NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am pretty sure that google translate thing is on its very best day about 20% accurate.
cheers
Yes. Looks like true. I have a gaod, that google translated into terrific get, or 搞定
But 搞定 is gǎo dìng to fix; to settle; to wangle

•••
Google assumes that the last consonant of the word can stand for the whole word, obviously.

And judging by the fact that for LLLL.com everybody says last "w" can stand for website, Google might be right.

•••
•••
•••
low-ballers offers via email are increasing too.

•••
low-ballers offers via email are increasing too.

I received a $500 offer the other day for a 4L.com chip. I havent received an offer that low for 6 months.

•••
I received a $500 offer the other day for a 4L.com chip. I havent received an offer that low for 6 months.

that must be a real low-baller :)

•••
So I finally think the time has come that the bubble will burst.

Don't flame me, just giving my opinion, we'll see soon enough if I'm right or wrong.

•••
Okay with the Chinese stock market tanking 7% again and trading needing to be suspended twice in a few days, alternative markets are the obvious way to go which is why gold has been flying for days and today bitcoin is now on a surge over $450 and moving by the minute. Domains are another perfect vehicle to put money into to escape the stock market woes.

I'm now seeing more and more sales being reported by Chaomi well over 14000 RMB and if things carry on we will see new levels very soon IMO. In short I think a further wave up is just starting.

•••
A CHIP sold for 1.3K on Flippa today. Another lucky buyer will make a 50% profit in a single day.

•••
LLLL prices are softening big time...

•••
LLLL prices are softening big time...

The floor is still very close to $300 for random 4L and $2000 for chip.
Prices are very steady and are not going down one bit.

•••
I am not saying they are going down but "softening" floor for chips used to be 2300-2400

•••
I am not saying they are going down but "softening" floor for chips used to be 2300-2400

Highest Reported Domain Sales - Mon. Dec. 21, 2015 - Sun. Jan. 3, 2016

NameJet

Macy.com $75,000
Robe.com $37,000
Mape.com $16,000
RCCC.com $14,999
AAYY.com $13,100
iSet.com $12,299
ADDD.com $10,001
Reny.com $9,800
MMMY.com $8,100
JJOO.com $8,000
PPPJ.com $7,600
Ruca.com $7,000
Rasu.com $6,150
depe.com $5,600
cncr.com $5,399
xbsm.com $5,255
tpsg.com $5,000
pmjr.com $4,900
cdlc.com $4,544
hhpc.com $4,522

and dozen of others here, so many that I got tired coping them!

http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Sedo

HDJR.com $9,999
bkam.com $3,900
tcdk.com $2,600
hrcm.com $2,588
stsx.com $2,403
ztbj.com $2,402
zybs.com $2,301
bgxp.com $2,299
gygx.com $2,251
ljtk.com $2,250
xxhr.com $2,250
kznr.com $2,202
yrdh.com $2,195
srxc.com $2,101

•••
I've said it before Flippa is the worst marketplace where as a buyer you can get the occasional bargain that you could never get anywhere else. Why people there go with no reserves just beats me as this has been going on for a long time already.

As for 4l chip prices softening, chaomi shows the floor is around 14300 rmb today edging up and in fact no sales in the last 10 or so reported there have been below 14420 so not too bad IMO.

That being said, I can understand why some people are saying it's softening/bubbles about to burst etc. as the highs from 2 months ago have not been retested at 18K+ rmb and since then the next high from some weeks ago of 16.7k rmb again hasn't yet been met and in truth price increases have thus far been slow even during possible waves up as 4l.net and cn earlier this week shot up and .com barely moved. (Premium 4l.com chips are doing as well as ever if not better then ever, it's average 4l chips that are under the microscope).

It could be put down to the time of year etc. but if that were the case then nothing would move much and 4l chips in .biz, .net, .cn etc. have moved up lately and .com only marginally so.

Time will tell which way things go of course, but you can't blame sellers getting out.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
inbound email???

The buyer contacted me via DNS ( where I park my names ) but I personally handled the negotiation.
I will never use their brokers again.

•••
•••
May I ask why?
Sure.

Number one : if you quote 1000 ( as an example ) they would tell the buyer 2000
Number two : if the negotiation stagnates they are super quick at offering the buyer other names that DO NOT belong to you.

That I have experienced first hand and it was enough for me to decide not to use their service anymore

•••
I appreciate the response - thanks.

•••
Sure.

Number one : if you quote 1000 ( as an example ) they would tell the buyer 2000
Number two : if the negotiation stagnates they are super quick at offering the buyer other names that DO NOT belong to you.

That I have experienced first hand and it was enough for me to decide not to use their service anymore
I can second this

•••
NameJet:

splk.com $2,098 (22.cn)
jhrr.com $2,150 (22.cn)
hksi.com $798

SnapNames:

rqwg.com $2,269
rwpq.com $2,048 (22.cn)
rwqv.com $335 (BuyDomains)
xvqy.com $325 (22.cn)
xwpr.com $2,119 (22.cn)
ypzv.com $280 (jinmi.com)
yvwq.com $310 (jinmi.com)
vari.com $8,088
vemi.com $3,106

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back