IT.COM

THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!

NameSilo
Watch
:hi:

Welcome to the THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!
Let's get this thread going with Any AFTERMARKET Sales, Drops, Gossip, etc. :)
To start off, as of today, ALL L-L-L.COM's have been registered! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
E-R-A.com 59$ 2001 year of registration

•••
Ergo said:

WHOA! great letters. did u pick up? anfd where?
:xf.love:

•••
Ergo said:
congrats Ergo!!! :tu:
:gn:

BTW,
do you think O-P-Q.com is a bad name?
it is in the sequence of the alphabet... i think it is a good one because of that, am i wrong?

Last edited:
•••
bricio said:
congrats Ergo!!! :tu:
:gn:

BTW,
do you think O-P-Q.com is a bad name?
it is in the sequence of the alphabet... i think it is a good one because of that, am i wrong?

Bricio, as far as I'm concerned NO L-L-L.COM is a "bad name"! :tu:
It's like LLL.COM's! ...even the WORST LETTER combination are still worth in the MULTI THOUSANDS and growing in value daily! :tu:

•••

Good L-L-L.COM :)

•••
I think that after people see the alternatives avail with l-l-l.com.s. lll.com's price rise will slow down.

•••
gemstar said:
I think that after people see the alternatives avail with l-l-l.com.s. lll.com's price rise will slow down.

I think BOTH prices will continue to rise drastically...LLLL.COM values as well! :tu:
I've been actually getting the best results with LLLL.COM's as far as parking stats! ;)

•••
My opinion LLLL.com got values than L-L-L.com

Some nice LLLL.com price more than $XXX to $XXXXX...

•••
bricio said:
recent sales @ snap:

T-H-M.com -> $199
R-G-D.com -> $149
O-B-H.com -> $64

sorry if someone already posted it
Adding to bluebecker.com thank you bricio.

Ergo said:
May i ask where did you e-r-a from so i can add the sale to bluebecker.com thanks ?

•••
May i ask where did you e-r-a from so i can add the sale to bluebecker.com thanks ?
backorder through SN :)

•••
•••
•••
Indeed Great name!
I missed the train with L-L-L. At least I got this good one for SN BO fee :)

•••
SDX said:
Bricio, as far as I'm concerned NO L-L-L.COM is a "bad name"! :tu:
It's like LLL.COM's! ...even the WORST LETTER combination are still worth in the MULTI THOUSANDS and growing in value daily! :tu:
yes SDX, you are totally right!!! :)

•••
i agree and although there is no bad L-L-L.coms and no bad LLL.coms
at this stage of game i think the poor LLL.coms are peaking imho as it is only resellers trading. the premiums and midquality will continue to go up and up.

i think investing in good L-L-L.com and LLLL.com is the best investment imho.
Its why i'm not rushing out to buy QZX.com for $6k lol
There may be an enduser for it but will they pay more than you paid and what if resellers see the light and its not a guaranteed sell in a few months?
To be honest though LLL are such lovely things they will prob always hold that value, but bad quality ones will surely level off very soon.

I think good quality L-L-L.com, N-N-N.com & LLLL.com have a fair way to go in reseller pricing as a major correction is taking place as they have been ignored for years.
This was true of LLL.com a few years back. I too around 2001/02 used to think, why would anyone want a random LLL.com? lol :'(

I think as we are early in the LLLL.com and L-L-L.com market, we cant go far wrong. You should hold majority of portfolio for endusers imho or if you are fortunate enough to hold a large collection, maybe sell off some to finance a super premium L-L-L.com or LLLL.com, if thats your thang

I have to say the most reassuring thing with L-L-L.com is that 25% are developed! It goes to show this is a whole new area of domaining we mined this year and 99% of domainers were oblivious to it and to existence of enduser appeal.
Still many will remain in dark until they read the threads and research on bluebecker.com

I look forward to more enduser sales coming to light in '08

:sold:

•••
•••
Has anyone approached an end user LLL.COM to see if they want to buy the L-L-L.COM?
This could be another approach to selling them, what do you think...

•••
SiGuy said:
Has anyone approached an end user LLL.COM to see if they want to buy the L-L-L.COM?
This could be another approach to selling them, what do you think...

Nope.
Not good imo.
Firstly if they own the LLL.com they have no need for the L-L-L.com.
The L-L-L.com appeals to all other businesses with the LLL letter configuration that cannot own their appropriate LLL.com or LLL.cctld
Thats a lot of potential buyers
:imho: :sold:

Secondly, you run a risk of the LLL.com owner saying you regged in bad faith, even though if they independantly tried i think they wouldnt stand a chance as you can show the hundreds of other firms using and meanings/acronyms..... however if you were to approach first you would be on shaky ground imo

Also, i'm not sure how good emailing endusers is 'period' :hehe: as you guys say.
It will prob get deleted as spam or not read or appreciated by the junior buck in the firm who cant make decisions or forward to right person.

•••
arnie said:
Nope.
Not good imo.
Firstly if they own the LLL.com they have no need for the L-L-L.com.
The L-L-L.com appeals to all other businesses with the LLL letter configuration that cannot own their appropriate LLL.com or LLL.cctld
Thats a lot of potential buyers
:imho: :sold:

Secondly, you run a risk of the LLL.com owner saying you regged in bad faith, even though if they independantly tried i think they wouldnt stand a chance as you can show the hundreds of other firms using and meanings/acronyms..... however if you were to approach first you would be on shaky ground imo

Also, i'm not sure how good emailing endusers is 'period' :hehe: as you guys say.
It will prob get deleted as spam or not read or appreciated by the junior buck in the firm who cant make decisions or forward to right person.

I agree.

•••
right i will have no internet untill friday so please send me your sales reports to

Email: submit(a)bluebecker.com

When using the above email remove the (a) and replace with the @ symbol.

Thanks

•••
Bluebecker.com said:
right i will have no internet untill friday so please send me your sales reports to

Email: submit(a)bluebecker.com

When using the above email remove the (a) and replace with the @ symbol.

Thanks
good luck with flat bb.
does that mean ur getting an internet connection in your flat?
if so, bet you can't wait?
cheers

nb: post any sales here too, as the past couple of days worth of tdnam, namejet and snap L-L-L.com sales don't seem to have got noted.
must be thanksgiving to blame
_\|/_ :blink:

•••
so here we go arnie...
all @ snap

P-A-F.com -> $123 :sold:
T-S-O.com -> $59 :sold:
O-P-Q.com -> $59 :sold:
O-B-H.com -> $64 :sold:

these were the last @ snap i know... but there were others as well

EDITED: R-U-B.com -> $154 :sold: also @ snap but the auction ended today

Last edited:
•••
Ergo said:

VERY PRETTY, I MISSED THAT ONE :( Nice grab!

arnie said:
i agree and although there is no bad L-L-L.coms and no bad LLL.coms
at this stage of game i think the poor LLL.coms are peaking imho as it is only resellers trading. the premiums and midquality will continue to go up and up.

i think investing in good L-L-L.com and LLLL.com is the best investment imho.
Its why i'm not rushing out to buy QZX.com for $6k lol
There may be an enduser for it but will they pay more than you paid and what if resellers see the light and its not a guaranteed sell in a few months?
To be honest though LLL are such lovely things they will prob always hold that value, but bad quality ones will surely level off very soon.

I think good quality L-L-L.com, N-N-N.com & LLLL.com have a fair way to go in reseller pricing as a major correction is taking place as they have been ignored for years.
This was true of LLL.com a few years back. I too around 2001/02 used to think, why would anyone want a random LLL.com? lol :'(

I think as we are early in the LLLL.com and L-L-L.com market, we cant go far wrong. You should hold majority of portfolio for endusers imho or if you are fortunate enough to hold a large collection, maybe sell off some to finance a super premium L-L-L.com or LLLL.com, if thats your thang

I have to say the most reassuring thing with L-L-L.com is that 25% are developed! It goes to show this is a whole new area of domaining we mined this year and 99% of domainers were oblivious to it and to existence of enduser appeal.
Still many will remain in dark until they read the threads and research on bluebecker.com

I look forward to more enduser sales coming to light in '08

:sold:

Well said (tried to rep you but couldn't)

My try at selling 1/10th of my L-L-L portfolio started off slow but gaining momentum :) We will get final numbers soon as they are all 24 hour auctions...

B-T-J.COM 8/21/2008 currently $45- 24 auction has started
B-R-J.COM 8/21/2008 currently $45- 24 auction has started
B-L-J.COM 8/21/2008 currently $50- 24 auction has started
C-L-J.COM 8/21/2008 currently $120- 24 auction has started
D-C-U.COM 5/25/2008 currently $80- 24 auction has started
F-C-U.COM 5/25/2008 currently $70- 24 auction has started
F-D-U.COM 5/25/2008 currently $45- 24 auction has started
L-M-U.COM 8/13/2008 currently $45- 24 auction has started
R-D-U.COM 5/25/2008 currently $45- 24 auction has started
R-P-U.COM 8/13/2008 currently $45- 24 auction has started

thanks, Gary.

•••
D-V-A.com is in public auction at namejet... no bids untill now
who will get it? :)

•••
bricio said:
so here we go arnie...
all @ snap

P-A-F.com -> $123 :sold:
T-S-O.com -> $59 :sold:
O-P-Q.com -> $59 :sold:
O-B-H.com -> $64 :sold:

these were the last @ snap i know... but there were others as well

EDITED: R-U-B.com -> $154 :sold: also @ snap but the auction ended today

T-S-O is particvular very cheap. i''m missing out as haven't been searching for while
as cashflow is bad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back