Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes flippa great keep on listing on flippa

•••
gura.com for $1,000 guess where it sold.....FLIPPA

they are the Robin Hood of domain name sales. Taking profits from the rich and giving bargains to the poor.

•••
gura.com for $1,000 guess where it sold.....FLIPPA

they are the Robin Hood of domain name sales. Taking profits from the rich and giving bargains to the poor.
I saw that one. Very nice CVCV for quite cheap.

•••
•••
I saw Kusy.com go for $800 I think

•••
•••
Kusy for $918 what do you guys think -- too cheap, about right, expensive??

•••
I think its about right. CVCV but only one good letter.

•••
I think it evokes some American/English slang that may or may not make it tough for a biz to take on the name.

That said, there is a semi-famous/big restaurant chain called Cosi, although that avoids the same evocations.

EDIT: Just checked and Cosi (NASDAQ: COSI) is not that big, with a market cap of $23mm. They use the domain GetCosi.com... and if you go to COSI.com it is a virtually blank website for a software company called Cosi.

Not to get off track but it seems all relevant to LLLL.com sales and discussion.

•••
Cheap as It might be in the best LLLL under $1000

•••
Kusy is cheap. Very easy to pronounce and could stand for QC (Quality Control). Should have been xxxx, gura should have been $2K-4K...

•••
Did some research last week and found out that one of my 4LLLL CHIPS is the exact domain a large Chinese Company valued at 9 Billion USD uses......as in the .com.cn and the .cn.

Now have a broker making some inquiries for me regarding a possible sale.

Pays to do a bit of research......took me about 30mins to discover I had a diamond amongst my CHIPS.

:D

•••
that is good news but don't get too thrill because big companies are usually the most miserly

•••
NameJet:

lcds.com $3,502 (a true expired domain auction. good price)
meas.com $4,200 (jinmi.com.)

•••
FULL SET wholesale price is currently 500,000RMB ($75,000USD).

FULL SET of Chinese premium LLLL.com is defined as a group of 20 LLLL.com domains that each begin with a different consonant (B,C,D,F,G,H,J,K,L,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T,W,X,Y,Z).

•••
FULL SET wholesale price is currently 500,000RMB ($75,000USD).

FULL SET of Chinese premium LLLL.com is defined as a group of 20 LLLL.com domains that each begin with a different consonant (B,C,D,F,G,H,J,K,L,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T,W,X,Y,Z).
?

•••
Is there a name for a group of 20 LLLL.com domains that each END with a different Chinese Prem consonant?

•••
Did some research last week and found out that one of my 4LLLL CHIPS is the exact domain a large Chinese Company valued at 9 Billion USD uses......as in the .com.cn and the .cn.

Now have a broker making some inquiries for me regarding a possible sale.

Pays to do a bit of research......took me about 30mins to discover I had a diamond amongst my CHIPS.

:D

sounds like you'll be a bilionaire soon ;)

•••
Namejet:

non-premium LLLL.com auction.

lwya.com $420 (Frank Schilling)
kjsv.com $330 (22.cn)
klvy.com $320 (jinmi.com)
vplb.com $320 (jinmi.com)
ksoj.com $320 (jinmi.com)
oxfp.com $310 (jinmi.com
otku.com $920 (Frank Schilling bidding on this one)

Last edited:
•••
hhdh.com $3,101 but reserve not met

•••
GGJG.com currently at $2200 on Namejet with 24h left. I used to own this 4L back in October. I'll see how much I lost by not keeping it ..ahah

•••
Namejet:

non-premium LLLL.com auction:

mktu.com $351
ksud.com $350
oxgp.com $340 (BuyDomains)
omqa.com $320 (BuyDomains)
mvsx.com $300 (22.cn)
vstp.com $350

•••
GGJG.com currently at $2200 on Namejet with 24h left. I used to own this 4L back in October. I'll see how much I lost by not keeping it ..ahah

so, it ended at what price?

•••
NameJet:

mlqu.com $358 (22.cn)
kreq.com $471
oxhb.com $359
okqe.com $360 (jinmi.com)
kylv.com $360 (22.cn)
mvsj.com $360
vsnk.com $350

price seems to be increasing

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back