Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many people just don't know about it... that's like 70% of the problem with the extension.

The fact that the extension is 100% unwanted and unneeded is the true problem. A lot like my presence in this thread. IMHO.

•••
That's real trolling :)

You're always a nice presence MG.

•••
The fact that the extension is 100% unwanted and unneeded is the true problem. A lot like my presence in this thread. IMHO.

Nothing a bit of positive marketing couldn't fix - I'm talking about you, not .Pro :)

Perhaps a little planking.pro would help?

•••
A professional Planker, I like that. Maybe you can do bachelorette parties and other events!

•••
Good luck with Rings dot pro! I own ring dot pro!

Someone mention about what does .pro lack, only thing its lacking is good freaking marketing to the end users, to major registrars. Many people just don't know about it... that's like 70% of the problem with the extension.

Afilias is going to take care of that. There's so much going on ... and wrong ... with the roll out of the new extensions that they're holding back from their original marketing schedule. And new UDRP's every single day are drawing a lot of attention from a lot of domainers.

If you want the spotlight I'd have to say that it's not a good time to make any big announcements or implement any new plans.

8^X

Last edited:
•••
my new .pro:
Transporting.pro
I know it's not good as my Capital.pro, Picture.pro or Apps.pro , but...what do you think?)

•••
Transporting is just ok, not as good as the ones you have for sure, even transport would be better, but at these prices you can't go wrong.

I picked up stock photo dot pro from snap yesterday, pretty pleased w/ it.

300k exact searches / mo and a $5+ avg cpc, I'd like to see a .com with those stats going for less than $250k. ;)

Last edited:
•••
buy your .pro's today! prices are going up May 1.

•••
...what do you think?

I think that you would benefit from exiting this TLD space. The writing in on the wall and my gut instinct tells me that you would be better off without the .PRO monkey on your back. IMHO

Best of luck to you and much love! :)

•••
unless you mean this .pro monkey!! Straight out of the archives...pro's been making double digit sales for a while now. Thanks for letting the monkey out of the box MG!

•••
pro's been making double digit sales for a while now

$10 is double digits. But as Fonize said a profit is a profit. Goodluck %%-

•••
Even $10/ $2.99 is 3x growth..can't lose.
should have said 5 figures!!...also it appears .pro's are still on sale till May 31'st most places so the sale continues.

•••
I think that you would benefit from exiting this TLD space. The writing in on the wall and my gut instinct tells me that you would be better off without the .PRO monkey on your back. IMHO

Best of luck to you and much love! :)

I don't know about that. Take a walk down the beach with a monkey on your back and see how many women you meet.

8^X

•••
Total .pros registered in January 2012 were up 7.3% to 87,651, this was the biggest month on month rise in 3 years. Total .pros registered in the last 4 years are up by over 1500%. Average daily WHOIS look ups rebounded from the fall in December 2011, up 35.9% to 34,488.

•••
Buy.pro

Hi!

Buy.pro is on auction at SEDO

•••
Buy.pro sold for $1,010 on Sedo.

•••
•••
It was buy.pro and it was a low sale but buy+pro isn't really a great match.

•••
what was the final? I liked that name actually. @buy .pro

•••
Buy and .pro isn't a great fit and Sedo auction is probably the worst possible place to sell a .pro, especially a brandable .pro like Buy.pro. When Business.pro was at Sedo auction, I didn't know about it. If somebody hadn't posted in this thread about Buy.pro, I wouldn't have known about that either. I had contacted the owner about Business.pro before by email and he still didn't let me know it was at auction. When I sent Coupons.pro to Sedo auction, 3 bidders bid over $6,000 and nobody paid. The main problem with Sedo is a lot of rubbish goes through with 1 bid against it so people get fed up checking the listings every week. When a .pro drops at Snapnames, people know about it in advance, and they get emailed when the auction starts so .pros tend to sell for higher prices relative to the strength of the keyword.

•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
Any TLD can be developed. Even a .tk can make money with development. I don't think anybody has claimed .pro cannot be developed and rank. However, for pure play domaining, it's not a good extension (though I know some will disagree).

•••
anyone heard anything on the 3 letter auction? wasn't that supposed to be third quarter?

Last edited:
•••
•••
wаiter & vеgan dot pro. Is that good names with pro extension?

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

(Vino = Wine in Spanish) :gl:

It's also Russian word with the same meaning...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back