Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
California has strictest gun-laws in the country. Also likes to release criminals early.

What could go wrong.

More info on the killings. So apparently this guy in January of this year stabbed a woman, attacked her and robbed another woman. One of these women ended up getting killed yesterday. He also "fired a gun — possibly an AR-15 Bushmaster rifle — during the attack" in January. And he's out walking free, trial wasn't set to begin until next year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...ampage-had-violent-past/ar-BBEZ0xP?li=BBnb7Kz

•••
•••
We need a special investigator to get to the truth of how Russia came to own rights to 20% of US uranium and how they shipped it out of the USA.

A committee of 9 people voted to allow the sale of the Canadian company, which had mining rights in many countries including the US. HRC was not one of them. It was signed and approved by the NRC.

The uranium never left the USA.

More info on the killings. So apparently this guy in January of this year stabbed a woman, attacked her and robbed another woman. One of these women ended up getting killed yesterday. He also "fired a gun — possibly an AR-15 Bushmaster rifle — during the attack" in January. And he's out walking free, trial wasn't set to begin until next year.

Funny how the letters "AR" and the number "15" keep coming up in these incidents...

I suspect that getting a lot tougher on domestic violence would also nip a lot of them in the bud...

Last edited:
•••
EVIL: CNN captures video of migrants being SOLD as SLAVES in Libya…
http://therightscoop.com/evil-cnn-captures-video-of-migrants-being-sold-as-slaves-in-libya/

Thanks Obama.
"Weird – all their captors are black, but we’re told that whites are the worst slave-owners right? Also I noticed one little word that wasn’t mentioned once in the whole video – Islam.

Someone needs to show this video to those dumb@$$es who say the NFL is like slavery."

This video is not a surprise at all. Africa has not changed, Slavery is alive and strong today, just as it's been for well over a thousand years. Blacks capture their brothers and sisters and then sell or trade them to the Arabs.

•••
A committee of 9 people voted to allow the sale of the Canadian company, which had mining rights in many countries including the US. HRC was not one of them. It was signed and approved by the NRC.

The uranium never left the USA.

From the hill.com, a liberal website that occasionally tells the truth.

"Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show"

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

I understand how you could be confused about this. Google has buried news critical of the deal and promoted fake news and editorials from websites like Vox, Slate, etc.

Last edited:
•••
Prediction: The same people writing thoughtful click-bait on Bill Clinton's sexual escapades will be writing excuses for Sen. Menendez if he's convicted of fraud.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
"Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show"
It was exported legally under NRC regulation.

Nothing indicates any involvement by HRC.

•••
It was exported legally under NRC regulation.

Nothing indicates any involvement by HRC.

145 million in donations from RU exporters but hey.. NOTHING since she lost the election. Weird.

•••
She wasnt anywhere in the chain of people who approved the sale in the first place.

But nice distraction from the folks whose campaign WAS influenced by Russia, and from the welfare for the 1% in the form of a budget that takes away deductions for the middle class, guts Medicare, further destabilizes ACA and still adds to the county's deficit. All to,please their big money donors, who threatened to cut them off if they didn't pass something (besides wind).

Last edited:
•••
•••
Merkel replaced Germany’s slaughtered Jews with their 'worst enemies' – Karl Lagerfeld
dWsdhKcI

•••
•••
I hate when Trump uses the Stock Market level as an indicator of the effectiveness of his policies. It's so dumb to do that.

•••
I hate when Trump uses the Stock Market level as an indicator of the effectiveness of his policies. It's so dumb to do that.

Yep, I posted this fact back in August:

"Stock Market - The stock market has hit an all-time high in 30 of the last 54 months"

•••
Live by the DOW, die by the DOW

•••
•••
Want to know why these players are "taking a knee?"
Look up Lyndo Jones
Unarmed. Shot by cops while sitting in his own car trying to shut off the alarm. Given an unwarranted cavity search and shot again.
Placed under arrest with no criminal charges
Denied counsel. Interrogated without counsel.
Held for days, then released, no charges.
Settlement ought to put his kids through college.

Reversing the ban on importing African elephant trophies - why? So Jr could bring dead animal pieces home? Or because Obama implemented it?

Last edited:
•••
Facebook bans German journalist over hijab-Barbie post
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/...c&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Award-winning German journalist Birgit Kelle was banned by Facebook after a comment on the newly veiled Barbie doll. Now she sues the popular social media site.
Award-winning German journalist Birgit Kelle told her story in the German newspaper Die Welt on Wednesday. After the launch of a new Barbie doll with hijab, she wrote a sarcastic comment on her wall, that Ken might flog or stone Barbie if she does not wear the hijab.
img5a0ceb1c36b9b.jpg

•••
Want to know why these players are "taking a knee?"
Look up Lyndo Jones
Unarmed. Shot by cops while sitting in his own car trying to shut off the alarm. Given an unwarranted cavity search and shot again.
Placed under arrest with no criminal charges
Denied counsel. Interrogated without counsel.
Held for days, then released, no charges.
Settlement ought to put his kids through college.

BLM is a racist, marxist group with a goal of dividing Americans. The police are not out hunting black men for sport as Kapernick and his communist girl friend claim.

The nation watched a 6'+ 300lb criminal strong-arm a 120lb 5' 5" old man on TV. BLM and the media chose to believe his accomplice over the police and physical evidence so they could attack our civil society.

My take:

1) The police are abusive.

2) African Americans commit more violent crime per capita.

3) Police abuse happens to Caucasians, Mexicans, anyone who lives in poverty.

4) Black police don't abuse black people because they are racist.

If BLM admitted abuse is due to police culture, not "systemic racism" we'd have a chance to solve the problem.

Illustration: I had a white friend who was beaten by two white police so badly he was hospitalized. He won a huge civil settlement. Police were never charged with a crime.

Reversing the ban on importing African elephant trophies - why? So Jr could bring dead animal pieces home? Or because Obama implemented it?

Probably. I hate trophy hunting.

Last edited:
•••
Probably. I hate trophy hunting.

Well we agree on that!
I have no problem with people hunting if they're going to eat what they kill or even if there is a problem with some species overpopulation harmfully overrunning a habitat. Trophy hunting to me is a meaningless taking of a life. And nasty to decorate with dead stuff on your walls.

I don't think the BLM had anything to do with the case I mentioned. There was fault not only with the officers, but continuing with the department and local justice system. Nobody should be shot twice, cavity searched, then held without charges, shackled to an ICU bed and kept from seeing family or counsel for days for trying to shut off the car alarm in their own car. Even if the officers made a mistake and thought he was stealing the car, no excuse for the rest. That was just bad all around and it isn't an isolated incident.

•••
Take a knee is a BLM protest.

•••
•••
“It’s not to cause hate or animosity,” Karen Fonseca told the Chronicle. “It’s just our freedom of speech and we’re exercising it." Right.. no hate or animosity, just F__K Trump Voters.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back