Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lifestyle.me :)
Thank you everyone.

If you have any idea related to this do let us know we can try to see and apply it :) if the idea is very good you can be paid some money as well :) not to much but something to make you happy :p

We have some options to start a blog on lifestyle, inviting lifestyle bloggers, connecting with lifestyle changing gurus. Healthy lifestyle tips but something out of the box is yet to be seen and thought about :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I recently got these for the following applications:

Sodomise.me- adult related brand
Viewed.me- social media related brand
Freshen.me- Teeth related brand
Taxed.me- tax related brand
Fiancee.me- wedding related brand
Glazed.me- donut related brand
Filet.me- fish related brand
Halve.me- Bill savings related brand
Priced.me- bargaining related brand
Appointed.me- job related brand
Recruited.me- job related brand

With .me domains, I tried to only get ones which make sense in a sentence for example “Google recruited me”..

:blackalien:

Last edited:
•••
Recently got Wedding.me up and running.

Nice little niche.

•••
Altered.Me

It was weird. Might be a good song or movie title too.

•••
*ed.me domains were hard to sell for good money even in the past...
Nowadays it is a question of luck only.

•••
My last enduser sale was in Dec'2017...
Looks that aftermarket is almost dead...

•••
Regarding 2018/2019 for me - were only rare lowballers and 2 fake bidders on some VCV.me
$5K wasn't paid by Japanese and $2.2K fake bid from Brazil.

•••
I successfully sold 2 .me for $xxxx, this year out of the 4 $xxxx agreements
A/C/K/N/O/W/L/E/D/G/E - $1500
S/E/C/R/E/T/A/R/Y - $2300

Unsuccessful sales this year-

C/O/M/E/D/Y - $2500 (sold on Sedo but buyer never paid, Sedo gave me details and buyer was from Ukraine if I remember correct)

P/O/P/S/T/A/R - Sold twice $4500 and $7500 respectively but both the time buyer backed out on Undeveloped (on both occasions buyer was from Indonesia)

there were a couple of more small $xxx sales

Till date my best .me sale is K/U/D/O/S - $4999 (sold last year)

Last edited:
•••
Strangely, never saw any significant demand on .me here in Ukraine, including own portfolio.

•••
Probably, it was just some Ukrainian proxy server...

•••
Strangely, never saw any significant demand on .me here in Ukraine, including own portfolio.
Sorry, I just double-checked and the buyer was from Armenia.

Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 6.49.50 PM.png

I have been into .me for like 6+ years
I don't have much but a decent portfolio of under 100 .me domains. I think the only change in strategy I did this year was to make a minimum offer $500. ( I always used to see traffic on .me but on average 1 sale per year and have an undeveloped.com landing page)

and all my successful sales were reached only after negotiating (not any BIN this year)

Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 6.49.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 6.55.52 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 6.57.02 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 7.00.01 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 7.00.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 7.00.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 7.01.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 7.01.11 PM.png

•••
•••
Great to see you Chetan,

Hope your strategy works.

•••
•••
Recent sales:

Sib.me $500
Ward.me $500
Fraser.me $500

•••
Anyone had success with .me in past couple of months?

•••
For me enduser silence is almost 2 years already...

•••
Purchased Premium.me

Soon to launch a marketplace for Premium Domains. We will notify namepros everyone is invited.

•••
Purchased Premium.me

Soon to launch a marketplace for Premium Domains. We will notify namepros everyone is invited.

Cosmetics.me

Brandbucket will list it for north of 25k, but then will take 30% off the top if/when sold..!!

What sort of commission structure are you looking at? (If any...)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you everyone who liked the post and idea of it.

When the domain is transferred to us we will setup a page for suggestions in order to reach what's best for all since it's a marketplace for Premium Domains each domain will be added but selected based on several criteria.

Not sure of commission but we plan to make it more like sell it your self with a fixed fee for each account an year or a small commission like 5% ( minimum fee which ever is greater ) + what ever the extra % is for the transfer of escrow and all so I think it's going to be pretty good but again all this is just in the idea phase

Premium.me/shahid or shahid.Premium.me
As user what do you suggest?

Should we allow selective tlds or major?

Throw in what you want in it via pm worth subject

Premium.me road map addons

we will do our best to add the points to support the community I am not here for ripping off anyone but to build value and take support from you guys and give support to back to you as I my self own several dotme

It might not be hit but it's surely worth a try.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back