Dynadot

showcase The Official NANOTECHNOLOGY Domain Name Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was just reading an interesting thread in the appraisels section called "nanotech.com should I sell it or develop it." Turns out the guy who started the thread never really owned the name and the thread was locked.

I noticed however that there was a HUGE amount of interest in nanotechnology from all the responses to the thread. It really is an amazing area that seems to have a great future. I also noticed that just about every nanotech name you could ever imagine has already been registered, so domainers have taken notice.

In this thread you can list your nano domains, talk about nanotech...anything to do with nanotechnology can be discussed here. I think nanotech is important enough to have its own thread and nanotech domains would appear to offer good longterm potential to domainers.

Here is a nice site that has a ton of info on everything nanotech:

http://www.nanowerk.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SlimPickins said:
just picked up NewNanotechnology .com !! a tad long, but nonetheless i am pleased on a molecular level to say the least. SP

That is a GREAT catch!!

•••
I have these:

BuyNanotech.com
TryNanotech.com
NanotechDesigner.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back