Dynadot

The LLLL.org countdown

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DomainVP, just looking at your signature... How were NNNNNN.com doing back then?

•••
Well, I guess the West needed someone to start leading the matters.

Even western platforms are heating up.

GD auctions

xyxm.org $40
lwds.org $50
bgsn.org $57

Still 1/60 to 1/70 of .com prices though.

•••
Yeah, feel like they should be at least 10% of .com, when .net is 20%ish. bgsn went for a good price

•••
I picked up a few VR + LL domains

e.g. VRHQ.org

I get V is not included as Chinese Premium but they will like the rest of the world become huge fans of anything VR related. VR will be added to their dictionary I have no doubt ! :laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, feel like they should be at least 10% of .com, when .net is 20%ish. bgsn went for a good price

I think .net is closer to 10% -- what are they $350 to .com's $2,800? approximately

•••
I think .net is closer to 10% -- what are they $350 to .com's $2,800? approximately

You're right, I was looking at a few .nets that went for around $500.

•••
I picked up a few VR + LL domains

e.g. VRHQ.org

I get V is not included as Chinese Premium but they will like the rest of the world become huge fans of anything VR related. VR will be added to their dictionary I have no doubt ! :laugh:

they probably make everything that is VR related

•••
350 to 2800 is 1/8 or 12.5%.

So .org does have very large upside as it is at 2-3% of .com right now.

•••

It needs to get closer... for my sake. :)

•••
According to Chaomi, .org showed the 3rd best trend among all tracked with +57% in one day behind only 6N.com.cn and 5N.com.cn in day-to-day increase (floor went from 118 yuan to 185).

LLLL.com grew by 4% and LLLL.net by 18%.

•••

I feel pretty good that we can get to 5% anyway, which would be $140, and if Chips continue rising then we draft off that.

•••
•••
•••
I don't get it. Namebio does not have the results of sales for some LLLL.orgs that I saw today sell at GD. I thought GD provides them their sales info?

That's the thing, I don't think namebio shows sales under $100 for GD

•••
I picked this one up

waik.org

what do you think it will fetch?

•••
k and w are not Western Premium
a and i are not CP.

Waik might be a great pronounceable, but the floors are only for commodity value, not end user value.

At present only CPs have floor. WPs are close to buyout. Only about 4% left.
For the rest, complete buyout will start happening only when CPs reach around $150 floor.

•••
what are western premiums? which letters are preferred in western premiums?

•••
Chinese Premium
All letters except a,e,i,o,u,v. Total - 20

Western Premiums also called Quad Premiums:

a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,g,i,l,m,n,o,p,r,s,t. Total - 17

WP/QP Dual

b,c,d,f,g,h,k,l,m,n,p,r,s,t Total 13

•••
•••
All LLLL.org at Godaddy have at least $45 bids (+15 for renewal/tax) with a few hours to go

Don't sell all your names too soon (unless you need funds) - it will go up

•••
Anyone noticed that org has been removed on chaomi's mainboard?
You can now only find it at the bottom.

•••
It seems that orgs are increasing at Godaddy Auctions. Hope to see the same landscape in chinese markets.

•••
•••
I put a bunch of LLLL.org godaddy auctions on my watch list. Hopefully I can see if they sell and will let you know the results.

•••
GD watch list does not allow you to see the stuff sold, unless you had at least one bid on them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back