Dynadot

.org The .ORG Thread

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
.org >>

Hello.

In view of the recent success of .ORG domain sales, I thought it would be appropriate to discuss the value of the .org extension.

1. Share Recent .ORG Sales

2. Share Your BEST .ORG domains

3. Share Your Opinion on .ORG

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Here are some other notable .org sales:

Engineering.org - $198,000
Date.org - sold for $150,000
Attorney.org - $38,500 sold @ SEDO on 9/25/2009
Hockey.org - $22,500 sold @ Moniker Traffic on 11/27/2009
HomeLoans.org - $37,000 sold @Private Sale on 08/19/2009

What's your best .ORG?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have Schoolkids (dot) org

•••
Sold a .org domain for $450.
Hope this helps someone having a good org name.

•••
Sounds good :) I still have QBG and GBQ (dot) org to offer .

•••
  • Cheapy
  • SURFit
  • TourismMalaysia
(.org)

•••
Sold a .org domain for $450.
Hope this helps someone having a good org name.

That's cool. How did you sell it? Afternic? or through auction?

•••
50y.org
AutoPlaza.org
BuyWay.org
Worten.org

•••
That's cool. How did you sell it? Afternic? or through auction?

Private sale.

I was a little lucky there, as I was considering selling it to a reseller for $100, just 2 days before I sold it to the end user.

•••
Just reg'd
innnnnnnn.png

I think this is a good domain...

innovative.marketing reserved by Registry
innovativefinance.org sold for $1,250.00
onlinemarketing.org sold for $4,200
internetmarketing.org sold for $6,700

•••
EasyApps.org

Think I will be able to sell this one at some point. I really like the way the domain sound especially with extension .org

•••
I am very new to domaining still have not yet turned a profit but hoping i get lucky one of these days. Reading some of the domains in this thread helped me a little. These are the ones i picked up would love opinions.

• YEPO (DOT) org
  • BackCareClinic (DOT) org
  • TheADHDClinic (DOT) org
My thought on the YEPO is hopefully a organization abbreviation. I believe back care and clinic are all strong keywords so i figured it would be great potential , same with The ADHD Clinic when searching for it i found tons of ADHD clinics so hopefully i can find a good end user.

•••
Got gayy.org - any value in this?

•••
teknology.png

I Love This Domain.
Not For Sale.​

•••
teknology.png

I Love This Domain.
Not For Sale.​
How do you get those logos for your domains when posting RU?

•••
•••
•••
Good news for .ORG lovers -> pir.org/pdf/dashboard_1H_2014.pdf

Last edited:
•••
I sold Classbook.org for x,xxx
I own
Bolt.org
Jamaicans.org
ChildrenBook.org

and a few others....

•••
•••
del

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can anyone shed some light on where the .org market is heading and to what extent?

I saw dolphin.org got sold the other week for $45000.

I am not looking to make much of a comparison to the .com version.

•••
Can anyone shed some light on where the .org market is heading and to what extent?

I saw dolphin.org got sold the other week for $45000.

I am not looking to make much of a comparison to the .com version.
the .org market follows the general market overall. Really comes down to keywords that fit the extension. Dolphin is perfect in .org because of all the non-profits focused on them.

Is that you in the profile pic? What is your powerlifting total?

•••
the .org market follows the general market overall. Really comes down to keywords that fit the extension. Dolphin is perfect in .org because of all the non-profits focused on them.

Is that you in the profile pic? What is your powerlifting total?

Thank you for the response.
Yes I guess that makes perfect sense and I can see why it sold for that much.

Yes that is me, haha.
Most recent total after testing is 540kg/1190lbs at a bodyweight of 70.1kg./154.5lbs.
It is a work in progress but I hope to qualify for the Junior IPF worlds next year.

•••
Most recent total after testing is 540kg/1190lbs at a bodyweight of 70.1kg./154.5lbs.
It is a work in progress but I hope to qualify for the Junior IPF worlds next year.

Good luck. That is impressive at that weight. I did my first meet ever a couple years back just to say I did, but I only did 1250 and I weighed 275. My bench has always held me back because of a shoulder problem, but I think I finally have that resolved and have been hitting it pretty hard again. Going for 600+ on my squat and DL this month and hope to finally break 300 on my bench without the shoulder issues.

To stay somewhat on topic, .org is a great place for people to still make decent money without spending a lot up front. They account for between 15-20 percent of my portfolio on average, but close to 40% of my sales. I've done well with llll.org's one worders and .org's related to religion - most sales in the mid to high XXX range and acquisitions all under $20.

A few I am holding now:
ChristianFamilyChurch.org
FirearmSafety.org
GreenStocks.org
GreenWeek.org
Artisanal.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back