IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nowadays LLL sell randomly.
If are dictionary words or heavy acronyms have more chances of course . Also if are pronounceable.
The chinese type of LLL without vowel or v have no value, only random sales and many are free.

•••
They should be VCV/CVC or other brandable Western...
Enduser chances with CHIPs are ~0.

•••
I have .me domains:

LawSchool
Delights
Litecoins

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have AutoMarket.me — on auction at NP.

$1 Start — Auction Link

•••
•••
•••
I have:
smartphonefor.me
smartphone4.me

Which is better? O_o

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold Lounge dot me for $ xxxx bought it last year for US$ 100

i normally don't post sales but just want to keep you all motivated :)

Last edited:
•••

Thanks, we are thinking of a startup on this soon will inform you guys about it in coming time :)

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 70
•••
•••
Hello Faisal,

That's a really nice domain hope you make a good sale out of it

Did you buy aftermarket?

•••
Hello Faisal,

That's a really nice domain hope you make a good sale out of it

Did you buy aftermarket?

Hello Shahid ..

Thanks for your posting here ..

Yes I did ..

I still believe on .ME and I luv it as well :) ... it will get its position in Domain Industrials soon..

•••
Hello Shahid ..

Thanks for your posting here ..

Yes I did ..

I still believe on .ME and I luv it as well :) ... it will get its position in Domain Industrials soon..

That's great hope it does sell.

I buy plenty of names from aftermarket as well since I have been with me from long time if it sells or doesn't sell I like it But I do try to sell every now and then when offers comes to pay for renewal because it's not easy to manage 700+ dotme when you know or feel all of them are close to your heart.

Once again I am sorry for the domain we had misunderstanding on,, I did apologize for it

•••
I noticed in this mornings NameBio daily report a nice $5k+ sale of the great domain name phrase mentor(.)me. I am not an expert in .me (hold a few), but it seems to me that 2018 has been a pretty solid year for the extension (93 sales 2018 YTD with $924 average price). This sale comes in fourth on that list. You can see the complete list for 2018 YTD me sales here.

•••
•••
Right now i own Resource.me and its for sale.

•••
i own cryptoblockchain <<>> me and it is for sale ;)

•••
I acquired today
Skis●me

And yesterday
Souvenirs●me
Maybe for my family project.

Also I have Clan●me and mexe●me (means "shake" from Portuguese, looks good me-xe-me, now on NP)

clan_me2.png

•••
•••
I have eik.me i know its not valuable

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back