Dynadot

showcase The Official NANOTECHNOLOGY Domain Name Thread

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I was just reading an interesting thread in the appraisels section called "nanotech.com should I sell it or develop it." Turns out the guy who started the thread never really owned the name and the thread was locked.

I noticed however that there was a HUGE amount of interest in nanotechnology from all the responses to the thread. It really is an amazing area that seems to have a great future. I also noticed that just about every nanotech name you could ever imagine has already been registered, so domainers have taken notice.

In this thread you can list your nano domains, talk about nanotech...anything to do with nanotechnology can be discussed here. I think nanotech is important enough to have its own thread and nanotech domains would appear to offer good longterm potential to domainers.

Here is a nice site that has a ton of info on everything nanotech:

http://www.nanowerk.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I looked at the website but i could not quite get a feel for what exact this stuff is. Please explain.

•••
nano.pro - I think it has a nice ring to it! :)

•••
dotprofan said:

I like it! Do you have plans to buy it? Or do you own it already?

•••
dotprofan said:

Excellent .pro domain name :)

•••
LittleNano.com

LittleNano.com

•••
Nanoworld.biz
Nanoproduct.biz
Nanofilm.biz
QuantumTechnology.biz
Quantum-Computer.biz
Quantum-Computers.info
Nanolevel.info

.biz and .info are not best tlds but names themselves are nice.

•••
domainer50 said:
I looked at the website but i could not quite get a feel for what exact this stuff is. Please explain.

Very small stuff!

Technology into small stuff allows us to create new products that are not available. (e.g. very comfortable waterproof clothes, toothbrush that plays the radio.,etc...)

•••
we know the technology is very fast...

nanotech began some years ago (if i am not wrong 20-25 years ago) and as our knowlegde improves more and more each day in a speculation act i reg'd 2 FEMTOTECH names

in the measurement scale FEMTO is just after NANO... if the guys improve our technology fast (10 years) i can have good names, who knows?

Last edited:
•••
nanotech.pro and nanotechnology.pro -
I tried to develop them but the sites came out so tiny!

•••
Thanks for the feedback! This is one I picked up a few months back. I hope to get around to developing it one of these days, but would be willing to part with it if the right offer came along.

DomainMayhem.com said:
I like it! Do you have plans to buy it? Or do you own it already?

•••
I have a couple..
NanoSpy.com
NanoMap.com
I like NanoSpy the best...what do you think?

•••
nanotechindex.com

What do you think guys?

•••
i was given few domains by a domainer who no longer wants them..n there is few nano domains in there.. n i dun even know wat it is though..lol

•••
fxtrader28 said:
nanotechindex.com

What do you think guys?

I like it alot. This is the type of name that would be of interest to the business world, i.e. Wall Street.

•••
$$Domainer said:
I like it alot. This is the type of name that would be of interest to the business world, i.e. Wall Street.
I agree..Merrill Lynch already has an index that tracks nanotech stocks

•••
nanoscience.eu is all I got

•••
what do you think about nonotop.com?

•••
•••
No doubt the topic is hot. Nanotech is definitely a new industry.

As far as domains are concerned, I started to invest in nano-names 3 or 4 years ago. I've already sold a few of them, mostly in the $x,xxx range. In my opinion, there is a huge potential here, for the next 2-5 years.

---

http://www.nanodomainnames.com/

•••
My small contribution. :gl:

NanotechEngineering.com

Nanotech.co.in

•••
domainer50 said:
Building machines on the molecular level. The possibilities are ....aaahm ... enormous. Quite a few years off, as I understand.

•••
wot said:
My small contribution. :gl:

NanotechEngineering.com

Nanotech.co.in

As usual wot you have some GREAT names.

•••
Nanotech will become a very big hit in the next 5 years.

•••
just picked up NewNanotechnology .com !! a tad long, but nonetheless i am pleased on a molecular level to say the least. SP

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back