell" "The beginning of the End" "The walls are closing in"

•••
5 BILLION $$ spent on this election.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Funny because Abrams wants to confiscate semi-automatic weapons.

And this is why we're going to win tomorrow. You guys tried the same stuff with Obama. If they were open carry white guys, no problem.

opencarry.png

In honor of trying to scare people with the Black Panthers, something I actually worked out to the other day. I was thinking this was a pretty dangerous song for him to make, thought he might have an "accident".

-----------
Was watching Fox tonight, and I literally laughed out loud a few times. When what's her name was doing the Trump report card and actually gave him a B something on healthcare. Then had Hannity interview Trump, the Rush Limbaugh, I guess they dusted him off.

Trump talking about how he knows that ads are bad but they work. Then talking about not being able to call women beautiful anymore and wondering what he was talking about. Then he invited Ivanka on stage. Must kill him that he can't sexualize her anymore in public.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back