IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
President Trump pardoned Jack Johnson, arrested and sentenced to 10 months in jail by racist democrats for driving an adult white WIFE to another state.

NPR, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC will all leave that democrat part out.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Maybe he and his buddy Al Sharpton could go on an apology tour.

Back to the subject you're whining about, are you still insisting the media doesn't lie?

Do you think he should apologize for that, yes or no?

You posted 1 thing from the last few days, Trump lies multiple times each day.

•••
•••
Do you think he should apologize for that, yes or no?

You posted 1 thing from the last few days, Trump lies multiple times each day.

To be fair, Trump was a democrat then so maybe he's changed.

Do you think Hillary should apologize for calling millions of people racist, misogynist, deplorable and irredeemable?

We could go back and forth all weekend finding terrible things people you support have done.

•••
Talk about a liar.

Capture.JPG

•••

"if you look at the history of the modern presidency, coming out of the modern presidency without anybody going to jail is really good. It's a big deal."

Who went to jail? It's been awhile, I might have forgot.

•••
I cannot cheer on any group that seeks to subvert the will of the people by use of force. And that's what this is.

There were no indictments surrounding Hitler or Stalin because so few people realized what was happening until too late, and those who did didn’t have means to do much about it.

There is an investigation. The ones labelling it a “witch hunt” are the ones being investigated. (Clever - let’s assume for a minute people under investigation ARE guilty - what better way to divert attention and to try to derail the investigation than to try to discredit the investigators and drum up negative public opinion? ) The investigation has been very productive - there have been indictments and guilty pleas. Nothing in that dossier, opposition RESEARCH conducted by a professional without a horse in the race (who would have been paid for his research regardless of the outcome), has been disproven. Following the money trail is looking pretty bad.

Based on intelligence which had been gathered, the campaign had been briefed that Russia or others might try to infiltrate. They had been given instructions to notify the authorities if that happened or if they were approached. Meetings took place after this briefing. Did they notify anyone? No. Why was that?

Members of that campaign are looking worse and worse. Cohen in particular. But maybe 45 was blissfully golfing when all this was going on, and is innocent and completely unaware. And it’s not like he doesn’t have a record of bad hiring - maybe he just surrounded himself with the wrong people. If so, chill and let the investigations play out, we’ll see who’s still standing at the end of the day.

No “will of the people” is being subverted, unless you believe that elected officials and their friends are above the law.

Last edited:
•••
You'll have to live with the results of this lunacy. Unfortunately, America is big enough and belligerent enough to spread these problems worldwide. Meanwhile, one of the last real journalists, Julian Assange, is about to be arrested and thrown into a dark hole. And the pretend journalists in the mainstream media will be silent or even supportive of this. Gotta love that "freedom."

•••
Assange used to be a journalist - then he became a rapist who sold out to Russia years ago.

•••
•••
Assange used to be a journalist - then he became a rapist who sold out to Russia years ago.

Wow impressive! You managed to throw fake news, libel, and here say all into the same sentence!

•••
His agenda has often aligned with Russia and some despots lately.
His own political views are rather extreme at times. Just dig a bit.
Note that I'm not talking about Wikileaks here but Assange himself.

•••
"if you look at the history of the modern presidency, coming out of the modern presidency without anybody going to jail is really good. It's a big deal."

Who went to jail? It's been awhile, I might have forgot.

It helps when your DOJ, FBI are corrupt and "have your back", refusing to release documents, stonewall every investigation, pardon cabinet members staff before they are interviewed.

AG Eric Holder resigned to avoid impeachment for lying / obstruction.

Journalist that dared do critical, investigative reporting were SPIED on, harassed, lost their jobs. Political opponents harassed by the IRS.

Obama can brag about a scandal free administration because he knows people like you have short memories and no-one in the popular media will question it.

Last edited:
•••
Wow impressive! You managed to throw fake news, libel, and here say all into the same sentence!

It's on the Internet, look it up.

•••
•••

If I were framed for rape by my own country for the benefit of another, forced to live in a embassy, I might work with the Russians too the point it furthered my own interest.

Now do Bradley Manning..

•••
A rapist? LOL... the only raping going on in Sweden is by illegal invaders, who still get a pat in the back plus an apology from PC Swedish Judges, instead of getting kicked out of the country...

•••
School Can Force Students to Share Bathrooms With Transgender Students, Federal Court Rules
https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/05...ith-transgender-students-federal-court-rules/

A Pennsylvania student said Thursday that her school opening its locker rooms, showers, and restrooms to students of the opposite sex is unfair and wrong.
“There are good ways to make room for everyone, without letting a boy into the girls’ locker rooms, shower areas, or restrooms,” said Alexis Lightcap, a senior at Boyertown Area Senior High School in Boyertown, Pennsylvania, who is also in a lawsuit against Boyertown Area School District, at a press conference.

Will appeal to full court.

•••
A rapist? LOL...

I’m sure neither the woman he raped nor the one who filed 2 counts of sexual molestation against him find it “lol” that he’s been able to hide out and escape justice all these years.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back