Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use THANKYOU

-- $7.99 registrations

•••
New Name.com customers: $6.99 transfers to Name.com! Coupon code NEWBIE limited to 10 uses.

Existing Name.com customers: UNLIMITED $7.99 transfers to Name.com!!! Coupon code switcheroo

EDIT Name.com has just confirmed this special will run through Wednesday.

Last edited:
•••
You are considered new if your account was created after September 10, 2012.

•••
Existing Name.com customers: UNLIMITED $7.99 transfers to Name.com!!! Coupon code switcheroo
Amy time limit or conditions?

•••
•••
Amy time limit or conditions?

They tell me it's definitely time limited to the next few days. No concrete cutoff date though.

•••
New Name.com customers: $6.99 transfers to Name.com! Coupon code NEWBIE limited to 10 uses.

>> Name.com has just confirmed this special will run through Wednesday.

•••
I do need .com renewal code

•••
October Code

October code is PUMPKIN good for $10.25 COM/NET registrations and renewals. Expires 10-30-12.

EU registrations $5.99
ME registrations $7.99

Buy and domain, get the corresponding ORG for $5.99.

Name.com blog

Last edited:
•••
October code is PUMPKIN good for $10.25 COM/NET registrations and renewals. Expires 10-30.

EU registrations $5.99
ME registrations $7.99

Buy and domain, get the corresponding ORG for $5.99.

Name.com blog

Excellent ...

•••

Name.com has extended this promo for a while now.

Today is the LAST DAY for this special transfer deal.

•••
Any cheap renewal coupons for Name? With 10.25 renewal promos they have, transferring out has became a more economical option.

•••

As of this morning SWITCHEROO is still working. I assume the other code will still works too.

•••
All these promos are nice.
But a year from now you'll have to move your domains elsewhere, because almost everybody is still cheaper.
I had an account with Name and it's predecessor for 10 years, but there was never any happiness.

Last month I moved several hundred domains outta there, and the kid from Name called me to ask whether there is ANYTHING he can do to fix the problem. Except lowering renewals.

Well, that's the ONLY thing

:lala:

•••
Actually similar thing happened to me, I took advantage of Name's transfer promo to bring some domains over from Namecheap, and yesterday I received an email from Namecheap saying they noticed me moving a bunch of names out and tried to offer me an incentive to stay.

•••
Hi all ,,
Any .info renewal coupon ??

•••
All these promos are nice.
But a year from now you'll have to move your domains elsewhere, because almost everybody is still cheaper.
I had an account with Name and it's predecessor for 10 years, but there was never any happiness.

Last month I moved several hundred domains outta there, and the kid from Name called me to ask whether there is ANYTHING he can do to fix the problem. Except lowering renewals.

Well, that's the ONLY thing

:lala:

I've also transferred all my domains to Godaddy and Namecheap. The irony is that Name used to be my favorite registrar but they've become such an (expensive) outsider nowadays, especially for domainers... Hint: Take a look at the Godaddy or Namecheap threads, there are coupons for $1 com registrations and transfers!

•••
Seems they are extending the transfer special. Name.com keeps advertising these codes in their Twitter feed.

NEWBIE: $6.99 transfers to Name.com, limited to 10 uses.

SWITCHEROO: Existing Name.com customers unlimited $7.99 transfers.

Last edited:
•••
Seems they are extending the transfer special. Name.com keeps advertising these codes in their Twitter feed.

NEWBIE: $6.99 transfers to Name.com, limited to 10 uses.

SWITCHEROO: Existing Name.com customers unlimited $7.99 transfers.

it's the coupon that won't die LOL. I've seen them mention twice that it was ending but they keep plugging it.

•••
The irony is that Name used to be my favorite registrar but they've become such an (expensive) outsider nowadays, especially for domainers... Hint: Take a look at the Godaddy or Namecheap threads, there are coupons for $1 com registrations and transfers!
Namecheap only gives out $1 coupons about once in a blue moon as well. So that leaves just Godaddy.

And Name.com is not technically expensive. They just don't give out coupons as frequently as Godaddy.

The ridiculously expensive registrars are Melbourne IT and Network Solutions.

•••
it's the coupon that won't die LOL.

They must be trying to reach some new customer and transfer goal! I think that's why they are keeping those coupons active.

•••
$9.25 - Registration & Renewals

Use SPANDEX for $9.25 Regs & Renewals.

•••
Ahhh :S SPANDEX is not working on renewals for me :(

Any working coupon code for renewals?

•••
@GoldenBuddha I just checked and it is working for Regs & Renewals. I would try again.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back