Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv The official tv.com thread!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

smashfactory

Domain GoddessVIP Member
Impact
62
my first official namepros thread!

i am interested to see, if you will share, your tv.com names, and if you have television.com names. yes, i am nosey.

but- who knows- you may have the tv.com someone else has the .tv to, and it might spark some deals-

even if not, i would really like to see what ya'll got, and what i missed :'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Jimbojimbo said:
Today the world's richest sporting club (Manchester City) put in a $150 million bid for a footballer (KAKA of Milan).

While watching the press release I noticed this billion-dollar organisation owns MCFCtv.com rather than MCFC.tv

It's in the background of this BBC report

Press Conference - $150 million deal and they own TV.com

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7830199.stm

They will go .tv eventually, all the big guns do :D
 
0
•••
mckennaronnie said:
They will go .tv eventually, all the big guns do :D


So you have even bIGGER plans for RonnieTV.com!
 
0
•••
Jimbojimbo said:
So you have even bIGGER plans for RonnieTV.com!

LOL, of course i do!

I'll buy Ronnie.tv one day like Man City will buy MCFC.tv one day.
I bet i buy Ronnie.tv before Man City but Kaka :hehe:

Cheap shot i know :(
I shouldnt talk as your team could now buy & sell my team 10000x, while your riding high with Kaka rumours i'm all worried as my team Rangers are trying to sell everyone! :'(
 
0
•••
Apologies to anyone who is not familiar with 'soccer'! LOL

(a special GO EAGLES! for them!)


SERIOUSLY - this does show that BOTH TV.com and .TV have differing measures in different minds and places.

Never forget to sweep up the TV.com of a .TV (or a .TV if you already have the TV.com) if you can.

It could come back and bite your arse at a later date.
 
0
•••
Anyone looking to renew their TV.com names might be interested in the fact that NAMECHEAP are having a 24 hour sale.

I've just transferred some names at $5.99 each

The code is TRANSCHEAP and it only lasts for the next 24 hours.


I'll probably send the names back in a couple of months, thus getting two years with a substantial discount.
 
0
•••
Sorry, the coupon code you entered 'TRANSCHEAP' is not valid or has expired or has exceeded usage count. Please verify the code and try again.
Too bad, that was a good deal!
 
0
•••
Sorry Timewarp.

Just tried to transfer a few more this morning and got the same message.

I managed to move quite a number last night and that $5.99 transfer compared to $8.99 renewal at MyDomain made a big difference.

Let's hope they do it again.
 
0
•••
I got a few of these (thanks to Ray mainly) which do really well parked and all are regular reg fee .TV's

pokershowtv.com
pokertourtv.com
racingchanneltv.com
 
0
•••
MichiganLawtv .com

I just received an offer of 65 dollars for Michiganlawtv .com thru godaddy.

What would you appraise this one at?

I bought it to protect my .tv's in area.

I think the lawyers, attorneys, .tv's are a great investment. Lawyers are just now catching on to video marketing.


Thanks for your opinions,

JLC
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wondering if you guys are still picking up TV.com names as nobody's posted here in quite a while? It's been a while since I've picked up any as I've already got quite a few
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back