IT.COM

The LLLL.org countdown

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OMG! Its started already... LLLL Hysteria! lol :D

•••
I'm in from the start with this one, i always seem to join and do frantic regging at the end of the hype :yell:

•••
Just a note to everyone here:

There are a total of:
72,905,318 .COM's
10,825,226 .NET's
6,494,450 .ORG's

So you can compare them in general and consider the quantity->price relations :)

Now lets wait for LLLL.org scans...

•••
arnie said:
Quit chattinmg and get the scan done bitch :)

LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

•••
Took Ooot.org!

Thanks for the list ill add rep!

•••
This is getting to be a bit much tbh...

There are very few .org sales and certainly not enough to warrant registering 80k+ quad premium LLLL.orgs...

•••
hhhd.org :sold:
hhhe.org :sold:
hhhi.org :sold:
fffo.org :sold:

•••
Reece said:

There are very few .org sales and certainly not enough to warrant registering 80k+ quad premium LLLL.orgs...

Totally agree :)

•••
Personally will scout about for about 20. MAX
Been thinking for ages to nail a few, you do see many 4l.orgs sold tbh, but i'm looking for i guess.

Those 4 were impulse for me. I will go away over next week or two and work out best acronyms for any furure regges

Would advise people just take a few

Took 0 .nets

I'll be sticking to coms. Short coms :xf.love: and mobis :sold:

•••
I took these thanks, rep added.

IIIH.ORG
PPPE.ORG

namelayer said:
Triple letter combos
No Guarantees

--edit--
wow those are disapearing fast lol.
got me one out of those
uuui.org

•••
well i snatched a couple of perty ones :xf.love:

Last edited:
•••
dave9713 said:
Took Ooot.org!

Thanks for the list ill add rep!

Thanks for putting that picture up, I have to laugh whenever I see it lol.

Reece said:

LOL, this is why I don't watch TV. This is much more entertaining.

I won't be grabbing any LLLL.orgs but shoring up all LLLL's in the marketplace will indeed drive the market upwards.

good luck all, gary.

•••
•••
I will buy a LLLL.com or LLLL.net in the after market before buying a .org This is 5-8 years away from even seeing the sun. A $10,000 .com might create a $1,000 .net; leaving the $100 .org.

Just my opinion but, it would have to be an unbelievably incredible name for me to buy a .org; and those names are already taken. Good luck to all who invest; because if you're right, then everyone above you will be lost in the clouds. The after market LLL.com's and LLL.nets performed much better than the reg fee LLL.org's four years ago.

Search through the old posts. But the times are a changing.

•••
got a few just for hedge purposes namelayer.. thanks for that little list. Rep with your name on it was added. ;D

•••
Just in case anyone wants it xize.org is available. It's a true cvcv.

Rep or $np me when you reg it and I'll probably post a few more in the next couple of days.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

•••
Been scanning the LLLL.orgs. All premium letter cvcv are gone (abcdefghilmnoprst). About 90% of the premium letter vcvc are gone. I regged IHIH and OTOT

•••
Interesting. I might scan these again. Although I don't have much trust in these.

Anyone has any stats on what are total available LLLL.org's? I'm guessing probably above 350k

•••
OMG.

This is getting hilarious. Ultimately I think only registrars will have to win out of this.

.ORG is a good tld that I personally like, but please stop the hysteria. It is getting too far.

Why favor LLLL domains instead of real words? Because they are easier to evaluate etc. But ULTIMATELY END USERS are the FORCE that drives this business. What are you thinking? Only of latecomer domainers who will then trade up the prices of these domains, that were all available till now?

END USER Sales .. repeat after me end users end users. The client in this business is the end user not the domainer. End users love .com, they taste good, domainers love anything that they think it might taste good.

This is just crazy .. if you want to go forward, then go ahead, spend your money on LLLL.org's and wait for the next year renewal's when you will have to renew your 200 LLLL.org's and they did not produce any parking revenue, nor did they get any end user inquiry.

It is getting sick.

•••
Yeehaa!

Last edited:
•••
•••
leede said:
i got this

aeiu.org

7.440 Google results, no acronym (pardon one: artificial and emotional intelligence unity).

I am sure it will find its end user right now, or better renew it for 10 years, imagine then it will be worth high $xx.xxx.

Use your common sense people. Please. I love NP, really I do love this place, but THINK before you spend anything on domains. Please. Even if you will register anything, I may not be the one who is true, maybe you are right and even premium LLLL.biz is a great investment (I doubt it), but please before even registering any domain, just ask yourself some questions.

Challenge yourself. Why is it good investment etc, and if after those 10 minutes you meditated you are still going to register it, then go ahead. But I do not want to see fellow NP'ers next year struggling to renew their LLLL.org domains that got no offers and no traffic.

•••
i can understand your concern but i thought this was one of the best available so i got it

•••
leede said:
i can understand your concern but i thought this was one of the best available so i got it

I can understand why you got it .. only vowels .. nice looking. But this is something as brandable. Brandability works with .com, mainly.

Don't know .. I feel kinda old. All these threads suddenly ... it is crazy .. understand it.

there are a lot of domainers around, and for good reason they did not rushed into registering LLLL.org's before. They made some calculations. It is simple math. How many LLLL.org's to have in order to get an average end user sale of $1k? How much is that renewal? Etc. Thinking does not hurt.

•••
i know it is a craze tht's why i sold all my llll.com's

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back