Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All other smaller and significantly smaller TLDs are available at GoDaddy...

Last edited:
•••
GoDaddy already lost 7-figure sum ignoring .PRO

•••
Godaddy may not follow these extensions soon... They don't need them much for their business.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Spyware.pro
Immersion.pro
Buffer.pro
Revolution.pro
Trek.pro
Scoop.pro
Penny.pro
Angle.pro
After.pro
Scratch.pro
Viper.pro
Incredible.pro
Monarch.pro
CuttingEdge.pro
Fogging.pro
Joat.pro
LightFidelity.pro
Orbit.pro
Realm.pro
AtoZ.pro
Florence.pro
Silo.pro
Replay.pro
Blaze.pro
Plow.pro
Armour.pro
Gauge.pro
Forrent.pro
Immersive.pro
Stub.pro
Synopsis.pro
Camcorder.pro
XuniXianshi.pro
InternetofEverything.pro
NatureCure.pro
Limited.pro
Noble.pro
Wellington.pro
Kualalumpur.pro
Canberra.pro
NorthKorea.pro
Resist.pro
Shaanxi.pro

Any feedback? Thanks

•••
Godaddy may not follow these extensions soon... They don't need them much for their business.
GD simply wants money from Afilias... case of money... This is the only one and true reason.

•••
For example, .BEST has at now just ~2.2K domains and available at GoDaddy!

•••
And ~336K .PROs at now without GD...

•••
.PRO-endusers are even from Greenland: GEMS.PRO

•••
•••
More actual stats is here: domainpunch.com/tlds/daily.php

•••
•••
.US - ccTLD.
All ccTLDs are absent there.
gTLDs only.

•••
A few more of mine, in our favorite extension .pro of course. :lookaround:

CarHire
Collectibles
ETFs
Euros
Generators
MortgageBrokers
SmallBusinesses
TravelAgent(s)
NursingHomes

•••
I posted a more retail variation of an earlier post HERE. It occurred to me that I'm preaching to the choir in this .PRO forum, so if you have access to other business networks forums, etc., please go upstream, downstream, vertical, horizontal and every other channel along the way to send this post around and get the "PRO" word out. And if none of those apply, email to a business associate (no spam). And, if you ain't got email, PM me and I'll send you a stamp and an envelope w/ a copy of the post!*

Btw, a "likes" and "shares" along the way would be greatly appreciated!

*Limited to first 50 requests. Other restrictions may apply. PM me for complete details.;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
WordWalker, shared your Pulse article on LinkedIn. Great work putting it together.

•••
•••
Interesting WHOIS: contractor.pro (2005) is renewed up to 2024...

•••
Interesting WHOIS: contractor.pro (2005) is renewed up to 2024...

Home services is a profitable, yet hyper-competitive niche for lead generation - so it makes sense why a company would be looking to launch a brand under a prime name like that. Would be interesting to see it gets developed along the lines of Houzz.com or Jeff Bezos' backed Pro.com.

•••
•••
I own contractors.pro but only till 2017 ;)

Believe me, I've looked up that domain once or twice. ;)
It's a great name. Actually, I think plural names are more valuable in the instance where the end user is looking to develop a site representing multiple people in that trade/profession (e.g. a professional office with multiple associates, directory or industry association).

I'm always surprised when people post their names in this thread; there has certainly been a few instances where one of you has beaten me to pulling the trigger on an available name I was eyeing, like camcorders, ezine and preferred.

•••
Singular or plural doesn't matter without GoDaddy... the same chances to meet enduser... ))))

•••
Per my request domain.com has lowered price on .PRO from $21.99 to $9.99 but still uncompetitive even with promocodes...

•••
Home services is a profitable, yet hyper-competitive niche for lead generation - so it makes sense why a company would be looking to launch a brand under a prime name like that. Would be interesting to see it gets developed along the lines of Houzz.com or Jeff Bezos' backed Pro.com.

Home services and long term care services are growing areas. I doubt there are enough care facilities being built in the US and Canada to meet the need.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back