Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DOuNWL7X4AArcsQ

•••
Guess Who's Glamour's 'Woman Of The Year'? HINT: She's A Sharia Apologist!
You know, that "protest" where pro-abortion women rocked those classy female genitalia hats and Madonna talked about her fantasies of blowing up the White House. #Feminism.

"Woman of the Year" Sarsour has, oddly enough, advocated for Sharia law and attacked women she disagrees with over their womanhood.

Here's a few of her pro-Sharia law hot-takes:

Linda Sarsour ✔@lsarsour
You'll know when you're living under Sharia Law if suddenly all your loans & credit cards become interest free. Sound nice, doesn't it?
3:21 AM - May 13, 2015

Linda Sarsour ✔@lsarsour
10 weeks of PAID maternity leave in Saudi Arabia. Yes PAID. And ur worrying about women driving. Puts us to shame.http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20141116224593 …
8:01 PM - Nov 16, 2014

58868bd71200003e0aad9585.jpeg

•••
•••
Remember When Obama’s Speechwriter Grabbed Hillary Clinton’s Boob?
Barack Obama’s chief speechwriter was photographed groping Hillary Clinton’s likeness in 2008.

This picture of Jon Favreau was snapped back in 2008.

jon-favreau-and-hillary-clinton-in-2008.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
While everyone else is distracted by groping accusations...

West coasters - guess what? That new tax bill allows deductions for hurricane damage but NOT for wildfires or earthquakes.

http://ktla.com/2017/11/08/republic...ire-victims-but-not-recent-hurricane-victims/

Anyone in wildfire or earthquake country may want to give your senators a call...

Give them grief about this bill adding $1.5 trillion to the national debt while you're at it.

Eliminating state tax deductions and mortgage interest and capping prop tax deductions is foolish and unsound:
  • Deductions go away or are greatly reduced, the effective cost of home ownership goes up.
  • Cost of home ownership goes up, home values drop
  • Home values drop, so,does home equity.
  • Home equity drops, so does general spending.
  • Which is a recipe for a recession.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Looks like a very poor fake. If you look at HRC something is not right in this picture.
Based on your history as a purveyor of fake news and photoshopped images from controversial sources I would treat this as a fake until proven otherwise.
I am all for humor but posting stuff out of context is misleading.
This picture of Jon Favreau was snapped back in 2008.
jon-favreau-and-hillary-clinton-in-2008.jpg

•••
Looks like a very poor fake. If you look at HRC something is not right in this picture.
Based on your history as a purveyor of fake news and photoshopped images from controversial sources I would treat this as a fake until proven otherwise.
I am all for humor but posting stuff out of context is misleading.
Nothing fake about it... what's written is: Barack Obama’s chief speechwriter was photographed groping Hillary Clinton’s likeness in 2008.

Can't you see they are next to a life size cardboard picture of Hillary?

Naturally, at the time, the MSM didn't show this, because it would be an embarrassment to Obama, Hillary and Obama's speechwriter.

Here's a link showing it: Notice the headline: Bam writer apologizes to Hillary for crass act
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...es-hillary-clinton-crass-act-article-1.354174

Even the headline "Bam writer" was done to avoid showing "Obama speechwriter" Smart of them, isn't it?

Want more links?

I don't put up any fake news... just facts, which liberals like you and others, simply detest.

Last edited:
•••
So is it a montage from a cardboard cutout or the capture of an actual assault as it happened ?
The distinction matters.
Claiming that Barack Obama’s chief physically groped HRC like you suggest would be twisting the truth then. Perhaps you have reading problems, or you can't interpret a picture that could be made up.

•••
So is it a montage from a cardboard cutout or the capture of an actual assault as it happened ?
The distinction matters.
Claiming that Barack Obama’s chief physically groped HRC like you suggest would be twisting the truth then. Perhaps you have reading problems, or you can't interpret a picture that could be made up.
You're the one that's not interpreting things. You're the one that can't see the difference between a cardboard cutout and a real person. Did you see the link I sent?

Perhaps you have eye problems.

Whatever way you look at it... it's not a nice thing to do and as we well know CNN & Co. didn't touch that, though I'm sure they knew about it... didn't want to show Obama in a negative way did they?

Last edited:
•••
You said: "Remember When Obama’s Speechwriter Grabbed Hillary Clinton’s Boob?"
I did not make this up. It's your own words.
A more accurate depiction would be "Remember When Obama’s Speechwriter was trashing Hillary Clinton’s image" or something along these lines. What you are saying is something completely different that is at odds with the truth.

•••
You said: "Remember When Obama’s Speechwriter Grabbed Hillary Clinton’s Boob?"
I did not make this up. It's your own words.
A more accurate depiction would be "Remember When Obama’s Speechwriter was trashing Hillary Clinton’s image" or something along these lines. What you are saying is something completely different that is at odds with the truth.
The part that you are avoiding to quote says that it's a "likeness" to Hillary :

Barack Obama’s chief speechwriter was photographed groping Hillary Clinton’s likeness in 2008.

The picture is so obvious. The difference is basically the hypocrisy of the MSM not showing this, BUT, if it had been Trump's speechwritter doing something similar, then we'd be seeing this 24/7 for a long, long time.

Some of the stuff I post here is to show how different the biased Liberal Media deals with similar situations between Liberals and Conservatives

•••
Eliminating state tax deductions and mortgage interest and capping prop tax deductions is foolish and unsound:
  • Deductions go away or are greatly reduced, the effective cost of home ownership goes up.
  • Cost of home ownership goes up, home values drop
  • Home values drop, so,does home equity.
  • Home equity drops, so does general spending.
  • Which is a recipe for a recession.
I'll bet you something for sure Joe, his tax plan will end up simply as a cash saving cow for corps and the wealthy. I'm not a big fan of dem's these days but I guarantee you that all these mentions of "middle class" are just a distraction in the end. This is repub con 101 and I don't like the way the movie ends, every time. They will serve the rich with this tax plan, not the middle class, it may take a while to expose and most people will just accept it and move on by the time it can be proven. - Sep 30, 2017

Last edited:
•••
Think it's ok to get rid of net neutrality? Fine. Pick your internet package ... this is already happening in countries without net neutrality.

vodafone2.jpg

https://qz.com/1114690/why-is-net-neutrality-important-look-to-portugal-and-spain-to-understand/

The image at the top f that story is a mockup, but without net neutrality regulations your ISP could do this. Think they won't? Optimum? Verizon? Comcast? Really? What's that wager worth to you? How would this affect domaining?

If that's not ok with you or you think it will hurt your business, call your senator. First thing tomorrow,

Last edited:
•••
It can get even worse than that. For example ISPs in some countries are blocking or thwarting services like Skype or other instant messaging platforms. Often, the dominant ISP is the national telco trying to protect its monopoly or dominant position on telecom services. They don't want you to be able to call all around the world for cheap, bypassing their own non-competitive offer.
It is also a form of backdoor censorship. Preferred content means everything else is not privileged and undesirable by default.

Last edited:
•••
Think it's ok to get rid of net neutrality? Fine. Pick your internet package ... this is already happening in countries without net neutrality.

vodafone2.jpg

https://qz.com/1114690/why-is-net-neutrality-important-look-to-portugal-and-spain-to-understand/

The image at the top f that story is a mockup, but without net neutrality regulations your ISP could do this. Think they won't? Optimum? Verizon? Comcast? Really? What's that wager worth to you? How would this affect domaining?

If that's not ok with you or you think it will hurt your business, call your senator. First thing tomorrow,
I'd never heard of Internet neutrality till I read the article you linked to. Here in Portugal we have 3 big telecommunications firms; MEO, NOS and Vodafone. I've been subscribed to NOS for over 20 years. Their service is excellent IMO, but can't really know how good they are in comparison to similar firms in the US or other countries.

What I can say is that very rarely I'm without internet (maybe 2-3 times a year is the average that will happen and mostly 1- 2 hour stoppages.

The package I have gives me unlimited Internet, TV (about 180 channels) 1 land line phone and 3 cellphones. For that I'm paying €47.00 euros ($55USD) a month.

Also, I've been using Skype since the Ice Age and never been blocked

I can opt for cheaper or more expensive packages. The other 2 telecom firms have similar packages.

How does that compare to what you have in the US or in the UK for @Kate ?

Last edited:
•••
I don't think this will happen. We already have unlimited access wars on mobile.

As scientist improve the efficiency of transferring data, competition will increase and prices will drop. If not, some upstart will come along. in 1982, the USA only had one phone company.

vodafone2.jpg

•••
Unfortunately, the free market cannot fix everything.
Corporations put their own interest above yours. They want to make more profits, so they will happily charge you more while giving you less and they will try to turn you into a captive customer to the extent that is possible and legally permitted.
That's why companies collude and engage in price fixing even though they are competing in the same market, companies like Google, MS etc have been investigated and fined more than once for abusing their market dominance and not playing fair. Can we trust them not to abuse their power ? Their own conduct has already provided the answer to that question.
We need regulations and enforcement to 'help' the market. Sure it could 'regulate' itself, but to whose benefit ?

•••
NOT a fake picture:

Hillary does an Al Franken impression...
DO-se9eVwAAiZng

•••
That's not grabbing, that's pushing away LOL

•••
That's not grabbing, that's pushing away LOL
LOL... looks more like massaging and both enjoying the interesting moment captured on camera.

•••
US diplomacy in trouble
American diplomats in recent decades have helped bring about an Israel-Egypt peace treaty, the peaceful fall of the Soviet Union, the unification of Germany, the end of the Bosnia war and a deal to curb Iran’s nuclear program. That record testifies to the power and influence of America as well as the skill of secretaries of state and other diplomats who worked to advance international stability and the national interest.

That isn’t the way the Trump administration approaches the world...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/...dministration-is-making-war-on-diplomacy.html

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back