Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would be extremely politically incorrect for males in politics to accuse a female of sexual misconduct, It is how things look, not how thing are in D.C. , It's a power mad town. Politicians have long been concealing everything from drug and alcohol addiction, to sexual abuse and much-much more.

Another reason i voted for President Donald Trump, He isn't a politician, of course that is not going over well with the politicians, It is politically incorrect. It doesn't look good, It is poison to the politicians.

The reality is it's overwhelmingly man on female when it comes to stuff like that.

And Trump is probably more corrupt than most politicians. There is a reason he still hasn't shown his tax returns and scared to death Mueller is wanting to take a look. His lawyers already are telling Mueller not to go there. The only thing he's poisoning is the Republican Party and the country, which is a lot.

People act like he hasn't been running in those circles his whole adult life.

Last edited:
•••
Sexually abusing women always matters, this guy will be in a position of power. Based on his comments and others, I think he's guilty. I don't really think it matters to a lot of Republicans based on even the posts in this thread, making excuses and joking about abusing women. This has just inspired a new generation to get into politics, just look at the results from a few days ago, a lot of first for women, minorities, trans etc. Probably horrified at who we have as President and then stories like this.

I haven't seen any jokes. Now tell us again how the women who accused Bill Clinton where just after money.

•••
I haven't seen any jokes. Now tell us again how the women who accused Bill Clinton where just after money.

See Gilsan's posts as far as jokes. Yours, Gilsan, the other x as far as defending.

And you really need to stop your lying. Quote me where I said women were after money.

Last edited:
•••
The best part of Hollywood scandals and Roy Moore are watching hypocrites on both sides trying not to step in dog shit.

•••
There in lies the problem , JB. Corruption, the big real problem we have, we are emploding from within, are we at the point of no return? only time will tell. but the destruction from all the corruption of all the politicians has most definitely compromised our future of freedom and prosperity as a country.

We had two candidates, H Clinton, who we know for a fact is a huge politician, always on her political agenda. no for the people, by the people.

D. Trump, a self made billionaire, that is not infected with political BS standards, speaks his mind, doesn't give a damn what it looks like, But really cares about what it is.

It is overwhelming to the D.C. politicians to have a President that just says what he means, not in a political tone, It looks horrible to the politicians, It is far beyond their political spectrum of political correctness.

But it is good to have a President that is not 100% full of shit, Trump may say what he has to say, without using political correctness, but the subjects and the things he does speak about,, him just coming out and saying the truth is what America needs, obviously, because he was voted in by the people.

•••
There in lies the problem , JB. Corruption, the big real problem we have, we are emploding from within, are we at the point of no return? only time will tell. but the destruction from all the corruption of all the politicians has most definitely compromised our future of freedom and prosperity as a country.

We had two candidates, H Clinton, who we know for a fact is a huge politician, always on her political agenda. no for the people, by the people.

D. Trump, a self made billionaire, that is not infected with political BS standards, speaks his mind, doesn't give a damn what it looks like, But really cares about what it is.

It is overwhelming to the D.C. politicians to have a President that just says what he means, not in a political tone, It looks horrible to the politicians, It is far beyond their political spectrum of political correctness.

But it is good to have a President that is not 100% full of sh*t, Trump may say what he has to say, without using political correctness, but the subjects and the things he does speak about,, him just coming out and saying the truth is what America needs, obviously, because he was voted in by the people.

Again, more people voted for Hillary.

And people are using the term "political correctness" to cover for some of the bs they spew.

And he is full of sh*t, when you fact check him, he just falls apart, one of the worst liars we've ever had.

Hence, the historically low or should I say high unfavorable ratings. Failure after failure so far.

Last edited:
•••
We had two candidates
Well, no you had more than two candidates and you picked the absolute worst and least qualified for the job, something that most Americans now admit.

But it is good to have a President that is not 100% full of sh*t, Trump may say what he has to say, without using political correctness, but the subjects and the things he does speak about,, him just coming out and saying the truth is what America needs, obviously, because he was voted in by the people.
The real question is whether his interests align with yours and that of the people.
I would say his financial interests are in direct contradiction with his campaigning themes he served to gullible people who thought they were voting for a man not part of the establishment (what a joke). At least he is doing OK financially. That's all that counts, it's always about him and his narcissism issues.

And by the way talking without political correctness doesn't mean being rude and crass.
Oh yes Crooked Hillary but again you had more than two candidates to choose from so that is a poor excuse really.

•••
Well, no you had more than two candidates and you picked the absolute worst and least qualified for the job, something that most Americans now admit.

I can only guess you are saying i had Bernie Sanders as well?

Who was a better choice?

•••
See Gilsan's posts as far as jokes. Yours, Gilsan, the other x as far as defending.

And you really need to stop your lying. Quote me where I said women were after money.

That's right.. you just said it was all consensual sex.. They just sued for money and won.

Last edited:
•••
I can only guess you are saying i had Bernie Sanders as well?

Who was a better choice?
So there were only three candidates ?
Anyway, I really think people have the candidates (and the leaders) that they deserve.

•••
I haven't defneded anyone

That's right.. you just said it was all consensual sex.. They just sued for money and won.

Only 1 accusation of non-consensual sex, rape. And this lady was married at the time and was cheating on her husband with who turned out to be her next husband. So if she was cheating on her husband with 1 dude, it's not a stretch that she cheated with Bill as well. And under oath, she denied being raped. So no, I don't believe this case. And yet another one of your lies, saying he's been accused of multiple rapes.

Kathleen Willey, groped. You're ok with this since you defended Bush groping multiple women.

Paula Jones, propositioned, Bill exposed himself. She got paid because he didn't want to go to court for other things that might come out, to get on with life. You lied before about some admittance.

Even with those 2 - "Several witnesses close to Willey and Jones state that the two women described their encounter with Clinton as consensual."

The rest was consensual sex.

It goes thru it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Still, Bill is old news. I now you like to keep going back to it to distract from who's currently President and other Republicans going thru it now. President and this one, add in underage.

Last edited:
•••
Only 1 accusation of non-consensual sex, rape. And this lady was married at the time and was cheating on her husband with who turned out to be her next husband. So if she was cheating on her husband with 1 dude, it's not a stretch that she cheated with Bill as well. And under oath, she denied being raped. So no, I don't believe this case.

Kathleen Willey, groped. You're ok with this since you defended Bush groping multiple women.

Paula Jones, propositioned, Bill exposed himself. She got paid because he didn't want to go to court for other things that might come out, to get on with life. You lied before about some admittance.

The rest was consensual sex.

It goes thru it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Still, Bill is old news. I now you like to keep going back to it to distract from who's currently President and other Republicans going thru it now.

Four John. Four women accused Bill of rape or sexual assault.

Nice to see you change GW Bush's pat on the ass from assault to a group you flaming hypocrite.

•••
Four John. Four women accused Bill of sexual rape or assault.

Nice to see you change GW Bush's pat on the ass from assault to a group you flaming hypocrite.

List the 4 women who have accused him of rape, stop lying all the time. Next post, list names. Ah, you added assault, before you said rape. I just went thru them in my last post. Did I miss any?

And with those "Several witnesses close to Willey and Jones state that the two women described their encounter with Clinton as consensual."

Nice to see it's ok if they're Republican to grope women, but you're outraged if they're a Democrat? Have a problem with Clinton groping, no problem with Bush groping. It's bad for both of them.

Last edited:
•••
And while it's all bad, 4 compared to - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Plus, all the underage stuff and sexualizing his own daughters, which to this day, you haven't denounced. Some of this we have actual video on. I can tell you were even disgusted, rightfully so, when he was talking about his 1 year old baby and wondering how the breasts will turn out.

That's why it's just kind of dumb bringing up Bill, when trying to defend Trump, who is much worse. All bad, but Trump trumps Bill in these categories. And Trump is the current President.

Last edited:
•••
Anyway, I really think people have the candidates (and the leaders) that they deserve.

Exactly, like these laughing snickering disrespectful fools caught on camera.

•••
List the 4 women who have accused him of rape, stop lying all the time. Next post, list names. Ah, you added assault, before you said rape. I just went thru them in my last post. Did I miss any?

And with those "Several witnesses close to Willey and Jones state that the two women described their encounter with Clinton as consensual."

Nice to see it's ok if they're Republican to grope women, but you're outraged if they're a Democrat? Have a problem with Clinton groping, no problem with Bush groping. It's bad for both of them.

Stop victim shamming JB.

Bill Clinton has paid over $900,000 in settlements with his victims and fines for perjury after he became President of the United States.

161009194352-donald-trump-debate-clinton-accusers-st-louis-photo-op-00000000-super-169.jpg

Last edited:
•••
So there were only three candidates ?
Anyway, I really think people have the candidates (and the leaders) that they deserve.[/QUOTE

ok Kate, so again, who should i have voted for , in your opinion???

•••
Last edited:
•••
And while it's all bad, 4 compared to - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Plus, all the underage stuff and sexualizing his own daughters, which to this day, you haven't denounced. Some of this we have actual video on. I can tell you were even disgusted, rightfully so, when he was talking about his 1 year old baby and wondering how the breasts will turn out.

That's why it's just kind of dumb bringing up Bill, when trying to defend Trump, who is much worse. All bad, but Trump trumps Bill in these categories. And Trump is the current President.

That is your perception and opinion, I have never seen a video or picture of Donald Trump sexualizing his own daughters, that is some sick shit IMO, and naturally a Liberal would have such a perception

•••
That is your perception and opinion, I have never seen a video or picture of Donald Trump sexualizing his own daughters, that is some sick sh*t IMO, and naturally a Liberal would have such a perception

Wow, even Mr. X would disagree with you on that one. How are you lying right now? I've posted videos.

Endless videos of him sexualizing Ivanka

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=donald+trump+quotes+about+his+daughter+

Plenty of videos of him sexualizing his own daughter.

sex·u·al·ize
ˈsekSH(o͞o)əˌlīz/
verb
gerund or present participle: sexualizing
  1. make sexual; attribute sex or a sex role to.
    "sexualized images of women"

Reality.

Last edited:
•••
Wow, even Mr. X would disagree with you on that one. How are you lying right now? I've posted videos.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=donald+trump+quotes+about+his+daughter+

Plenty of videos of him sexualizing his own daughter.

Reality.

Because it is a perception and the eye of the beholder, I in no way think Donald Trump has ever "sexualized" his daughters, There are PR things and ect, that could possibly depict such an act, but again, that would be a persons perception of the act, You ever heard that old saying "Your mind is in the gutter"

•••
Because it is a perception and the eye of the beholder, I in no way think Donald Trump has ever "sexualized" his daughters, There are PR things and ect, that could possibly depict such an act, but again, that would be a persons perception of the act, You ever heard that old saying "Your mind is in the gutter"

No, this is on video. I just posted a few, again. I guess you're confusing sex with sexualizing, it's why I added the definition for you. You don't talk about your daughter like that, it's not normal.

"You ever heard that old saying "Your mind is the gutter"

Describing Trump perfectly.

Last edited:
•••
Picture of the groper in chief, puts Bill to shame - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Like I said, continually dumb trying to compare the 2, when the guy you like is much worse.

"Bill Clinton has paid over $900,000 in settlements with his victims and fines for perjury after he became President of the United States."

Went thru that in previous post. Learn to read.

You push bullshit Wikipedia articles and deny actual court settlements.

•••
Last edited:
•••
No, this is on video. I just posted a few, again. I guess you're confusing sex with sexualizing, it's why I added the definition for you. You don't talk about your daughter like that, it's not normal.

I understand the meaning, Like i said, PR and the likes of are primitive for Mothers, Fathers to amp up their child to the public for success and monetary

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back