Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Avi Yemini 🇦🇺 🇮🇱‏ @OzraeliAvi 20h 20 hours ago
Let me get this straight:
1. @jimjefferies and @ComedyCentral create a defamatory video about me & post it on Facebook.
2. I respond by uploading secret footage that proves it was #FakeNews.
3. My video is deleted & my page BANNED.
4. Their defamatory video stays.

Seems legit.

Soooo... instead of Facebook banning the hypocrital Jim Jefferies over what he said about Muhammed and Muslims, they instead banned Avi for what Jim Jefferies said.

I think I got it.

•••
That 18 million that was budgeted for the special olympics was about the same as the cost of 5 of potus’ maralago golf trips...

And needless to say, priceless to those kids and adults who participated in it. Just when you think they can’t sink any lower - this administration never disappoints. Desgraciadamente.

So who wants to explain the reasoning behind potentially throwing 20 million people off their healthcare, putting the health insurance of millions with pre-existing conditions at risk, and putting the entire US healthcare ecosystem in a state of chaos? Is there a replacement plan? If so could someone post the link?

Makes no sense. Is it vindictiveness? Is it greed? Is it pandering to his base, assuming they don’t realize that this affects them too? Is it just for the lulz and the chaos?

Let’s see: take away healthcare = more sick people. Tax cuts to rich and big corporations at the expense of the middle class = more poor people. Cuts to education = ignorant people. Remove environmental protections* = more sick people.

Is this the country you want?

*and that guy who claimed you can solve climate issues by having babies ??? Wtf???

Last edited:
•••
tumblr_pp18z66Bb11wohnyh_1280.jpg

•••
•••
Powerful and courageous speech from Dr. Mudar Zahran in the European Parliament : BDS hurts us, We want peace

Kudos to Dr. Mudar Zahran for standing up to the Palestinian propaganda machine and informing the EU what the true conditions are in Israel for Palestinians. Time for Jordan to become Palestine. Oslo is dead, and the old "game" is over. Folks need to listen to Dr. Zahran.

•••
•••
BIDEN ATTACKS AMERICA’S ‘WHITE MAN’S CULTURE’
‘This is English jurisprudential culture, a white man’s culture’

Former vice president and likely 2020 presidential candidate, Joe Biden, attacked the United States’ “white man’s culture,” during an appearance at the Biden Courage Awards, which honors those working to combat sexual assault on college campuses.

Biden said America’s racist culture is why Anita Hill wasn’t able to stop Clarence Thomas’ nomination to the Supreme Court.

https://news.grabien.com/story-biden-attacks-americas-white-mans-culture

Joe Biden laments role in Anita Hill hearing

There's nothing more cowardly than a white POS talking sh*t about his own white race... just because it's popular among Lefties to do that!

Hey Joe, if the White mans culture bothers you so much why don't you take a glass full of pills and go on a permanent sleep, so that those of us that are proud to be white don't have to listen to your BS again! !

•••
A Democrat Walks Into a Bar next door to the factory where he works and is about to order a drink, when he sees a guy close by wearing a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat, with a beer in front of him.
The Democrat does not have to be an Einstein, to know that this guy, is a Republican.
So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear him clearly, “Drinks for everyone in here, bartender,
but not for the Republican.”
Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him then says, “Thank you!” in an equally loud voice. This infuriates the Democrat.
The union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, “Thank you!”
The Democrat once again, loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican.
As before, this STILL doesn’t seem to bother the Republican who continues to smile, and again yells, “Thank you!”
The Democrat boss asks the bartender, “What the devil is the matter, with that Republican? I have ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly ass does, is smile and thanks me. Is he nuts or what!?”
“Nope,” replies the bartender. “He owns the place.”

•••
•••
•••
I was just thinking if Avenatti named his coffee company "Tully Covfefe" he wouldn't be having the problems he has today

•••
•••
In Europe. Ironic people including frank & kate are arguing against free speech.
Yep... Lefties only make sense to themselves... certainly NOT to us!

•••
•••
New Zealand Mosque Leader Blames Jews for Christchurch Terror Attack (David Wood)

•••
You may not like her but AOC is working for her constituents, not big oil or big pharma. And she certainly calls out bullsh*t when she sees it.

I still don’t agree with her on a lot of things I’m liking more than I used to. Don’t underestimate her.

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1110854289579216897?s=21

•••
You may not like her but AOC is working for her constituents, not big oil or big pharma. And she certainly calls out bullsh*t when she sees it.
She's honest, has strong principles and she speaks truth to corrupt power. Precisely why the ignorant, the deceitful and the walking brain dead zombie groups criticize her.

•••
You may not like her but AOC is working for her constituents...

Aoc and her overwhelming ignorance might only be temporary.

“A Bronx Republican who blames Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for scuttling the Amazon deal says she plans to run against the Democrat next year as a pro-jobs candidate.

“[AOC] chose ideology over paychecks,” swannabe candidate and medical journalist Ruth Papazian, noting that Amazon vowed to create 25,000 jobs before pulling out of its deal to open a campus in Queens. “People need jobs. We don’t have economic diversity in the outer boroughs.”

Papazian, 61, a lifelong Bronx resident and medical journalist, has met with GOP officials who have encouraged her to enter what would be an uphill race.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/26/bronx...o-run-against-aoc-since-amazon-deal-collapse/

•••
She's honest, has strong principles and she speaks truth to corrupt power. Precisely why the ignorant, the deceitful and the walking brain dead zombie groups criticize her.

Sh does. Her viewpoints are a bit more extreme than mine but respect for speaking out.

One, of the arguments against the Amazon deal at the time was that most of the jobs would NOT go to local residents. She was far from being the only one against it,

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sh does. Her viewpoints are a more extreme than mine but respect for speaking out.,
Not mine :) and respect to you for speaking out

Now if we could just get the Dem party to care more about being factually correct instead of "politically correct". They spend way too much time and energy attempting to appeal to the modern R party who are ruthless, vicious, and soulless...

"Science is not partisan, science is fact."

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now if we could just get the Dem party to care more about being factually correct instead of "politically correct". They spend way too much time and energy attempting to appeal to the modern R party who are ruthless, vicious, and soulless...

"Science is not partisan, science is fact."

You mean the scientific biological fact that males are males and Females are females?

Or are you talking about the scientific fact when AOC says we all die in 12 years?

•••
You mean the scientific biological fact that males are males and Females are females?
Or are you talking about the scientific fact when AOC says we all die in 12 years?
Here's an idea, get to your point clown

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back