Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is not a policy, it is their BUG.
Leave all your suggestions and complaints via Feedback-button in your panel.
I already did that, incl. preserving of current NS for transferred domains.
I don't think that is their bug - 1and1 interested to have it's brand on client domains as much as possible. This is free promotion of their brand for them.

•••
I don't think that is their bug - 1and1 interested to have it's brand on client domains as much as possible. This is free promotion of their brand for them.
Agree with this point. That is very bad practice doing by registrars....

Last edited:
•••
NS can be updated at any time with 1and1...
So I don't see any reason here, just improper synchronization with Registry using default NS...

•••
NS can be updated at any time with 1and1...
So I don't see any reason here, just improper synchronization with Registry using default NS...
but you cannot update in bulk mode... you need to update every domain manually)

also if you have a working project on domain and transferring domain to 1and1 it means that automatically you'll have for a few ours out of service of your project because ns-servers will be replaced after transfer to 1and1 ns-servers.

•••
Regarding Bulk...
You can also request it via Feedback-button...

•••
Regarding Bulk...
You can also request it via Feedback-button...
This issue as old as empire...
I wrote many times, hope that you wrote too...
BUT nothing changing....

•••
Because tens/hundreds of the same feedbacks are needed...

•••
•••
TabLayouts.PRO (2016) - popular extension for Chrome...

•••
Another uncomfortable moment at 1and1 which you must always remember...
The actual domain expiration dates in WHOIS don't matter at all... 1and1 will bill you each year since the domain was entered into their billing system (contract/package)...

•••
I just bought expiring flow.pro. It looks like it could be a possible shorter rebrand for several dot com holders and it also has its own possible brand usage beyond that. Also the rhyming sound makes it pretty memorable/brandable. Happy with this buy.

In the self improvement world, people seem to work towards achieving a state of flow in their work so they can do their best, present work. I could see it working for a coach, or lessons, or app that helped achieve this.

•••
inTouch.Pro (2016) - enduser from Hawaii...

•••
If we want to change the nameservers, we have to do it twice or thrice:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

•••
NS-change works for me ~instantly... if no any maintenance by Afilias (when registry is unaccessible).

•••
MATCHING.PRO (2015) - one more enduser from London...

•••
sirius.pro (2013) - one more Ukrainian brand...

•••
ex my Booking.pro, now owns Booking.com

•••
•••
very nice .pro names selection

•••
Because of domains are all about company's online identity and branding I think my
Brand.pro and Branding.pro are very good domains!) What do you think dear domainers?)

Last edited:
•••
$1 at ELB is working again...

p.s. 425K+...

•••
Because of domains are all about company's online identity and branding I think my
Brand.pro and Branding.pro are very good domains!) What do you think dear domainers?)

Good stuff!

•••
•••
1and1 just added an option to preserve current NS during transfers...

•••
I own Brander...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back