Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just received an email from RegistryPro.pro that said, "Please note that submitting your professional information is necessary before your domain(s) can become active. If no professional information is submitted by 2008-12-22 03:29:47.00, this A/V will be failed, and any active domains reliant upon this A/V will become inactive after the seven day grace period."

I have two .pro domains that I registered a few years ago at Encirca. When I clicked on the link in the recent email to submit professional info, I couldn't fill in all the blanks because I do not have a professional license (I'm not a lawyer, doctor, etc). So, basically, I expect my two domains to vanish sometime in December 2008.

Are there any tips that you can provide me with? Do some of you have professional licenses to keep this from happening to you?

•••
IG72 said:
Among my list of domains in a zone "PRO", this is an ideal combination of the word and a zone - equipment.pro :)
very good domain!

ps: privet, zemlyak! :hi:

•••
billinchina said:
Are there any tips that you can provide me with? Do some of you have professional licenses to keep this from happening to you?

Are you incorporated or belong to a small business you can get the info from? This isn't a lock, but what I went with.

Otherwise there is a huge list of professions for my state. This may differ from state to state. In Illinois you can even be a licenced auctioneer!

http://www.idfpr.com/dpr/proflist.asp

•••
MasterGuru, privetstvuy....:)

•••

I am licensed in new york real estate so that's what I use, but I did read on the forums that someone used their driver's license number and their state department of motor vehicles as the licensing authority. Not sure how successful he was though.

•••
Does anybody faced with follwing sitatuation? (with .PRO registration):
You are trying to register .pro domain at least with 3 independent registrars, but is still available... :)

•••
Yes, i had this problem yesterday. Frustrating at best.

We actually own the same geo domains at two different registrars. Trying to get it straightened out today.

•••
fcud said:
We actually own the same geo domains at two different registrars. Trying to get it straightened out today.
What domains?????

•••
CompanyFormation.pro
CompanyFormations.pro

Who like to develop premium .pro domains site = Premium.pro ???)

Last edited:
•••
zuriko said:
CompanyFormation.pro
CompanyFormations.pro

I am not sure who would but it could be a great site for Premium domain listing, sales and auctions...something like DN journal.

I have like 198 .PROs that I need to figure what I'm going to do with... :red:

•••
MasterGuru said:
What domains?????

I am going to wait to post the geo's until the situation is resolved. After i puchased the names they were still showing as available. Frustrated by the chance of losing the names i made sure i got them!

•••
zuriko said:
CompanyFormation.pro
CompanyFormations.pro

Premium.pro - good domain, if I had it - I'll create auction&domain forum on it

•••
I have like 198 .PROs that I need to figure what I'm going to do with...

Officially registered my 30th .PRO last night. Have a list of a couple hundred .PROs that I am considering, but as a broke college student I will have to do it little by little.

Not sure what I should do with the ones I have though.

A) Wait and wait and wait until .PRO is more recognized and entertain offers.
B) Attempt to develop..but have very little time between college and internship.
C) Try to find end-users and cold e-mail.

•••
spoofies said:
Officially registered my 30th .PRO last night. Have a list of a couple hundred .PROs that I am considering, but as a broke college student I will have to do it little by little.

Not sure what I should do with the ones I have though.

A) Wait and wait and wait until .PRO is more recognized and entertain offers.
B) Attempt to develop..but have very little time between college and internship.
C) Try to find end-users and cold e-mail.

Well, you should develop the ones that pay good PPC/CPC. So, you can earn enough to keep the domains registered under your name... its easier said than done. :D

I have these that are developed but still work in progress:

Solutions.pro
Node.pro
Gizmo.pro (down due to script error)

CCIE.pro but that goes with different name, CCIETalk.com website.

I am also considering developing link.pro with zuriko but can't say when and how or what. :-/

•••
WEEK.PRO
what is you opinion?
thanks.

•••
I got some .pro:

baccarat.pro
beauty.pro
betting.pro
blackjack.pro
e-commerce.pro
ecommerce.pro
emarketing.pro
fate.pro
flash.pro
forum.pro
howto.pro
idea.pro
skin.pro
slim.pro
stock.pro
stocks.pro
store.pro
talk.pro
trade.pro
traffic.pro
videopoker.pro
wellness.pro
workathome.pro

I sold java.pro for $500 3 years ago.

Last edited:
•••
yesonline said:
I got some .pro:
Good domains! We are having a real great domain BOOM!

and btw, Dear friends, I'm going to develop online auction in .PRO, whould you be so kind to advice a good script for this kind of project?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
real gems there yesonline, nice.

•••
MasterGuru said:
Premium.pro - good domain, if I had it - I'll create auction&domain forum on it
thanks!)
GUYS, my domain and your development, ARE YOU INTERESTED?

•••
zuriko said:
thanks!)
GUYS, my domain and your development, ARE YOU INTERESTED?
:) I'll think about it!

•••
•••
SpaResort.pro (most of the *resort.pro are taken)
Lenses.pro (already have Lens.pro)
Institute.pro (needed something in the education/training sector, would make a great university, school and training centers directory)

•••
i would like to see premium.pro as a dotpro auction site too

•••
fcud said:
I am going to wait to post the geo's until the situation is resolved. After i puchased the names they were still showing as available. Frustrated by the chance of losing the names i made sure i got them!

The duel registrations have been resolved. The names in question were Tampabay.pro and Tulsa.pro. I also got Saintlouis.pro Fortlauderdale.pro Glendale.pro and Boulder.pro.

•••
zuriko said:
mozhesh po russkii))
Spasibo. Privet, Zuriko. Privet, brat.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back