NameSilo

.tv The official tv.com thread!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

smashfactory

Domain GoddessVIP Member
Impact
62
my first official namepros thread!

i am interested to see, if you will share, your tv.com names, and if you have television.com names. yes, i am nosey.

but- who knows- you may have the tv.com someone else has the .tv to, and it might spark some deals-

even if not, i would really like to see what ya'll got, and what i missed :'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
One of the areas I think makes the most sense is FirstNametv.com I did a post about this on DOTTVNATION.tv that is getting some decent feedback

If you believe in the increasing popularity of online video and everyone having their own quasi TV channel, then I think there is an excellent opportunity in regging firstnameTV.com.

Names like Ginatv.com or Jaydentv.com etc... I think will have appeal especially as you can hand reg many of these for $7 and make them available at a price that nets you a nice ROI and still very affordable for the person buying the domain. Selling these for $75 to $150 will provide you with a nice little niche that can grow with the growth in online video and online video sites. Think about it, no one is getting their firstname as a hand reg in .com. Names like Bob.com,Nadine.com etc... cost x,xxx to xxx,xxxx.

Nametv.com IMO is the second best thing to name.com. TV is also memorable so when you say check me out on Nadinetv.com no one is mistaking that with Nadine.com.

WHY IMO nametv.com is better than name.tv is that Verisign has made most a premium fee and for a vanity name $500 a year not worth it IMO.
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
One of the areas I think makes the most sense is FirstNametv.com I did a post about this on DOTTVNATION.tv that is getting some decent feedback

If you believe in the increasing popularity of online video and everyone having their own quasi TV channel, then I think there is an excellent opportunity in regging firstnameTV.com.

Names like Ginatv.com or Jaydentv.com etc... I think will have appeal especially as you can hand reg many of these for $7 and make them available at a price that nets you a nice ROI and still very affordable for the person buying the domain. Selling these for $75 to $150 will provide you with a nice little niche that can grow with the growth in online video and online video sites. Think about it, no one is getting their firstname as a hand reg in .com. Names like Bob.com,Nadine.com etc... cost x,xxx to xxx,xxxx.

Nametv.com IMO is the second best thing to name.com. TV is also memorable so when you say check me out on Nadinetv.com no one is mistaking that with Nadine.com.

WHY IMO nametv.com is better than name.tv is that Verisign has made most a premium fee and for a vanity name $500 a year not worth it IMO.


I agree that this is an extremely viable niche. Back in July of 2007 I think I purchased at least thirty of the top available first name tv.coms to include names like: HannahTV, RobertTV, JohnsonTV and yes they do get traffic. Not staggering traffic but traffic none the less. Great investiment, imo as you will see on many social networking sites that people are using nameTV as there user:)
 
0
•••
One of the areas I think makes the most sense is FirstNametv.com I did a post about this on DOTTVNATION.tv that is getting some decent feedback

Agreed equity check www.danieltv.com (Not Mine)
 
0
•••
Most all that are available have been drop/deleted, and not many of the top names are available.

I just scanned top 25 Boys & top 25 Gilrs from 1970's, 1980's 1990's and only a handful are available.
Top 100 Boys and Top 100 Girls from 2000 there are a bit more.
 
0
•••
That's great SKG I think they will pay off big for you, IMO best reg fee .com IDEA currently with a lot of the other ideas being bought out.

IF you believe in video net and you believe in people all becoming their own broadcasters and the myspace/youtube generation makes sense. Again IMO
 
0
•••
I went ahead and picked up a few I thought were solid;
Boys;
DylanTV
JorgeTV

Girls;
HaleyTV
SandraTV
TammyTV
BrianaTV
KathrynTV

Somebody snagged KarenTV while I was regging...
 
0
•••
Just added

Tori
Traci
Kendra
Benjamin
Eddie
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
That's great SKG I think they will pay off big for you, IMO best reg fee .com IDEA currently with a lot of the other ideas being bought out.

IF you believe in video net and you believe in people all becoming their own broadcasters and the myspace/youtube generation makes sense. Again IMO

EQ, here are my names in NAME TV format:


ANTONIOTV.COM
ALBERTTV.COM
CHRISTOPHERTV.COM
CLARENCETV.COM
DONALDTV.COM
EDWARDTV.COM
EMILYTV.COM
ERNESTTV.COM
GERALDTV.COM
GREGORYTV.COM
HAROLDTV.COM
HARRYTV.COM
JACOBTV.COM
JEFFREYTV.COM
JONATHANTV.COM
JOSHUATV.COM
JUANTV.COM
KENNETHTV.COM
MATTHEWTV.COM
NATHANTV.COM
NICHOLASTV.COM
RAYMONDTV.COM
ROBERTTV.COM
RONALDTV.COM
SUSANTV.COM
TIMOTHYTV.COM
OLIVERTV.COM
JOHNSONTV.COM
ABIGAILTV.COM
ALEXANDRATV.COM
ALEXISTV.COM
ALLISONTV.COM
ALYSSATV.COM
AMELIATV.COM
ARIANNATV.COM
ASHLYNTV.COM
AUBREYTV.COM
AUDREYTV.COM
CLAIRETV.COM
ELLIETV.COM
GABRIELLATV.COM
GABRIELLETV.COM
GIANNATV.COM
HAILEYTV.COM
HANNAHTV.COM
ISABELLATV.COM
ISABELLETV.COM
JAYDENTV.COM
JULIATV.COM
KAITLYNTV.COM
KATHERINETV.COM
KAYLEETV.COM
KEIRATV.COM
LILLIANTV.COM
MACKENZIETV.COM
MADELINETV.COM
MAGGIETV.COM
MAKAYLATV.COM
MCKENNATV.COM
NATALIETV.COM
PAIGETV.COM
PEYTONTV.COM
RILEYTV.COM
KATHYTV.COM
 
0
•••
would love to own bulldog.tv, but at 1,750 a year....pass.
 
0
•••
westblock said:
Somebody snagged KarenTV while I was regging...

SmashFactory has that name in her sig :)
 
0
•••
yep- saw it, grabbed it, and left no prisoner alive
 
0
•••
smashfactory said:
yep- saw it, grabbed it, and left no prisoner alive

That's the way. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Just picked up these:

SamuelTV.com
SebastianTV.com
RodneyTV.com
CoreyTV.com
ShaunTV.com
FrancisTV.com
LeonardTV.com
DamienTV.com
DamianTV.com
AndreTV.com
MiguelTV.com
JorgeTV.com
MohammedTV.com
HaydenTV.com

AlisonTV.com
AlysonTV.com
DanielaTV.com
SusanaTV.com
SusieTV.com
CathyTV.com
CatherineTV.com
CarolynTV.com
CherylTV.com
DeborahTV.com
DebbyTV.com
MarilynTV.com
MonikaTV.com
JacquelineTV.com
JudyTV.com
 
0
•••
Hey 'one of the members here' (I will leave their name out - but they know who they are)

You're buying TV.coms?

Wow - times have changed for the TV.com crowd.

It wasn't that long ago, when on a thread which asked "Is '.tv' really a more powerful brand than 'tv.com'? ' you were writing...


"I would definately say so. xxxtv.com sounds a bit silly to me IMO"

Looks like TV/Internet convergence is really blowing a wind of change.

And now we're all here scrambling for our TexanTV.com's and DadeTV's.com like they are the new Klondike!

I'm loving this - even those who opposed TV.com's are now buying them up.

In a time of recession I think we may have found a place where we can invest once again.

Jimbojimbo
The proud owner of WaggaWaggaTV.com and OAPtv.com (and a few others)
 
0
•••
Jimbojimbo said:
Hey 'one of the members here' (I will leave their name out - but they know who they are)

You're buying TV.coms?

Wow - times have changed for the TV.com crowd.

It wasn't that long ago, when on a thread which asked "Is '.tv' really a more powerful brand than 'tv.com'? ' you were writing...


"I would definately say so. xxxtv.com sounds a bit silly to me IMO"

Looks like TV/Internet convergence is really blowing a wind of change.

And now we're all here scrambling for our TexanTV.com's and DadeTV's.com like they are the new Klondike!

I'm loving this - even those who opposed TV.com's are now buying them up.

In a time of recession I think we may have found a place where we can invest once again.

Jimbojimbo
The proud owner of WaggaWaggaTV.com and OAPtv.com (and a few others)


Tv.com is nothing new, people have been buying them for years, this is not a landrush. Lance, Ray and others have owned this combo for a long time and so have many others. Congrats on your collection, you have some nice domains.
 
0
•••
grabbed 200mphtv.com with all these sports cars going for 200 mph+
 
0
•••
I love the nametv.com you picked up Sanchay very good, especially the top male and female first name in the US for the last few years Jacob and Emily.

Html you got some good ones too I had susie in the cart but waited. Also I think first names other than English can work with nametv.com.
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
Html you got some good ones too I had susie in the cart but waited. Also I think first names other than English can work with nametv.com.

Why did you wait on regging Susie? You know in this game if you snooze you loose :hehe:

I could also see promose with the other non-English names like Andre, Miguel, Mohammed as they had a ton of Google results so I regged them. :)
 
0
•••
Nightlynewstv.com
Debatestv.com
Printerstv.com
Tonerstv.com

Own a few more but at work now and brain is on vacation. Lol.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back