Dynadot

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, & the .com's continue to climb.......

•••
I'll take a shot for Y-UM.com. :tu:
Week 37, Week 43, Week 62 please

•••
I just ran the list of l-ll's and showing 6857 remaining

•••
ill take 55,68,71 for y-um

•••
JMJ said:
I just ran the list of l-ll's and showing 6857 remaining

That's pretty good. Can you scan the L-LL.coms too? Thanks and rep added :)

•••
Latest scan - 6,855 left.

List is attached. Rep appreciated :)

•••
GF4444 said:

Rep given.

L-LL.coms Went down 626 in 15 days.
(approximately 1250 in 1 month)

2/18 L-LL = 7481
3/5 L-LL = 6855

Update: All contest entries added. Just a few spots left.

Last edited:
•••
GF4444 said:

Thanks, much appreciated:)

•••
•••
GF4444 said:

thanks for the list

just regged some :
among those are these colletion items :

u-ao
u-eo
u-ie
u-oa
u-oe
u-oi
u-ou
u-ua
u-ue
u-ui

•••
Thanks for the list, just registred 95 of the remaining l-ll , i think they will be gone in a couple of days ...

•••
Are there still available all-premium letters L-LL or LL-L?

•••
just a quick note. my LL-L and L-LL are receiving decent traffic and a few clicks :)

•••
•••
•••
GF4444 could you run a list for ll-l ?
i tried to give you rep but already repped you somedays ago

•••
diddie said:
Thanks for the list, just registred 95 of the remaining l-ll , i think they will be gone in a couple of days ...

what was your criteria for choosing 95 out of 7000? Specific letters?

•••
vlad74 said:
what was your criteria for choosing 95 out of 7000? Specific letters?
2 or 3 different criterias:
- same double letters
- names beginning with I and E (not too much were left)
- F beginning letters as i'm also on the french domain market
- the ones that sounded good to me :D

it's funny that no one sees the picture, there's approx 13,000 of L-LL and LL-L.coms left , while there are over 200,000 LLLL.nets unregistred

which one will you choose ?

another add up: why are all L-L-L.coms registred ? even when they have one more character ! i know it's easier to brand but more difficult to type than any L-LL or LL-L.com

Last edited:
•••
diddie said:
another add up: why are all L-L-L.coms registred ? they have one more character ? i know it's easier to brand but more difficult to type than any L-LL or LL-L.com

I think it is because of the symmetry. I actually don't own any L-L-L.com's but IMO they do look better if you are working with a three word acronym.

•••
GreenGambler said:
I think it is because of the symmetry. I actually don't own any L-L-L.com's but IMO they do look better if you are working with a three word acronym.

maybe but still harder to type l-l-l than ll-l

in all cases i think all those short domains buyouts are just comming together to the same conclusion, short .COM domains become rarity and rarity is expensive

•••
the way things are going the buyout will for sure be complete in April and maybe even March. The message has finally gotten through to some that these 2 little 4 character .com babies are going to sing.

•••
What is better, L-LL or LL-L?

How many of you are using notebooks? Is it a problem to type "-" on notrbooks? On miy notebook it is not convenient.

Anyone has LL-L list?

I think I need to get a hundred or two of them.

•••
•••
vlad74 said:
What is better, L-LL or LL-L?

Is it a problem to type "-" on notrbooks? On miy notebook it is not convenient.

How so? maybe yo-u suffer from ennui entering '-' and would rather create a more esoteric '_' or maybe when y-ou g-et up in the morning and look in th-e mirror yo-u think what's it al-l about then? :xf.love:

•••
here's the remaining LL-L, it's a XLS file, rename from zip to XLS or open directly with Excel
i got 96 more today :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back