IT.COM

THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
:hi:

Welcome to the THE OFFICIAL AFTERMARKET THREAD!!!
Let's get this thread going with Any AFTERMARKET Sales, Drops, Gossip, etc. :)
To start off, as of today, ALL L-L-L.COM's have been registered! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
arnie said:
welcome back BB!
we did miss you. glad u r ok. was getting worried. thought u may have eaten your own cooking or something lol :sold:
lol the cooking joke made me smile, im one of people who can cook a nice meal but has no one to cook for lol

how have you been pred ?

•••
repped you.

good to have the 'guvnor' back :hehe:

from a fellow 'guvnor' :sold:
arnold

•••
Yes welcome back, we missed you. :)! Hope the flat is coming along nicely! We promoted your site in your absence....now get to work lol

gary-

•••
Enough chatting...back to business! ;)

But seriously, folks...someone (not me) just picked up

L-U-L.com

today at TDNAM for $112. So there's something to get you back to work, BB...

Last edited:
•••
Bluebecker.com said:
did anyone miss me ?

Time to bluebecker.com up to date, got my new internet working now, after they didnt install the wires properly.

Adding to bluebecker.com

Adding to bluebecker.com

Adding to bluebecker.com

Was that the sale prices gary ?

I CERTAINLY MISSED YA BB!!! :)
Welcome Back!!! :tu:

•••
hi Bluebecker :)

I sold my first L-L-L.com yesterday ... was just doing a silly little auction for H-Z-G ... put it on the block starting at $15 with a $35 BIN, not really thinking too much about it ... and the next thing I know, BAM! it's on its way to some vault in Norway. (Made my day, to tell the truth, wasn't expecting it to get hoovered up just like that!)

Lesson learned though ... I have Z-U-O up on the block now with a $120 BIN. (High bid was $50 last time I checked - sincere thanks to all who came in to bid "early and often" on that one!)

I'm liking my little L-L-L collection a lot lately! It's like this funky little money tree that keeps growing and growing - I can remember when it was just a little reg-fee sprout not but a month and a half ago! :)

•••
filter said:
I sold my first L-L-L.com yesterday ... was just doing a silly little auction for H-Z-G ... put it on the block starting at $15 with a $35 BIN, not really thinking too much about it ... and the next thing I know, BAM! it's on its way to some vault in Norway. (Made my day, to tell the truth, wasn't expecting it to get hoovered up just like that!)

Lesson learned though ... I have Z-U-O up on the block now with a $120 BIN. (High bid was $50 last time I checked - sincere thanks to all who came in to bid "early and often" on that one!)

So now this name is in my vault, i have almost 1700 L-L-L.COM now :)

And i have the high bid on your other name also.

•••
johnnywj said:

Thanks Johnny :) It will be good to see you get filthy stinking rich (or that much more so, if you already are on your way, LOL) with that nearly 10% of the L-L-L.com universe locked away in your vault. I plan to let most of my 30 or so L-L-L saplings grow for the long haul too. Nice to have the first of the (rare) L-L-L sales I'll be making now go into the legendary vault!

•••
johnnywj said:

hey! i've tm'ed that lol
you'll see why soon!
:hehe: :sold: i'll pm you my link to sales site soon, almost finished :sold:

filter said:
Thanks Johnny :) It will be good to see you get filthy stinking rich (or that much more so, if you already are on your way, LOL) with that nearly 10% of the L-L-L.com universe locked away in your vault. I plan to let most of my 30 or so L-L-L saplings grow for the long haul too. Nice to have the first of the (rare) L-L-L sales I'll be making now go into the legendary vault!

:sold:
you gotta love 'domain wanker' :sold:

•••
at snap

H-N-L.com -> $114 :sold:
N-Y-K.com -> $70 :sold: :gn: new york...

•••
I CERTAINLY MISSED YA BB!!!
Welcome Back!!! :tu:
Thanks SDX

arnie repped you.

good to have the 'guvnor' back :hehe:

from a fellow 'guvnor' :sold:
arnold

:hehe: thanks pred.

buckshotdots Yes welcome back, we missed you. :)! Hope the flat is coming along nicely! We promoted your site in your absence....now get to work lol

gary-

Lots to do with the flat still :/ lol thanks for the welcome

dagersh Enough chatting...back to business! ;)

But seriously, folks...someone (not me) just picked up

L-U-L.com

today at TDNAM for $112. So there's something to get you back to work, BB...

Adding to bluebecker.com thanks

filter hi Bluebecker

I'm liking my little L-L-L collection a lot lately! It's like this funky little money tree that keeps growing and growing - I can remember when it was just a little reg-fee sprout not but a month and a half ago! :)

Hello Filter can you tell where it sold please ?

bricio at snap

H-N-L.com -> $114 :sold:
N-Y-K.com -> $70 :sold: :gn: new york...

Adding to bluebecker.com thanks bricio, great work as normal by you.

•••
Bluebecker.com said:
[...]
Hello Filter can you tell where it sold please ?
NP auction forum ->
H-Z-G @35 (BIN scoop after 1 bid) 05 Dec 2007
Z-U-O @50 (highest of 8 bids) 09 Dec 2007

•••
filter said:
NP auction forum ->
H-Z-G @35 (BIN scoop after 1 bid) 05 Dec 2007
Z-U-O @50 (highest of 8 bids) 09 Dec 2007

Thanks Filter adding to bluebecker.com.

Last edited:
•••
Bluebecker.com said:
Thanks Filter adding to bluebecker.com.
you're welcome, and thank you for tracking sales so dilligently - IMO good data helps both buyers and sellers to trade with more confidence that the price is fair on both sides of the deal, and that can go a long way in building a robust market.
:imho:

here's another for bluebecker.com -> S-X-Z dot com sold yesterday @ 25 (I accepted an offer from a buyer with good rep here on NP - offer was made via PM, I got instant $$ in my paypal account, buyer picked up a very "S-X-Z" L-L-L for their collection at a bargain price - so a good deal all around ... There's a lot to be said for liquidity - one of the reasons LLLL and L-L-L dot coms should be a substantial part of every savvy domainer's portfolio, IMO!)

•••
filter said:
you're welcome, and thank you for tracking sales so dilligently - IMO good data helps both buyers and sellers to trade with more confidence that the price is fair on both sides of the deal, and that can go a long way in building a robust market.
:imho:

here's another for bluebecker.com -> S-X-Z dot com sold yesterday @ 25 (I accepted an offer from a buyer with good rep here on NP - offer was made via PM, I got instant $$ in my paypal account, buyer picked up a very "S-X-Z" L-L-L for their collection at a bargain price - so a good deal all around ... There's a lot to be said for liquidity - one of the reasons LLLL and L-L-L dot coms should be a substantial part of every savvy domainer's portfolio, IMO!)

Thanks adding to bluebecker.com.

•••
•••
bricio said:
H-F-F.com -> $59 :sold:

a steal! where did u get that? is it yours?
nice pick up whatever

•••
what a steal arnie!!!
it is mine... i just backordered it at snap
take a guess how many people backordered it? :hehe:

•••
congrats. :)
their advanced search feature is not working properly, anyone else?

another premium gone
:(

•••
arnie, i sent all the names that were dropping at snap to bluebecker and H-F-F.com is there now... check the link

let the hard work for me at snap, i am searching for the expiring names there, and Bluebecker.com is adding them in the site

dont worry because there are good ones to drop :)

•••
bricio said:
H-F-F.com -> $59 :sold:
nice bricio adding to bluebecker.com

•••
arnie said:
congrats. :)
their advanced search feature is not working properly, anyone else?

another premium gone
:(

Remember me buying E-R-A.com for 59$ (+another 5 another great domains with at least 2 premium letters). Also no one except me was bidding for it. I was also happy, but then it happenned that there were put at auction by error and SN took them back from me :( That was the worst day in my domains carrier :weep:

•••
bricio said:
what a steal arnie!!!
it is mine... i just backordered it at snap
take a guess how many people backordered it? :hehe:

omg, how did I miss it? :(
congrats bricio ;)

P.S. CheapVacations.net just sold on snap for 5,800$, I had it backordered too, but price really went up in last minutes!

•••
Ergo said:
Remember me buying E-R-A.com for 59$ (+another 5 another great domains with at least 2 premium letters). Also no one except me was bidding for it. I was also happy, but then it happenned that there were put at auction by error and SN took them back from me :( That was the worst day in my domains carrier :weep:
Ergo, this was the first thing that came to my mind after reading arnie's post... it was very strange that just only one person backordered it, in this case me, as it was a premium one with repeating letters

ssamriga said:
congrats bricio
thanks ssamriga :)
indeed a nice name

•••
bricio must have some nice l-l-l.coms by now :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back