Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CYBERFUNDAY is the cyber monday coupon, good for 20% off domains, hosting, or pagezen websites

•••
Hey there, we (name.com) do have 'SWITCHEROO' for unlimited $7.99 com/net transfers AND 'NEWBIE' for up to 10 com/net transfers at $6.99
-ashley (marketing)

•••
•••
December Code

December's code is "YOLO"

$10.25 .com/.net registrations/renewals

Offer valid through 12/31/2012 midnight mst

•••
I was hoping they would give out a renewal code in the vicinity of 8+ dollars this December.

But 10.25 renewal is 2-dollars more expensive than a transfer to Namesilo that has free privacy. Sad.

•••
$7.99 .Com .Net Transfer
Code: SWITCHEROO

•••

Renew your .com and .net domains for $0.00

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

The same code (xxoo) also can be used for .net registration at 0,00$

•••

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

If only...

Edit:

I thought it was a joke but...

OMG it actually works! I just renewed 6 .com's for a total of $0.00!!!

Way to go, xxoo ! Thanks so much for sharing Pichichi. This has got to be the best code ever!

ORDER SUMMARY:
TYPE TERMS PRICE STATUS ITEM
Renewal 1 year(s) $0.00 Success *******.com
Renewal 1 year(s) $0.00 Success ****.com
Renewal 1 year(s) $0.00 Success *********.com

:D

Last edited:
•••
name.com seems to be down, or it's just me???

If only...

Edit:

I thought it was a joke but...

OMG it actually works! I just renewed 6 .com's for a total of $0.00!!!

Way to go, xxoo ! Thanks so much for sharing Pichichi. This has got to be the best code ever!

:D

•••
xxoo now gives only $0.74 discount.

•••
That code "xx00" only gave a discount of 74 cents. Total renewal cost = $10.25

•••
I guess it was only valid for a certain number of uses. Screenshot of my $0.00 order attached.

Attachments

• NameFreeRenewals copy.gif
    NameFreeRenewals copy.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 171
•••
I guess it was only valid for a certain number of uses. Screenshot of my $0.00 order attached.
There's no domains or invoice ID listed. Did it actually renew them?

•••
I removed some of the info from the invoice for privacy reasons. All six domains were successfully renewed to 2014 and are showing as such in my account :)

•••
Registered a couple of new .NETs without any problem, got billed for zero, result okay. fantastic code, thanks. Pityingly, i didn't check how it works for multiple year registrations :)

•••
xxoo now gives only $0.74 discount.

yes, right, they have corrected the bug, but it worked for several hours with prices of 0$. There are many people whou could use it for renewing domains up to 2022 for free (not my case)

•••
Darn! can't believe I missed that. Amazing for everyone who managed to get it.

•••

I am rather curious where that was obtained.

Hate to break it to you, guys, but there's an issue with that code. It's supposed to charge to register or renew a .com or .net domain name, and I can't find anything else prior saying it's supposed to do that for free.

Name.com subsequently emailed some people about that. And of course, they're getting flak in their Facebook page about it.

If anyone can tell where online it ever said that XXOO code is free, it'd somehow help if ever.

•••
I am rather curious where that was obtained.

Hate to break it to you, guys, but there's an issue with that code. It's supposed to charge to register or renew a .com or .net domain name, and I can't find anything else prior saying it's supposed to do that for free.

Name.com subsequently emailed some people about that. And of course, they're getting flak in their Facebook page about it.

If anyone can tell where online it ever said that XXOO code is free, it'd somehow help if ever.

It wasn't meant as a free domain coupon. XXOO was meant as their standard monthly coupon that they publish every month.

It looks like the people affected still got their domains for $6 each, which is a nice deal.

•••
It was (it is) published on domainpromocodes.com website and description says 'save on .com .net registration and renewals'. Zero reg fee is not mentioned, but they didn't really tell how much the registrants should save. It could be a 100 per cent of reg fee, why not? :) Error or not but the community liked the deal, that's for certain :) I think this zero reg fee can breathe a good portion of new life into the industry :) Bytheway, they can go much further by offering modest cash amounts to customers who take free domains from them. I bet, GoDaddy with its 'traditional' old fashioned promotional approach will be left far behind :)

Last edited:
•••
What used to be cheaper than Godaddy is now more expensive. I'd transfer my domain away now to Godaddy.

•••
I need .com/.net transfer coupon.

•••
•••
try SWITCHEROO for unlimited $7.99 transfers.

Tried n not worked anymore.. Any other coupon code for transfer/bulk transfers?

Thanks

•••
Tried n not worked anymore.. Any other coupon code for transfer/bulk transfers?

Thanks

if SWITCHEROO expired then there isn't another current transfer coupon.

Transfers to name.com are $8.25.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back