IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Why are we separating these kids from their parents on the first place?
To punish them, and deter others. They have the nerve to seek a better future for themselves and their family.

•••
To punish them, and deter others. They have the nerve to seek a better future for themselves and their family.

Yeah I know that’s the rationale- though many are trying to get away from those “animal” gangs in their home country.

Punishing the kids and using kids to punish parents is unconscionable. And how tf do you “lose” 1500 of them?

•••
Maybe that's the thing: the more you call people 'animals' (whether they are innocent but undocumented aliens you don't like, or bad guys like terrorists), the more you become an animal.

•••
Judge rules Christian baker does not have to make gay ‘wedding’ cake
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/judge-rules-christian-baker-does-not-have-to-make-gay-wedding-cake

The judge granted the “laudable and necessary public goal” of a discrimination-free marketplace, but drew a distinction between simply refusing to sell products such as tires, which are not “sacred or expressive,” and artistic expression. Miller, he explained, was being compelled to “use her talents to design and create cake she has not yet conceived with the knowledge that her work will be displayed in celebration of marital union her religion forbids.”

•••
.... fever dreams

Boss Hogg shutting them down

Publix halts political contributions ahead of Parkland students' 'die-in' protest

The supermarket giant made the announcement moments before a "die-in" protest planned by David Hogg, a vocal Parkland school shooting survivor and gun control activist. Despite the news, Hogg and dozens of protesters sprawled on the floor of a Coral Springs Publix for 12 minutes clutching sunflowers and signs that read "No NRA Money."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...students-die-in-protest/ar-AAxOz95?li=BBnb7Kz

Publix also shutting down donations to LGBT advocacy, Planed Parenthood and will not make political donations in the future.

PWND.

Last edited:
•••
SO far this week democrats have supported:

Men in women's private areas.

MS-13,

NK over the USA.

Spying on political campaigns.

On the bright side, President Trump got democrats to reverse support for higher gas prices to combat global warming and made it easier to fire non-performing Gov. employees.

DeESiPyWkAAat1O

•••
Yeah I know that’s the rationale- though many are trying to get away from those “animal” gangs in their home country.

Punishing the kids and using kids to punish parents is unconscionable. And how tf do you “lose” 1500 of them?

Didn't ICE do the same thing when Barack Obama was President?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...n-obama-deportation-children-border/11915723/
The White House is requesting about $2 billion to house the children and move to the border a flock of immigration judges, U.S. attorneys and asylum advocates to counsel some immigrants on their asylum applications.

•••

Countries have a right to control their border. Even Canada, a liberal paradise has cracked down on illegal immigration because they are overwhelmed.

Illegal immigration hurts legal immigration. I think most Americans support a generous immigration quota but that won't happen while our borders are being overrun and democrats in congress are stonewalling for publicity.

President Trump offered to legalize millions of immigrants in exchange for border security and the democrats said no.

Democrats don't care about people, only power.

Last edited:
•••
Doesn't separating families qualify as unusual and cruel punishment ?
I know I have a habit of quoting old books, I am so-old fashioned.

•••
The 1475 they can’t account for came in as unaccompanied minors. It’s possible that some are with family that went off the grid for fear of deportation. But very troubling that they couldn’t account for them. Under this new rule, when they separate the kids from their family the kids will be reclassified as unaccompanied minors. They couldn’t keep tabs on that previous bunch, now they’re going to add to it?

Splitting up families is an awful thing to do to kids and parents alike.

Last edited:
•••
Doesn't separating families qualify as unusual and cruel punishment ?
I know I have a habit of quoting old books, I am so-old fashioned.

I don't know, I don't know the whole story and am not familiar with the rules. I can understand separation by sex, but removing children from their parents isn't something I like unless there is abuse.

•••
Hillary Clinton endorses mob rule.

Campaigning in all those small states, photo ops at county fairs is just so common.

Last edited:
•••
The 1475 they can’t account for came in as unaccompanied minors. It’s possible that some are with family that went off the grid for fear of deportation. But very troubling that they couldn’t account for them. Under this new rule, when they separate the kids from their family the kids will be reclassified as unaccompanied minors. They couldn’t keep tabs on that previous bunch, now they’re going to add to it?

Splitting up families is an awful thing to do to kids and parents alike.

Most of those kids were 16+, released to family, right? ICE isn't releasing 9 year old children on the streets. Great drama but really just a way to game the system.

•••
Hillary Clinton endorses mob rule.

So you think a truly democratic vote would be mob rule? Isn't it mob rule for each state then?

Last edited:
•••
Hillary wearing a coat in 90 degrees to hide a back-brace.

hillary-back-brace[1].jpg

•••
Before he deletes it, just documenting weird obsession. Maybe, we can can some future shoe updates. 2 Hillary posts in 1 day.
Hillary wearing a coat in 90 degrees to hide a back-brace.

------------------

It's Saturday, Trump is usually playing golf but I guess he sees what's coming. He's melting down on Twitter again.

With Spies, or “Informants” as the Democrats like to call them because it sounds less sinister (but it’s not), all over my campaign, even from a very early date, why didn’t the crooked highest levels of the FBI or “Justice” contact me to tell me of the phony Russia problem?

This whole Russia Probe is Rigged. Just an excuse as to why the Dems and Crooked Hillary lost the Election and States that haven’t been lost in decades. 13 Angry Democrats, and all Dems if you include the people who worked for Obama for 8 years. #SPYGATE & CONFLICTS OF INTEREST!

When will the 13 Angry Democrats (& those who worked for President O), reveal their disqualifying Conflicts of Interest? It’s been a long time now! Will they be indelibly written into the Report along with the fact that the only Collusion is with the Dems, Justice, FBI & Russia?

Can't even get Spygate to trend. Are his own followers getting tired of his constant crying?

etc. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

What 13 angry Democrats? As I posted before:

FISA Judge 1: Republican
FISA Judge 2: Republican
FISA Judge 3: Republican
FISA Judge 4: Republican
Robert Mueller: Republican
Rod Rosenstein: Republican
Attorney General Sessions: Republican
FBI Director: Republican
House: Republican
Senate: Republican

Last edited:
•••
•••
President Trump gives commencement speech at Naval Academy, stays for hours to shake every graduates hand.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31126/watch-ryan-saavedra

"I was given an option," Trump told the graduates. "I could make this commencement address, which is a great honor for me, and immediately leave and wave goodbye. Or I could stay and shake hands with just the top 100. Or I could stay for hours and shake hands with 1,100 and something. What should I do? What should I do?"

The crowd shot back, "Stay!"

"Ok, I’ll stay," Trump responded.

•••
"The United States government is now systematically taking children as young as 53 weeks old away from their parents at the border, thanks to new directives issued by the Trump administration."

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/...-parents-and-children-at-border-1242280003606

Trump, of course lying his ass off again on Twitter.
Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S. Catch and Release, Lottery and Chain must also go with it and we MUST continue building the WALL!

Children likely to be separated from parents under new border enforcement policy

The Trump administration on Monday will unveil a new, tougher border enforcement policy to stem the flow of illegal crossings.

The crackdown, which took effect last week and will be formally announced later Monday, will mean that parents bringing children over the border illegally will likely be separated if caught, according to an official at the Department of Homeland Security, who did not want to be identified before the policy was unveiled.

Currently in many cases border agents try to keep family units together by sending all members to the same family detention facility. Now in most cases parents will be prosecuted and children sent to a separate refugee facility, the official said.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...arated-from-parents-1525702928-htmlstory.html

He's such a low-life human being.

----------------
Even lying about this:
The Failing @nytimes quotes “a senior White House official,” who doesn’t exist, as saying “even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed.” WRONG AGAIN! Use real people, not phony sources.

Mike Warren @MichaelRWarren

I mean, every reporter on the call knows who this official was, and this official exists. And we all heard the official say it.

----------------
Then there has been so much coming out about Trump Jr. collusion, hard to keep up.

'Trump's son should be concerned': FBI obtained wiretaps of Putin ally who met with Trump Jr.
“Just a few months ago, the wiretaps of these telephone conversations were given to the FBI,” Grinda said in response to a question from Yahoo News during a talk he gave at the Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington. Asked if he was concerned about Torshin’s meetings with Donald Trump Jr. and other American political figures, Grinda replied: “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-son-concerned-wiretaps-show-trump-jr-met-putin-ally-231215529.html

Last edited:
•••
•••
Judge rules Christian baker does not have to make gay ‘wedding’ cake
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/judge-rules-christian-baker-does-not-have-to-make-gay-wedding-cake

The judge granted the “laudable and necessary public goal” of a discrimination-free marketplace, but drew a distinction between simply refusing to sell products such as tires, which are not “sacred or expressive,” and artistic expression. Miller, he explained, was being compelled to “use her talents to design and create cake she has not yet conceived with the knowledge that her work will be displayed in celebration of marital union her religion forbids.”
Hats off to this judge...

•••
President Trump gives commencement speech at Naval Academy, stays for hours to shake every graduates hand.

It was very nice of him to shake hands with everyone.

Not so nice that he um “misrepresented facts” at least 6 times in 2 minutes of his address. Why the hell does he do that? He complains about people criticizing him - its the constant stream of pulling made up facts out of his butt and out and out lies that pisses people off. Can’t he spend 5 minutes to get his facts straight before he opens his mouth?

•••
Back braces don't really look like that (height and pointing out from there)

I would be more thinking bulletproof afraid of deplorable

Better have a standard "Gay" cake made without art feelings if going to use that excuse.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back