NameSilo
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Guys, please recommend the cheapest .PRO registrar for transfer .Pro. Thanks
 
0
•••
Alpnames
$1.29 Reg
$7.99 Renew/Transfer
 
0
•••
2
•••
2
•••
Wareable.pro(Brandable)
 
3
•••
I got Swimmer.pro
 
6
•••
BOXER.PRO - shared domain, offers email-accounts...
 
0
•••
Polska.pro (native country-name for Poland) - enduser...
 
0
•••
Just noticed that .pro registration numbers are nearly 50% of .club - and it's only March 4th

https://domainpunch.com/tlds/daily.php

And, out of the 906 listed TLDs, .pro is #12 on this list.

Nice to see the growth.
 
1
•••
Real growth is measured only by quantity and quality of endusers + aftermarket-sales.
 
1
•••
At now at least 50% of all .PRO-endusers are from Russia...
2nd place - France...
 
0
•••
Just noticed that .pro registration numbers are nearly 50% of .club
What percentage of endusers among all .club-regs?
10% max.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
At now at least 50% of all .PRO-endusers are from Russia...
2nd place - France...
Also I already saw many Polish endusers...
3rd place in my own research...
 
1
•••
How about North American end users? Any numbers?
 
1
•••
At now at least 50% of all .PRO-endusers are from Russia...
2nd place - France...

I think that is good news because it shows international acceptance and usage of the .pro TLD. Usage is not restricted to a particular country or niche.
 
1
•••
1
•••
I think that is good news because it shows international acceptance and usage of the .pro TLD. Usage is not restricted to a particular country or niche.

Before deciding to invest in a NGTLD I always look to see if there is broad support from a multitude countries.. that's why I bought desirable names in .Work and .One. I see the same kind of support for .Pro

Compare this to .XYZ where something like 59.7% or more is from China.. it's ridiculous.. probably 80% of that is for spam, etc.
 
3
•••
Just launched THIS SITE. I'd appreciate feedback. It's a work in progress, so when making suggestions, realize this is just day one.
 
8
•••
Just launched THIS SITE. I'd appreciate feedback. It's a work in progress, so when making suggestions, realize this is just day one.
That's a solid list of .pro domains listed there. I like the pro.domains url as well!
 
1
•••
Just noticed that .pro registration numbers are nearly 50% of .club - and it's only March 4th

https://domainpunch.com/tlds/daily.php

And, out of the 906 listed TLDs, .pro is #12 on this list.

Nice to see the growth.

Very Impressive! Substansial registration number since ICANN lifted the restriction.
The regular renewal price of .PRO is just $8. There is no premium renewal fee like other new gtld. Falling in love with .PRO extension.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back