guide The Seller’s Guide to NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Of course everyone wants to sell their domains at retail level pricing. Find the perfect end user whether they be a startup, local mom and pop, Fortune 500 or non profit organization. There is also a need to move inventory at wholesale pricing for many, many domain investors. Most own too many domain names and will never be able to sell everyone of those names to an end user. Others own names where … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Easily one of the best NamePros seller's guides I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for all your hard work and contributions to the community, Raymond!

•••
"No one should be, just like they don’t sell Armani at Walmart. You need to know the audience, budget and buying habits of your customers or potential customers."

Loved those lines from the "make a offer" section.
Very informative article.

•••
Great advice really appreciated work.

•••
This, is a phenomenal guide put together by a respected industry veteran. Very nice and appreciated!

don’t sell Armani at Walmart
Armani will be sold here soon enough! ;)

•••
Good conceptualised article on namePros.

•••
•••
And for anyone that wants to make any type of serious profit on your names. Dont sell them at Namepros. Buy them at Namepros.

Excluding the recent ponzy scheme/Chinese market trend.

•••
"No one should be, just like they don’t sell Armani at Walmart. You need to know the audience, budget and buying habits of your customers or potential customers."

100% agree

•••
Thorough and informative enough. Thank you!

•••

yeah I don't see something like that in a reseller flooded market either. I mean the offers on domains are very low here.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back