IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NK agrees to stop Nuclear testing ahead of meeting with President Trump.

Democrats still angry.

This is their response to that:
"North Korea is saying they are confident in their nuclear weapons and delivery systems, therefore tests are no longer necessary. They will continue to build what they know works. This doesn't mean they are any less of a threat."

I will be the first to give Trump credit if they de-nuke. I don't see that happening because he raised them to believe this is where the get their strength from. This is what gets Trump to the table. And they spent a lot on them. Unless you pay them off with much $$$, what they all want.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is their response to that:
"North Korea is saying they are confident in their nuclear weapons and delivery systems, therefore tests are no longer necessary. They will continue to build what they know works. This doesn't mean they are any less of a threat."

I will be the first to give Trump credit if they de-nuke. I don't see that happening because he raised them to believe this is where the get their strength from. This is what gets Trump to the table. And they spent a lot on them. Unless you pay them off with much $$$, what they all want.

Like I said, democrats still angry.

•••
•••
Democrats eight weeks ago: Trump is a fool for agreeing to take with NK. They'll never give up their nukes.

Democrats now: Arabs will never take our place in Syria.

•••
•••
•••
Eight weeks ago you and every other liberal were calling President Trump a fool for talking about meeting Kim.

The sanctions hurt NK because President Trump convinced China to help.

Haven't changed my mind on that. Did you not read my posts? I don't think they are going to give up their nukes. I said if they did, I would be the first one here to give Trump his credit.

Do you think NK will actually give them up? Trump will probably do his walk back routine. Maybe they'll stop doing tests, but give the nukes up?

As far as the other thing, read the article.

Last edited:
•••
Haven't changed my mind on that. Did you not read my posts? I don't think they are going to give up their nukes. I said if they did, I would be the first one here to give Trump his credit.

Do you think NK will actually give them up? Trump will probably do his walk back routine. Maybe they'll stop doing tests, but give the nukes up?

I don't think they have a choice. Like I said eight weeks ago, it's not in China's interest to have a mad man with nuclear weapons on their border.

Japan has been through that nightmare once, they won't let it happen again.

Also, NK dropped the demand that American Troops be removed from Korean Peninsula as a condition of negotiations. Reactors get dismantled, nukes get removed.

Formal talks haven't even started and America hasn't given up anything.

Last edited:
•••
As far as the other thing, read the article.

Yeah, I got it. Suni vs Shia.

Who would have thought that Saudi Arabia would side with Israel over the Palestinians? It just happened. Jordan also has an interest in seeing ISIS destroyed and Syria stable.

•••
•••
Candace full speech. Articulate, intelligent, interesting. No Maxine, Pelosi or Hillary.

•••
•••
Minority conservatives get the worst of the worst when it comes to racism. I wish her well.

•••
Pretty much with JB on NK. If they DO de nuke (actually do it, not just say they will and never follow through) I’ll be very happy, and if it stems from the meeting/talks (and not actions by China, Russia, etc.), will of course give 45 credit as due.

That said, KJU is shrewd, unpredictable, ruthless (has had half of his own family killed) and has a huge investment in their nuclear arsenal, and it’s no secret that DT is very easily swayed by anyone who strokes his ego.

Last edited:
•••
You posted a 30 year old story.

Leopards don’t change their spots,

The current sitting president once pretended he was someone else - complete with pseudonym and altering his speech, in order to convince a magazine journalist that he had far more money than he actually had so that they would list him in their “top 400” list of richest people.

What the hell kind of person does that ????

Gives additional perspective to all the lies he’s told since taking office.

And in anticipation of the “But Obama...” response
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Last edited:
•••
We get it. You don't like President Trump. As a matter of fact, you hate him. Don't deny it.. every other post you make is about how horrible or stupid Drump is.

You need to pay attention to the actual corruption in the DNC. Not only did they hire a foreign national with a criminal history to manage IT for their members, they successfully conspired with the Clinton campaign to block Bernie Sanders from the democratic nomination.

Fifteen Things To Know About ‘Pakistani Mystery Man’ Imran Awan
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/20/ig-pakistani-mystery-man-imran-awan/

Forgive me if I don't sympathize with your hand wringing over a marketing / publicity stunt perpetrated 40 years ago.

Leopards don’t change their spots,

The current sitting president once pretended he was someone else - complete with pseudonym and altering his speech, in order to convince a magazine journalist that he had far more money than he actually had so that they would list him in their “top 400” list of richest people.

What the hell kind of person does that ????

Gives additional perspective to all the lies he’s told since taking office.

And in anticipation of the “But Obama...” response
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Last edited:
•••
Liberals feigning outrage over Donald Trump fall back to the lazy accusation of "what aboutisam" to defend their self righteous indignation.

How about you just use the same standards to judge your own party and the politicians you support.

•••
That's taking away someone else's freedom, not protecting yours. I've never heard of anyone being "forced o celebrate gay sex" in order to keep their job.

More anti-Christian bigotry taking over the democratic party.

1 Comment on Conservative Article Costs Iowan Government Appointment
https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/04...e-article-costs-iowan-government-appointment/

The article, “Re-Rebuilding a Bridge: The Connection between Contraception and the LGBT Community,” raised “red flags,” Democrats said.

Although Asjes didn’t write the column, she did tell the author that she agreed with it. And that single act, Bisignano insisted, disqualified her from the state’s Board of Medicine.

You don’t have to be a Trump nominee to face the Christian inquisition. Just ask Iowa conservatives. The bad blood that’s turned the hearings of Mike Pompeo, Russell Vought, and Amy Barrett into anti-faith slugfests seems to be spilling over into state politics, too. And at least one military wife is out of a job because of it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Far too many argue back and forth over political positions as the top 1% runs off with all of your money, just as they had planned.

Congrats Sheeple, get your mind focused on the truth, not on the distractions.

•••
We get it. You don't like President Trump. As a matter of fact, you hate him. Don't deny it.. every other post you make is about how horrible or stupid Drump is.

My - So angry!!!!

You’re wrong. I dont hate anyone, even him. you probably don’t understand that, but it’s how I was raised. I don’t hate people.

I do sometimes hate their behavior. Like chronic lying. Makes me especially concerned to see it from someone elected to serve and represent my country.

Behavior can change if the person wants to change. But often it doesn’t.

When it comes to 45 you would and do excuse anything he does. I bring up what should be, by any standards, an incident of really bizarre behavior that just came to light, and instead of acknowledging that it is even a little bit “off” you get pissed off at me and go on an extinction burst.

Whatevs.

Once again, you’re unwilling to address the actual point I made so you take it off topic to the DNC. While they didn’t want him to get the nomination, the DNC didn’t rig anyone’s primary voting. Sanders would never have gotten the nomination regardless - he’s too extreme and he didn’t have, for example, the black vote. His demographic appeal was far too narrow.

Don’t be naive enough to think the same sort of “preference” doesn’t happen in the republicanm party - just that nobody leaked any emails. Yet.

Last edited:
•••
How about you just use the same standards to judge your own party and the politicians you support.

Were you talking to me? I have no party affiliation.

Actually, I’m more concerned about the hijacking of the GOP by kleptocrats and the far right. And possibly some foreign powers.
Democrats, even with a big advantage of public sentiment, are still having trouble getting their act together.

I’d actually like to see the republicans put up a strong, moderate / centrist candidate in 2020. The old fashioned GOP kind who wants to control the deficit, has dignity and values, cares more about the country and its citizens (all of them) than themself and their ego, respects the constitution, and sees value in discussing and negotiating instead of strong-arming and obstructing. A uniter instead of a divider.

But I don’t know if any of those still exist.

Last edited:
•••
•••
My - So angry!!!!

You’re wrong. I dont hate anyone, even him. you probably don’t understand that, but it’s how I was raised. I don’t hate people.

I'm not angry. Just pointing out the obvious. If you don't hate President Trump, why do refuse to call him President?

Just go back and read your post.. Drump.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back