IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameJet:

weis.com $16,200

It seems the previous owner, Weis Markets, let it expire. Pretty big supermarket chain, so surely a mistake.

16,200 down the drain once that UDRP comes in the mail.
The buyer purchased that merely for the backlinks. Too bad they can't keep it lol

•••
Sorry for this questions. I have not been trading LLLLs for some time and just wonder when the floor price for these was as highest? Is it like a year ago?

How much was the floor price then? How much is it today?

Last edited:
•••
Sorry for this questions. I have not been trading LLLLs for some time and just wonder when the floor price for these was as highest? Is it like a year ago?

How much was the floor price then? How much is it today?

for all your 4l price needs.............

www.llllsales.com

enjoy

•••
Last edited:
•••
wwqq.com, auction $4,414, 7/5/2017 Ename

•••
•••
16,200 down the drain once that UDRP comes in the mail.
The buyer purchased that merely for the backlinks. Too bad they can't keep it lol
Weis is actually a popular German surname and another form of Weiss meaning White in German which is another very popular German surname.
There is no way Weis markets will be able to get the domain through a UDRP process, if they forgot to renew and want it back my guess is that they have to cough up a pretty sum to the current owner for the name.
There are lots of combination trademarks for Weis with another term but not a single one for the term “Weis” alone.
A very good buy by the auction winner imo.

•••
Hi Guys!

Very informative thread, thank you. Is anyone willing to share their strategy on how to snap up some 4 letter domains? I'm looking to buy four or five domains and was wondering the cheapest way of doing so. I'm guessing the pre-release godaddy auctions would be the best place to start? I tried bidding on DropCatch but found the sales to be too close to the end user prices from my research.

•••
Hi Guys!

Very informative thread, thank you. Is anyone willing to share their strategy on how to snap up some 4 letter domains? I'm looking to buy four or five domains and was wondering the cheapest way of doing so. I'm guessing the pre-release godaddy auctions would be the best place to start? I tried bidding on DropCatch but found the sales to be too close to the end user prices from my research.

For cheap 4L, NamePros, GoDaddy and Namejet are your best options.

You will pay reseller prices on all these platforms.

•••
Chips is back to 1.1k?

kmpx.com 1,100 USD 2017-07-09 NameJet
smjx.com 1,100 USD 2017-07-09 NameJet
zjhh.com 1,100 USD 2017-07-09 NameJet

•••
Hi guys,

Been doing some more research and I see that CVCV is worth often 10x more than VCVC. Both are pronoucable/brandable IMO. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks!

•••
Hi guys,

Been doing some more research and I see that CVCV is worth often 10x more than VCVC. Both are pronoucable/brandable IMO. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks!

Although there may be more brandable CVCVs than the other patterns, you really have to look at the individual names. I would rather own a nice VCCV than a mediocre CVCV. I do find it harder to find great VCVCs, though.

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys,

I believe also due to the nature of the English language, words beginning with a consonant are stronger phonetically and therefore tend to have more cachet in a branding sense.

•••
Hi Guys!

here: https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-auctions.63/

•••
I sent a list of 25x 4L.com to Namejet last week. All domains that were for sale here on NamePros for a while and so far, 4 out of the 25 have met the Reserve Price and will sell. Many are still in "Pre-Release".

The ones that sold had a reserve price of $500 and were for sale here on NP for 425-450 and they didn't sell. It used to be different. I used to be able to sell on NP much easier. NamePros is not the place to sell 4L anymore, not enough buyers.

The bot "Taryn" is buying all my domains on Namejet for $500 .. too bad I never get a reply from F.S. when trying to contact him directly. I'd rather sell my 4L to him than his bot. We'd would both benefit.

•••
Namepros does suck to sell names. I just set a new minimum for the day on the last 4L I sold here

•••
Namepros does suck to sell names. I just set a new minimum for the day on the last 4L I sold here

It has become VERY risky to sell 4L.com on NamePros without setting a high starting price. Chances are you will end up selling a lot below market value. The buyers are just not there anymore.

But its kind of expected, most 4L are purchased for a quick flip so we need to underpay to make money.

•••
xhsc -$23.000
hmzz-$18.000
bcwr-$4500

Chaomi.cc today

•••
Finally some good chip end user prices. The resale price of those has crashed to $800. I wonder if that is the floor or it will still go more down.

•••
One of my CHIP had a $1500 bid on Namejet but my reserve was higher. Still I am surprised it got such a high bid. The reserve was set to " Between 1001 and 2500 " so the bidder did place a legit bid.

If only I could reach the person directly.

•••
I just noticed the only 4L auctions that end this week-end on Namejet are mine !!
Cool exclusivity even though I prefer when my auctions ends on week days.

•••
The batch of 25 domains I sent to Namejet is now over. All auctions are ended and I sold 9. That is pretty good considering I have a reserve price on each of them.

upload_2017-8-28_9-8-57.png

•••
•••
I have also noted many Chip LLLL.com auction sales over $1k within the past few days.

Last edited:
•••
have you not learned anything? I mean here was a chill bid (namejet) thread just few weeks ago. Where boys bumped prices.

My God.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back