Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ILOVENAME used for $2.24 savings. FREEWHOIS not working anymore.

Thanks for the coupon. This is bad, I'm too late to use FREEWHOIS...:(

•••
FEELTHELOVE the promo code for $9.99 com/net reg/ren, $29.99 .TV renewals, AND 50% OFF ANY OF HOSTING PLANS

•••
New promo code for Free Whois

ILOVENAME used for $2.24 savings. FREEWHOIS not working anymore.

Use 'PRIVACYPLEASE' for free whois.

•••
it seems like something impossible to have: a registrar that has a great interface and great prices. it only takes time and market share to increase an then you go off up-ticking the costs...

regards,
tonecas

•••
Yes, that is the pattern.

Free Privacy Protection was the primary advantage to moving domains to Name for many people. When Name decided to start charging for it, they really should have made the feature retroactive for customers who had accounts prior to the decision; it would have been good business. Instead, some brainiac came up with the idea of offering the now retired FREEWHOIS code as a poor concesssion. That has since been temporarily replaced with PRIVACYPLEASE.

Name has now shown they are willing to cancel promo codes that were not intended for general customers. For example, the FEB29 code, intended for investment club members only, was supposed to be good for com/net renewals until the 29th. However, after it was "leaked" to the public, Name had cancelled it by the 14th. The replacement code ILOVENAME was then provided to investment club members. I wonder how long it will be good.

Last edited:
•••
For example, the FEB29 code, intended for investment club members only, was supposed to be good for com/net renewals until the 29th. However, after it was "leaked" to the public, Name had cancelled it by the 14th. The replacement code ILOVENAME was then provided to investment club members. I wonder how long it will be good.
I don't get it. They could just put a flag marker on the accounts of "club members". So evenif you leak any discount codes intended only for members, it would be impossible for non-club members to use such codes. If $Account IsNot Equal To "Member" THEN RejectCode.

•••
$8.99 Renewal
GRATITUDE

only 48hrs

•••
I don't get it. They could just put a flag marker on the accounts of "club members". So evenif you leak any discount codes intended only for members, it would be impossible for non-club members to use such codes. If $Account IsNot Equal To "Member" THEN RejectCode.

I couldn't agree more, that would make much more sense. I'm just repeating what they told me their reasoning was. Making the free whois privacy retroactive for customers who existed prior to the change in policy would have been better business too. :imho:

•••
Use the Promo Code “SPRUNG” for $9.99 COM/NET first-year Registration and Renewal, $8.99 .ORG Renewal and 25% off any Hosting Plan Renewal.

•••
Use coupon "GOEURO" to get .eu for $1

•••
Anyone have a .tv renewal promo code? Thanks :)

•••
Anyone have a .tv renewal promo code? Thanks :)

Not sure if it still works. I used it a in the begin of March for a renewal at $29.99 - FEELTHELOVE

•••
Not sure if it still works. I used it a in the begin of March for a renewal at $29.99 - FEELTHELOVE

Unfortunately Name did not feel the love :( Was looking for another promo code but accidentally ordered it... not used to the Name.com shopping cart :P I was however able to order just private whois and use PRIVACYPLEASE afterwards.

Thanks anyway mate :)

•••
UNICORN for $9.99 COM/NET first-year Registration and Renewal, $8.99 .ORG Renewal and 25% off any Hosting Plan Renewal.

•••
MAY's COUPON CODES

Use fortune for new .com or .net registrations at $9.49
Use interwebs to include privacy for $1 extra.

•••
oh well, time to move out from Name.com ...

regards,
tonecas

•••
PRIVACYPLEASE still working

•••
I need a .me renewal coupon please.

•••
CYBERSPACE - Name.com's June coupon for $9.99 com/net registration/renewal

•••
Cyberspace works fine on renewal

•••
CYBERSPACE - Name.com's June coupon for $9.99 com/net registration/renewal

Anyone know the cheaper than $9.99 renewal code?

•••
Anyone know the cheaper than $9.99 renewal code?

yes. it is: CHANGEREGISTRAR :hehe:

name.com used to be cheap. now it's not, and getting more expensive every month. someone has to pay for the revamped site even if he didn't ask for.

regards,
tonecas

•••
•••
PRIVACYPLEASE still working!

•••
name.com used to be cheap. now it's not, and getting more expensive every month. someone has to pay for the revamped site even if he didn't ask for.

Agreed, even with their July code, MAKEITRAIN, it's $10.25 for new regs - I think the max price point some consumers will go is $9.99, and even that is a tough sell given all the promotions that GoDaddy is having these days.

Though, the code is good for $8.25 transfers which is ok.
http://www.name.com/blog/general/domains/2012/07/your-july-12-promo-code-for-comnet-domains/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back