IT.COM

THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!

NameSilo
Watch
:hi:

Welcome to the THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!
Let's get this thread going with Any AFTERMARKET Sales, Drops, Gossip, etc. :)
To start off, as of today, ALL L-L-L.COM's have been registered! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very nice prices for T-S-O/P-A-F/O-B-H

I have been missing some good ones as well (baby and selling and all). I guess the early bird catches the L-L-L.

g-

•••
update on my L-L-L.com offer

can't say which one yet, but non-premium
first email i got was just expressing interest

i sent back a good email :imho: , used some past sales prices from bb
i asked for $3k :xf.love:

got email back offering $1k

now so tempting to accept, but my golden rule on selling anything is never accept first offer on anything because people always come with a second offer at least if they want and i dont want to look desperate, as i am this month, worst earning month since i left scholl 20 years ago lol :'(

i countered with $1.7k
risky but said i would take paypal too lol

let's see :sold:

•••
hey arnie, dont be desperate... :tu:
you did a great counter-offer and it will be accepted... you did the right thing
you know a lot about domaining and you know things work this way... ofers "against" conuter-offers

if i were you and the seller offered less than i asked for i would give him/her the last chance to buy at my price as i wouldnt be desperate to sell (he/she must know that and also that he/she can lose the name as it is a very desired domain because it is an acronym) ;)

good luck with your sale, you will succeed
:sold:

•••
thanks for support.
actually i had a xx,xxx low euro ! deal go bellyup 2 months ago , where countering didnt work for me, first time ever, on sedo too.
known good buyer too, to sedo. (was an info too, a top one though)
tried getting back to buyer through brokers etc, but he started playing silly buggers with traffic reports etc and changing mind and offering less than second offer etc. it couldnt have happened at worse time
so that has left me in lurch as paying for my place and exes and daughter's house at mo and i am OUT of cash :'(
enough of sob story, here's to breaking all records in December, traditionally a dead month :)

•••
arnie said:
thanks for support.
actually i had a xx,xxx low euro ! deal go bellyup 2 months ago , where countering didnt work for me, first time ever, on sedo too.
known good buyer too, to sedo. (was an info too, a top one though)
tried getting back to buyer through brokers etc, but he started playing silly buggers with traffic reports etc and changing mind and offering less than second offer etc. it couldnt have happened at worse time
so that has left me in lurch as paying for my place and exes and daughter's house at mo and i am OUT of cash :'(
enough of sob story, here's to breaking all records in December, traditionally a dead month :)

All the best with the sale Arnie. I hope you get close to your counter offer and make a nice profit. You are leading the way for us large L-L-L.com portfolio owners and I look forward to making some nice sales myself in the future. Am looking at going into domaining full time in the next month or two and will then launch some major end user marketing campaigns, especially for my L-L-L.com domains.

•••
Wish one of my info's would fetch a XX,XXX bid :) Good luck with your counter, I had second thoughts about accepting that c-g-a for 1K but what can you do.

Also, u-x-m.com $11.00 30-Nov live auction -snapnames

g-

•••
besides U-X-M.com, C-X-S.com is also in live auction at snap

•••
let me know if you see any nice premium letter combo's starting with 'o' going cheap. Really short of them in my portfolio. Also starting with 's' and 'a'

•••
arnie said:
update on my L-L-L.com offer

can't say which one yet, but non-premium
first email i got was just expressing interest

i sent back a good email :imho: , used some past sales prices from bb
i asked for $3k :xf.love:

got email back offering $1k

now so tempting to accept, but my golden rule on selling anything is never accept first offer on anything because people always come with a second offer at least if they want and i dont want to look desperate, as i am this month, worst earning month since i left scholl 20 years ago lol :'(

i countered with $1.7k
risky but said i would take paypal too lol

let's see :sold:

Did it sell Pred?

•••
sent her mail only about 36 hours ago, so giving her a few days.
fingers crossed

•••
arnie said:
let me know if you see any nice premium letter combo's starting with 'o' going cheap. Really short of them in my portfolio. Also starting with 's' and 'a'
hello arnie,

here are those that will be at snap
A-C-P.com on dec 4
O-B-G.com on dec 13

arnie said:
fingers crossed
good luck with it... you will sell it :tu:
let us know when it happens!!!

•••
This wknd people have really opened up with some L-L-L sales here. S-K-R is doing nice in auctions (not mine and currently in the $60's). Here are my final sales for mine last week. I have also added 5 more in my sales thread (all starting at $40) last ones :) waaay below market value!

ALso a-d-p.com is currently at $180.00 at namejet ending Dec. 03, 2007

F-c-u.com $70
c-l-j.com $120
d-c-u.com $80
B-l-j.com $50
r-d-u.com $65
f-d-u.com $65
b-t-j.com $65
B-r-j.com $55
L-m-u.com $55
R-p-u.com $55

gary-

Last edited:
•••
arnie said:
fingers crossed

Arnie...You TRULY are an AWESOME "Guy"!!!
I wish you THE BEST with your sale!!! :sold:
Actually, ALL people who post in this thread ARE FABULOUS and THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tu:

•••
SDX said:
Arnie...You TRULY are an AWESOME "Guy"!!!
I wish you THE BEST with your sale!!! :sold:
Actually, ALL people who post in this thread ARE FABULOUS and THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tu:

Thanks fellow legend!
:hehe:

Fingers crossed. Hope to hear Monday or Tuesday. Then i may have to send a 'customer care' follow -up email :sold:

•••
a N-N-N.org just sold for $150 on DNF
http://www.DNF/f283/best-n-n-n-org-1-2-3-org-thread-262034.html#post1311973

was a great one. the minumum for one of the few N-N-N.com's just went UP :imho: :sold:

•••
I won A-D-P.com today at Name jet for $200.00 paid in full :xf.love:

•••
congats gemstar!!!
nice name!!!
it was you... i almost bidded more than $190
:gn:

•••
I was biting my nails at the office in the last few minutes especially when it went up to $200. I thought oh well here comes a bidding war. :)

•••
ADP are great letters and you WILL get enduser interest in this domain :imho:

•••
Dnjournal reports the sale of B-A-R.COM for $3500 (Afternic)
... B-A-R.com and AdvisorsForum.com fetched $3,500 each ...

•••
leonardo said:

Yep, just seen that.
:sold:

•••
Wow! invest.com is hitting a "decent" figure at Sedo, eh? ;)

•••
•••
did anyone miss me ?

Time to bluebecker.com up to date, got my new internet working now, after they didnt install the wires properly.

bricio said:
so here we go arnie...
all @ snap

P-A-F.com -> $123 :sold:
T-S-O.com -> $59 :sold:
O-P-Q.com -> $59 :sold:
O-B-H.com -> $64 :sold:

these were the last @ snap i know... but there were others as well

EDITED: R-U-B.com -> $154 :sold: also @ snap but the auction ended today
Adding to bluebecker.com

gemstar said:
I won A-D-P.com today at Name jet for $200.00 paid in full :xf.love:
Adding to bluebecker.com

leonardo said:
Adding to bluebecker.com

buckshotdots said:
S-K-R

F-c-u.com $70
c-l-j.com $120
d-c-u.com $80
B-l-j.com $50
r-d-u.com $65
f-d-u.com $65
b-t-j.com $65
B-r-j.com $55
L-m-u.com $55
R-p-u.com $55

gary-
Was that the sale prices gary ?

•••
welcome back BB!
we did miss you. glad u r ok. was getting worried. thought u may have eaten your own cooking or something lol :sold:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back