Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didn't jump into your conversation. You responded to me, to defend a group of masked antifa censoring Laruen b/c she's a "sh*t stirrer".

You've backed yourself into a corner and are trying to deflect by attacking me.

I never defended them, never mentioned them, you did. I talked about her going to an event, specifically to start stuff and record it for people like you.

Right in this post - https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-744#post-6617666

•••
I did watch the video. It showed her going to an event starting stuff, then crying later how she was treated unfairly. I pointed out the routine for you.

Peddle hate at events, via Social media and when it gets handled, cry about it.

Wearing a hat with a union jack is stirring shit up? How about an NRA hat or gasden flag? Is that a legit reason to steal, push, berate?

You're on the wrong side of common sense and decency.

•••
•••
Wearing a hat with a union jack is stirring sh*t up? How about an NRA hat or gasden flag? Is that a legit reason to steal, push, berate?

You're on the wrong side of common sense and decency.

haha, are you serious. Of course they go there to stir stuff up.

•••
haha, are you serious. Of course they go there to stir stuff up.

If you don't lie, you won't have to worry about remembering what you said.
Capture.JPG

•••
•••
Debate between Paul Martin and Lauren Southern over child soldiers, touching on a range of issues.

Lauren describes the problem well but rejects any solution. Paul offers actual solutions. Both are honest and respectful. Paul won this debate for his honesty and common sense.

Last edited:
•••
If you can't win a debate, mock and demonize the person your debating. Internet trolling 101.

•••
•••
RT only exists to whitewash Putin's actions. The screen you see now, is the same kind of stuff every single day of they year. It's always about USA USA USA (and NATO). They really have a fixation with the West. Putin needs enemies to focus anger and skirt accountability. RT is garbage, again it is a govt mouthpiece pretending to do journalism.

•••
If you can't win a debate, mock and demonize the person your debating. Internet trolling 101.

I said she peddles hate, which is correct.

In her book, she literally has a chapter called - “How Islam is ruining everything”

Thinks a large percentage of Muslims are radical.

Involved with a lot of far right groups.

There is a reason she gets banned, detained, accounts taken down etc.

But you found a video where she debates nicely.

Last edited:
•••
RT only exists to whitewash Putin's actions. The screen you see now, is the same kind of stuff every single day of they year. It's always about USA USA USA (and NATO). They really have a fixation with the West. Putin needs enemies to focus anger and skirt accountability. RT is garbage, again it is a govt mouthpiece pretending to do journalism.

Again.. it was a debate, not a news program. No propaganda changed hands.

Weird how debates on RT are so much more respectful than those on every American cable country. The only interaction from the moderator was to ask questions. Each person got lots of time to answer, then offer a rebuttal.

•••
•••
I said she peddles hate, which is correct.

I said prove it, you didn't.

In her book, she literally has a chapter called - “How Islam is ruining everything”
That's a broad generalization but pretty dam mild compared to crap shoveled in this forum. You also didn't bring it up until just now.

Thinks a large percentage of Muslims are radical.

A lot of people do. Either because of experience or bigotry.

Involved with a lot of far right groups.

Far right meaning what? Not liberal? Nationalist? Unless you have direct quotes / proof of violence / racism, bigotry, you just making accusations.

There is a reason she gets banned, detained, accounts taken down etc.

But you found a video where she debates nicely.

That reason is usually intolerant regressives on the left pitching hissy fitf and making unfounded accusations.

When dropped from Patreon, the offical reason wasn't racism.. they letter said they didn't approve of what she did with the money she earned.

Not one quote, just accusations and slander.

BUT, even if your claims were true, carrying a camera and wearing a hat you don't approve of isn't an excuse for violence.

If your not making excuses for masked men of Antifa using violence, then why not condemn their actions instead of calling out Laruen Southern.

•••
I said prove it, you didn't.

Then you follow that up with a quote doing exactly that. She has a book, she makes money with that, peddling hate.

Either because of experience or bigotry.

Bigotry.

I said she is involved with far right groups, apparently you still can't Google or watch her YouTube channel.
Identitarian movement, Defend Europe etc.

BUT, even if your claims were true, carrying a camera and wearing a hat you don't approve of isn't an excuse for violence.

Again, struggle reader. Not once did I say it was. I simply pointed out, many times now, what they're doing. Instigating, stirring shit up.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's a broad generalization but pretty dam mild compared to crap shoveled in this forum. You also didn't bring it up until just now.

That's another thing. I don't know if you guys are actually like that or just go along to get along. But Gilsan posts a lot of Anti-Muslim stuff. You guys usually go along with it, even offthehandle posting Muslim/inbreeding videos. Shameful stuff. Also, support going around stirring shit up, for what? Maybe try being decent.

•••
Debate between Paul Martin and Lauren Southern over child soldiers, touching on a range of issues.

Lauren describes the problem well but rejects any solution. Paul offers actual solutions. Both are honest and respectful. Paul won this debate for his honesty and common sense.
A civilized debate where both were allowed to expess their views without bias and interruptions. Something impossible from CNN & the rest of the Fake Liberal Media

Paul's solutions is to maintain open borders and allow every Tom, Dick and Mohamad in, regardless of weather they have been vetted, or if they have any skills that will benefit the EU or USA and on top of it, sugesting that Europe and the US have to foot the bill to try and integrate radicals, who have proved countless times that they don't want to integrate with the infidels.

Another problem is that the vast majority of these illegal invaders have NO skills, so they end up becoming criminals, forming violent gangs, selling drugs, prostitution and human trafficking and in their free time they go out raping the white "whores" as they like to call them.

Unfortunately for us, many are or will become Islamic radicals that want to destroy our western way of living.

No matter how hard anyone tries, Islam never has, does not, and never will get along with other religions, especially the Jewish and Christian, but also with Hindus, Budhists, or Atheists. All conflicts involving religion around the world have one common denominator... Islam.

Lauren on the other hand believes in ONLY LEGAL immigration, and that the priorities is to help our own population first and believe me there are millions out there struggling to make ends meet and when our stupid governments allows millions of unskilled, ungratefull, illegal invaders in, then immediately takes care of them with free housing, schooling, medical, dental, interpretars, public transportation + other free benefits including some pocket money, then you know something is wrong and a lot of Europeans are gonna resent this and get pissed off with this lottery the invaders got.

Let Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait take them in. They have tons of money that they don't even know what to do with, except to build massive Mosques all over Europe: All the Mosques built in Europe where financed with mostly Saudi money, but these bastards don't allow the construction of ONE single Church in SA.

These super rich Arab states refuse entry to all the Muslim refugees and illegal Muslim invaders, because they are not stupid or PC, like our European POS leaders. They know that all these illegals and refugees would cause problems in their countries, so they refuse them entry. Very smart of them, but very bad for us, since we are getting all this toxic mix of mostly Muslim men from all parts of the Muslim countries in North Africa and Middle East, who will then be allowed to bring in their wives, children, brothers, sister, parents and God knows what other family members after a year or two, in some countries even in less time.

This means that since in just the past 3 years about 3 millions have crossed our borders illegally, you can easily multiply these 3 million by at least 8x. That's a massive amount of unskilled, ungrateful, invaders living off free benefits that we will have very shortly.

But no problem... our POS leaders have already figured out how pay for all this generosity towards the invaders. TAX the dumbed out Europeans with new taxes and make them work at least 5 more years before getting their pensions.

Isn't that nice? Wish they could be that generous with the native European population

Last edited:
•••
That's another thing. I don't know if you guys are actually like that or just go along to get along. But Gilsan posts a lot of Anti-Muslim stuff. You guys usually go along with it, even offthehandle posting Muslim/inbreeding videos. Shameful stuff. Also, support going around stirring sh*t up, for what? Maybe try being decent.

Shameful are those who support the devout segments of this religion who are ethically challenged in human dignity. Shameful are those who treat Women badly, no matter what race, religion, economic class, etc. It’s regular stand behavior with muslim culture. I dont like it, women are not 2nd class, but that seems to be a common theme with all segments. I am not a fan of the muslim religion, but I also believe in live and let live as long as it does not effect me.

If they want to live in their own country where it has a national religion like the middle east, they should stay there. Places like Saudi that lops off peoples heads and hands, so be it. Thats their gig. Not mine. I don’t respect it, but hey its their world.

Just dont bring it into the majority of the US and allow Sharia law. If you condone that happening, then you are shameful. The US is a Christain based country whose values are incompatible with it. Christians are themselves full of sin as well, Salem witch trials, oppression of minorities in the south. Tons of issues. All people of all faiths or no faith are shit. The world is full of hate in all directions. It sucks but a friend recently said : “That’s who we are”. True.

It’s a world becoming worse fueled by the left hate and news left though. Show me videos of right wing with masks on. Burning shit up, and silence me with video evidence, NOT opinion.

@GILSAN has educated me into how awful things are Sweden, and now surprisingly how the UK is.

Don’t you find it demeans women (forcing them to wear cloth to cover their faces), the promote illegal and immoral unethical things like polagamy, having 13 year old wives? This isn’t fiction. Isn’t that shameful. You are a smart guy. You sound morally straight too, I don’t get how you support violence and anti American things.

Wearing a scarf covering your face in the states is fairly new thing, somehow tolerated and failing to remove it for a male police officer is really stretching it. I could wear a bullwinkle mask and claim I worshipped Bullwinkle and needed permission from Rocky to remove my mask first, they would arrest me for failing to cooperate. But some scarf lady calls the ACLU and sues. And probably wins.

In Austria they fnally got that into law.

•••
Again.. it was a debate, not a news program. No propaganda changed hands.

Weird how debates on RT are so much more respectful than those on every American cable country. The only interaction from the moderator was to ask questions. Each person got lots of time to answer, then offer a rebuttal.
The more I watch CNN, BBC and the rest of the Fake Liberal Media, the more I like RT

•••
around stirring sh*t up, for what? Maybe try being
decent.

I was also referring to your slander of conservatives and more recently, the NRA

•••
A London Mosque Called The Police On Me... Lauren Southern interviews people in front of a Mosque about "British Values" but the intolerant Imam calls the police... So much for the "Religion of Peace"

•••
•••
A London Mosque Called The Police On Me... Lauren Southern interviews people in front of a Mosque about "British Values" but the intolerant Imam calls the police... So much for the "Religion of Peace"

Again, exposing herself about the 5 minute mark. An anti-Muslim Canadian telling somebody who actually lives there what British values are supposed to be.

I was also referring to your slander of conservatives and more recently, the NRA

Anything I've ever said, backed up by reasons, very general of you.

•••
Shameful are those who support the devout segments of this religion who are ethically challenged in human dignity. Shameful are those who treat Women badly, no matter what race, religion, economic class, etc. It’s regular stand behavior with muslim culture. I dont like it, women are not 2nd class, but that seems to be a common theme with all segments. I am not a fan of the muslim religion, but I also believe in live and let live as long as it does not effect me.

If they want to live in their own country where it has a national religion like the middle east, they should stay there. Places like Saudi that lops off peoples heads and hands, so be it. Thats their gig. Not mine. I don’t respect it, but hey its their world.

Just dont bring it into the majority of the US and allow Sharia law. If you condone that happening, then you are shameful. The US is a Christain based country whose values are incompatible with it. Christians are themselves full of sin as well, Salem witch trials, oppression of minorities in the south. Tons of issues. All people of all faiths or no faith are sh*t. The world is full of hate in all directions. It sucks but a friend recently said : “That’s who we are”. True.

It’s a world becoming worse fueled by the left hate and news left though. Show me videos of right wing with masks on. Burning sh*t up, and silence me with video evidence, NOT opinion.

@GILSAN has educated me into how awful things are Sweden, and now surprisingly how the UK is.

Don’t you find it demeans women (forcing them to wear cloth to cover their faces), the promote illegal and immoral unethical things like polagamy, having 13 year old wives? This isn’t fiction. Isn’t that shameful. You are a smart guy. You sound morally straight too, I don’t get how you support violence and anti American things.

Wearing a scarf covering your face in the states is fairly new thing, somehow tolerated and failing to remove it for a male police officer is really stretching it. I could wear a bullwinkle mask and claim I worshipped Bullwinkle and needed permission from Rocky to remove my mask first, they would arrest me for failing to cooperate. But some scarf lady calls the ACLU and sues. And probably wins.

In Austria they fnally got that into law.

Getting your education from a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic who is known to post bs and lies. Again, is that why you post that stuff, to impress of all people Gilsan?

There is no Sharia law in America. You can wear head scarves if you want. All stuff we've gone over.

It’s a world becoming worse fueled by the left hate and news left though. Show me videos of right wing with masks on. Burning sh*t up, and silence me with video evidence, NOT opinion.

Masks? Is that the bar? How about tiki torches, saying racist stuff, murdering somebody with your car. You already saw video of that.

And more bs:

I don’t get how you support violence and anti American things.

Quote where I support violence and "anti American things" What is that?

If you want to see hate, just scroll thru even just the most recent pages. All this anti-Muslim garbage from you guys.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back