Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv The official tv.com thread!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

smashfactory

Domain GoddessVIP Member
Impact
62
my first official namepros thread!

i am interested to see, if you will share, your tv.com names, and if you have television.com names. yes, i am nosey.

but- who knows- you may have the tv.com someone else has the .tv to, and it might spark some deals-

even if not, i would really like to see what ya'll got, and what i missed :'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BPOTV.com - Surprisingly, it was available! :)

TouristsTV.com

AuditorsTV.com

RefinancingTV.com

OilTradingTV.com

MoneyTradingTV.com
 
0
•••
.tv said:
TouristsTV.com

That was one I had on my to reg lists. Nice pickup! :)
 
0
•••
Thank you htmlindex.

I just got TerrorismTV.com! :)
 
0
•••
Sexopornotv.com
Pornosexotv.com
 
0
•••
A few more today:

ChapelsTV.com
SpecialEventTv.com
MainEventsTV.com
CurrentEventTV.com
Messagingtv.com
InstantMessageTV.com
 
0
•••
RupertTv.Com - Come on Mr Murdoch...you know you want it!!!
 
0
•••
My latest registration,

P o c k e t S i z e T V dot com

my earlier registration,

H a n d s e t T V dot com
 
0
•••
EGOtv.com sold for $7292 last week
DigitalTv.net $2500 last week
 
0
•••
HollywoodTV.org, I like .ORG too!
 
0
•••
SKG said:
HollywoodTV.org, I like .ORG too!


Im guilty of that too...

CarsTV.org

:)
 
0
•••
domainacrobat said:
Im guilty of that too...

CarsTV.org

:)

Very nice, carstv.org is a good one.

I noticed on whois that BollywoodTV.org is pending transfer and is listed at Sedo, which means a pending sale hopefully. HollywoodTV.org was wide open.
 
0
•••
I like .org too I own some geo in .org Australiatv.org,Hongkongtv.org, Gratistv.org, Britishtv.org, Czechtv.org,Canadiantv.org
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
I like .org too I own some geo in .org Australiatv.org,Hongkongtv.org, Gratistv.org, Britishtv.org, Czechtv.org,Canadiantv.org


Those are some killer ones EQ, especially AustraliaTV.org and GratisTV.org, really good.
 
0
•••
I have one - governmenttv.org
 
0
•••
i have hardcoretv.org
 
0
•••
You guys impressed me!!

I just got:

HYIPtv.com

MLMtv.org :)
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
anyone see these yet?

chinabusinesstv.com

asiabusinesstv.com

newyorkbusinesstv.com
 
0
•••
I have a few

BlueLaserTV .com

SaintCroixTV .com

SaintMartinTV .com

TelevisionDebate .com

TelevisionDebates.com
 
0
•••
SKG said:
HollywoodTV.org, I like .ORG too!
Funny you should mention that Sanchay, earlier tonight I happened on,
GuitarTV.org
I hadn't considered tv.org before (as is evidenced by carstv.us and carstv.ca, lol) but I couldn't pass up "guitar" That lead to,
GuitarraTV.com
also just got LynneTV.com (my beautiful wife's name) thanks EQ and SKG for the firstnametv.com insights.

hullswingerscom said:

it's cloaked. From the www.unitedkingdomtv.co.uk page click on the last column "ideas and domains" there's like 2000 tv.co.uk and tv.com. This is one for your " Question for those outside of US " thread EQ.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back