Domain Empire

Wanted The New Way Of Domains!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Savon R Klein

Impact
Hello,
My name is Savon Klein, I'm the CEO of the Klein Trading Company. My company is building new and exciting trading opportunities for different intellectual properties and we are starting with domains. It is our goal to find new and exciting ways for people to buy, sell, and trade domain names.

We are starting off by facilitating domain for domain trading. The way this works is simple, two parties who wish to trade there domains with each other will contact my company and we will have a Mediator walk you through the steps to transfer you domains to each other safely. The Mediator will then send a contract to both parties to sign that will protect all parties through the transaction. The Mediator will then release the information to the new owner of the domain names (simple right).

We will be starting up in the next month till then I will post updates to this thread and I would love to hear any feedback and/or questions. Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How is this intended to be different from similar services?

•••
How is this intended to be different from similar services?

What we are intending to do is give domainers a different way of getting domain names they want and to provide an alternative to just dropping the domains and letting them expire. Our goal is to stimulate the marketplace so that you as a domainer will always have a use for all of your domain names.

•••
•••
No it will not be free we will charge a flat fee for each transaction.

I figured as much. I've been in sales all my life.

Nothing "qualifies" and "triggers" a sale more than showing the PRICE of something.

It's usually the first thing you mention. It always worries me when someone pitching me something purposefully hides or forgets to mention the price.

If the price of whatever is super cheap it's a huge plus and the seller will yell it from the roof tops.

If it's unreasonably expensive for no reason? well............................you already know what sellers do in that case. You are doing it right now.

With all due respect. What's the flat fee?

also if you are going to do some promotion on NP. It's best to pay the yearly membership fee to give you "legit" status.

the "run and gun" tactic where you come on a forum as a New Member doesn't help your cause here.

NP members are smart and weary of scams. They can smell it a mile away.

To "look the part" get a membership. I did.

my two cents. hate it or ignore it. up to you. Plus your idea? I think NP'ers are already doing this on NP for free. Trading domain for domain? I could be wrong.

either way best of luck to you.

•••
@Savon R Klein You should know that Epik.com offers free domain swaps. So a paid swap service isn't very appealing. Good luck, nonetheless.

Last edited:
•••
@Savon R Klein You should know that Epik.com offers free domain swaps. So a paid swap service isn't very appealing.

I'm assuming that's internal. This guy seems to imply his service will handle it between different registrars. that's not exactly the same.

imo

Last edited:
•••
@WhoaDomain.com Yes, it's internal. If two parties really need a swap, they can transfer the domains to Epik and do it. I kinda doubt this new service will cost less than a transfer. If it does, perhaps some people will use it. Personally, I've never swapped a domain so far and I'm kinda doubtful I'll do it in the future.

•••
@WhoaDomain.com Yes, it's internal. If two parties really need a swap, they can transfer the domains to Epik and do it. I kinda doubt this new service will cost less than a transfer. If it does, perhaps some people will use it. Personally, I've never swapped a domain so far and I'm kinda doubtful I'll do it in the future.

same here buddy. only time I ever swapped "anything" in my life is fluids and that's usually with the ladies. :xf.wink::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:(y):xf.grin:

•••
Nothing "qualifies" and "triggers" a sale more than showing the PRICE of something.

It's usually the first thing you mention. It always worries me when someone pitching me something purposefully hides or forgets to mention the price.

If the price of whatever is super cheap it's a huge plus and the seller will yell it from the roof tops.

If it's unreasonably expensive for no reason? well............................you already know what sellers do in that case. You are doing it right now.

also if you are going to do some promotion on NP. It's best to pay the yearly membership fee to give you "legit" status.

the "run and gun" tactic where you come on a forum as a New Member doesn't help your cause here.

NP members are smart and weary of scams. They can

I figured as much. I've been in sales all my life.

NP members are smart and weary of scams. They can smell it a mile away.

To "look the part" get a membership. I did.

my two cents. hate it or ignore it. up to you. Plus your idea? I think NP'ers are already doing this on NP for free. Trading domain for domain? I could be wrong.

either way best of luck to you.

I appreciate the advice and I have since gotten a membership it was not my intention to appear illegitimate. To answer your question my fee is 15 dollars per transaction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back