IT.COM

discuss The 63 CHARACTERS DOMAINS SHOWCASE / POLL / DISCUSSION THREAD on namePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How much you would pay for a perfect 63 DOMAIN if you have the money?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Not more than 1 MILLION USD

• Up to 2 MILLION USD

• Up to 5 MILLION USD

• Up to 10 MILLION USD

• Up to 20 MILLION USD

• Up to 50 MILLION USD

• Up to 100 MILLION USD

• More than 1 BILLION USD

• I don't know how much I would pay.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
THE OFFICIAL 63 DOMAINS SHOWCASE / POLL / DISCUSSION THREAD on namePros
Please read the following explanations about '63 DOMAINS' before posting your 63 DOMAINs and / or your Reply and / or voting at the poll.

:?: WHAT ARE 63 DOMAINS?
63 DOMAINS stands for 63 character domain names.
That means, 63 DOMAINS are domain names which contains 63 characters (left side of the dot).
63 characters is the maximum amount of characters in a domain name.

Those characters can be L (letters) / N (numbers) / dashes / mixed and other signs and / or symbols (IDN).
At the end there are the same rules like in any other domain name.

:?: HOW TO CREATE 63 DOMAINS?
Just be creative and combine 63 characters in a smart way with the extension you prefer.
Be sure that it have 63 characters before registering it.

:?: ARE THERE PERFECT 63 DOMAINS?
Yes, while 'perfect' is of course a relative term.
The most 'perfect' = 'aesthetic' 63 DOMAINS are those which have a clear and logic system / visible pattern in their structure while making sense in some creative way.

:?: WHAT IS THE SENSE BEHIND 63 DOMAINS?
The sense behind 63 DOMAINS is simply to own them like art if they are perfect.
Like (abstract) art / f. e. paintings - so 63 DOMAINS are controversial.

:?: WHAT IS THE VALUE OF 63 DOMAINS?
The value of 63 DOMAINS depends primarily to the purity of their pattern.
The more purity, the higher the price.
The price of perfect 63 DOMAINS are generally very high.

CONTENT OF THE 63 DOMAINS THREAD

:!: 63 DOMAINs SHOWCASE
Share (only) 63 DOMAIN/S in this thread and only your own.

:!: 63 DOMAIN POLL
Give your vote to one of the 9 available answers of the 63 DOMAIN poll above to see the results.

:!: 63 DOMAIN DISCUSSION
Discuss all about 63 DOMAINS related content.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
topppppppppp.top
topppppppppppppppp.top
toppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.top

around 60 combinations

plus

tooooooop.top
toooooooooooooooop.top
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.top

another 60

plus like you said 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 times repeating 'top'

So overall around 130 x $10 = $1300 renewal fee for something insanely pointless (and sorry to say - unsellable)

And that's only your top.top collection.

Don't get me started on your 63.DOMAINS list - another thousands of $ in renewals.

AhSpXpl.gif

HAHAAHAAA YEAHHH
Big games, big names (or vice versa).
I am serious - stay curious.
I know what I do.

•••
The only logical answer is - you are part of a topsecret brainwashing techniques team (some 3 letter agency)
And you are studying how many times do you have to repeat something nonsensical - like "63 character long names are valuable collectibles worth millions to some billionaire" before people start to believe.
Am I close?
;)

•••
The only logical answer is - you are part of a topsecret brainwashing techniques team (some 3 letter agency)
And you are studying how many times do you have to repeat something nonsensical - like "63 character long names are valuable collectibles worth millions to some billionaire" before people start to believe.
Am I close?
;)

No.
I don't need / use 'top secret brainwashing techniques' to convince the world of what I think it's already true.
I don't want to manipulate anybody, everybody can read my posts and my arguments and analytical describings why I believe what I say (write).

But let me sum up in the following what's in my mind.

I believe hardly, that when you have unbelievable much money, one day you will come to a point on which you simply don't know what you should do with it or how you could use it on a satisfying way.

I myself don't have the money - but what I had, was this idea.
I was fascinated from domaining since I start a few years ago.
I allways was thinking about how can I create a domain which gives me the deep feeling to have a guarantee that I will sell it someday.
At the same moment I thought that this domain must be the 'ultimate, final' domain - the domain with the highest price of all time.
Yes - exactly that was allways my goal and I still believe in it.

I searched for the right TLD but it was difficult.
.com was simply to common.
I don't had clear thoughts about the name or which TLD ist should be - until I met .top
From that moment on I knew it has to be a .top domain - because 'top' can be the only TLD which gives a domain a reason to be the most expensive domain of all time because 'top' means 'top'.
About 3 months later I still had no idea which .top domain it should be.
I tried to get the ultimate mind.
I registered many other .top domains.
Often I thought 'this one...', 'no... this one... no'.
I wasn't really satisfied, I knew I still didn't get the right / real one.

And than, suddenly it struck me like scales from the eyes.
I got it.
In the same moment I knew that's the domain I waited for, the only right and only real one which has the deep real logic I searched for to be indeed 'the most expensive domain of all time'.
I registered it and that was day 1 of this unbelievable domain.

And I knew I created it only for those of those high elite money society persons which will be so open minded to understand the ultimate true massage behind this mindblowing domain that they will feel the wish to own it from the moment they will confronted with it..

I am sure that those 'few' people know all that it doesn't give them any more sense to buy another more luxury item, like another complex of villas or luxury cars, another megayacht or private jet, another helicopter or another 24K gold watch or another similar product which could give them the real possibility to let themselves or others feel how rich they are.

I know, of course all these things can give pleasure to them - but, and that's one of the secrets - just for a short time (some may have this pleasure longer, others shorter) - but I am convinced that at the end it gives them all nothing real and so, parallel to their high luxury items and gold toys, their deep boreness / lonliness comes back.

So they need a complete new and a complete other thing.
Something which can give them the feeling what all the other 'illusionary' things can't.

Another thing is, that they are permanently confronted with the fact, that there are allways other millionairs or billionaires which have probably a bigger or a more expensive villa or mega yacht, a faster or more exclusive private jet and so on an on - the world of luxury is far but not endless.
And this circumstance is disturbing their inside existing wish 'to stay on top with something', to shine with something what other billionaiers / millionaires can't have.
Most of them wish to own something ultimate unique 'non - top - able' - they may don't know what that should be - but they are waiting for it, they love the creativity of others and they pay for it.
High prices or very high prices or highest prices.

They are 'waiting' for the most exclusive, valuable and expensive thing which is possible to buy = to own = to show - that's indeed a big part of their life, it's not hard to see that.
A thing which no one other can have too - equal how much he / she would pay - because it's simply not possible.

They only know that this thing has to be an 'ultra ultimate ultra thing' which has the 'super unique power' to be 'the highest status symbol of all time' - because through their boreness / lonliness they realized that all their ultra luxury items are in fact nothing more than unreal 'status symbols' at the end - because those 'status symbols' which they own are simply 'turning into nothing at the time when other billionaires have and show the same 'status symbols'.
They know, a real 'status symbul' must be an ultra unique symbol with the perfect message which means, only if it can match the criteria for the absolute status symbol, it has the secret, long searched value and extraordinary price which only they can handle

And that's the 'secret' behind this domain and it have indeed a very real logic.
And every millionaier / billionaire who is reading this, will think about it after.
From the moment on they know this domain, they will feel that not one of their unreal status symbols can top this domain.

So the will know the only solution 'to get a status which no one can top' would be to own = buy this domain.

And someday, one of them will make me an offer which I will not ignore.
It will be the highest offer for a domain of all time and so he / she will get the most expensive domain of all time - as 'the highest status symbol ever existed'.

Last edited:
•••
Picked up this beauty:

ee.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.ee

A perfect 63 character palindrome. There's only 7 TLD's in existence that allow these rare domains. Added the sub-domain for total visual perfection.

shorter: Perfect63.com

•••
Picked up this beauty:

A perfect 63 character palindrome. There's only 7 TLD's in existence that allow these rare domains. Added the sub-domain for total visual perfection.

Oh, god, the madness is spreading! :xf.eek:
:xf.grin:

•••
I was actually thinking what would be a good use for these type domains and I've found at least three.

One is SETI, they could send the domains out in to space and if they get a repeating reply, exact match, bingo there's other life!

Two would be a new form of torture by governments to gain information, make them type the url, write the url, or play recordings of the url over and over until they can't take it any more!

The third would be maybe use the domains for DUI tests. If you can't repeat the url then off to jail you go...

:xf.smile: LOL

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked up this beauty:

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeespect

•••
NOT MINE, but this be the place to post 63 domain
1234567891011121314151617181920212223abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com
Hope the registrant had a coupon for this one.

•••
•••
NOT MINE, but this be the place to post 63 domain
1234567891011121314151617181920212223abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com
Hope the registrant had a coupon for this one.

Even I don't understand this strange 63.DOMAIN - although I see a small 'pattern' in it.

•••
I was actually thinking what would be a good use for these type domains and I've found at least three.

One is SETI, they could send the domains out in to space and if they get a repeating reply, exact match, bingo there's other life!

Two would be a new form of torture by governments to gain information, make them type the url, write the url, or play recordings of the url over and over until they can't take it any more!

The third would be maybe use the domains for DUI tests. If you can't repeat the url then off to jail you go...

:xf.smile: LOL

The possibilities are almost endless..I like your DUI idea. And they're not allowed to use their fingers to keep track.

Hmmm..how about using the 63's for a new take on a computer game like Centipede? Call it Domainipede. You start out as just a lowly 1 character domain, and start gobbling up more and more up to a monster 63. Actually that sounds more like a new take on Slither(io).

Hold on a sec, lemme check something... Ohh yeah Domainipede.com available! Whoa, so is Domainipe.de! I think we're on to something..who's going to grab it!?

•••
mommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommom.mom

21 times 'mom' / TLD .mom
The .mom domain with the most possible amount of 'mom' of all time.
63 characters (21 x 3), more characters are not possible in a domain name.
Original 63.DOMAIN

This domain is probably the perfect gift to show your mum how much she means to you.

•••
mommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommom.mom

21 times 'mom' / TLD .mom
The .mom domain with the most possible amount of 'mom' of all time.
63 characters (21 x 3), more characters are not possible in a domain name.
Original 63.DOMAIN

This domain is probably the perfect gift to show your mum how much she means to you.

Haha figures! Nice one. A palindrome too.

•••
sciencesciencesciencesciencesciencesciencesciencesciencescience.science

9 times 'science' / TLD .science
The .science domain with the most possible amount of 'science' of all time.

63 characters (9 x 7), more characters are not possible in a domain name.
Original 63.DOMAIN

•••
vipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvipvip.vip

21 times ‘vip’ / TLD .vip
The
.vip domain with the highest possible amount of ‘vip’.
63 characters (21 x 3), the highest possible amount of characters in a domain name.
This perfect 63.DOMAIN represents the highest VIP status of all time.

Created to own / sell it.

•••
just regged
AbdulahAbdullahAbdullhAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullah.com

not sure how many chars but I expect to get mid xx,xxx since it is highly premium yummy name.

•••
just regged
AbdulahAbdullahAbdullhAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullahAbdullah.com

not sure how many chars but I expect to get mid xx,xxx since it is highly premium yummy name.

I'm not sure what you guys are smoking but I think I need some of whatever it is! :)

•••
I'm not sure what you guys are smoking but I think I need some of whatever it is! :)

I expected you to reply :)

Nope that was a nice joke

I never registered :) You can check

•••
•••
I really can understand all your current reactions but it doesn't help - I am still convinced that 63.DOMAINS will gain in worth immensely.

•••
I really can understand all your current reactions but it doesn't help - I am still convinced that 63.DOMAINS will gain in worth immensely.

•••
Last edited:
•••
You guys are laughing now, but when the 63P (63 Premium) market takes off, you'll be trying to snag a domain from @kingof.top

:ahhh:

•••
You guys are laughing now, but when the 63P (63 Premium) market takes off, you'll be trying to snag a domain from @kingof.top

:ahhh:
63P era courtesy of 63Club - millionaires who have over 63 million dollars.
As an initiation to "The Secret Society of 63" they have to buy at least 63 "63" names (preferably from The Supreme Leader - previously know at the kingof.top)

It's only a matter of time folks - get on board while you can.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back