Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of the reason might be: IV, it might be explained as "AiWo", means: Love ME.
and FK means: WOMEN's hospital.

So FKIV might means: this women's hospital LOVE the women?

I never ask the buyer why they choose my domain name. so this is just a guess. ... :ahhh:

This kind of knowledge is in part why you are so successful in the 4L niche with Chinese customers.

I know a fair amount about the purchasing mindset, but I as a native English speaker, and I see FK and wouldn't event think it would mean women's hospital.

•••
edta.com -- $6,505
GoDaddy, 7/17/15

Great job!
200_s.gif

•••
Well, well, well. Menz.com is back on the auction block, currently at $2.5k (reserve not met).

So that $19,500 Flippa "sale" earlier this year was a load of hooey. Big surprise!

•••
Well, well, well. Menz.com is back on the auction block, currently at $2.5k (reserve not met).

So that $19,500 Flippa "sale" earlier this year was a load of hooey. Big surprise!

That was posted as a reversal on the Flippa blog, Kevin emailed Namebio to remove it.

•••
That was posted as a reversal on the Flippa blog, Kevin emailed Namebio to remove it.
Thanks, I tried Googling, but didn't find proof of that

•••
Last week, I reported that the sale of Menz.com was still pending; it’s pretty much dead at this stage and is awaiting being sent back to auction now deemed unsold. Namebio has been alerted to delete this sale from their records. We also reversed a few more that had been set to “Confirmation Pending.”

http://flippa.com/blog/domains-rundown-may22/

•••
•••
•••
•••
Interesting. Was not expecting this to happen.

Do you think Chineese domainers (and end users) are interested in LLLL.org as well or LLLL.net is considered more common (out of these two) and no much interest shall be expected for LLLL.org?

Very few are interested in LLLL.org, I think.

•••
News: A Chinese premium LLLL.com was sold to the end user @ 353,500 RMB ( about $57,000 USD) the day before yesterday. Maybe a few days later the seller would agree to tell which one. :)
Again, It's not mine.

•••
RSRV.com $4864 at Nj

These types where the vowels are removed to shorten a dictionary word seem to be doing well. The word 'reserve' in this case of course

•••
RSRV.com $4864 at Nj

These types where the vowels are removed to shorten a dictionary word seem to be doing well. The word 'reserve' in this case of course
Saw that one! Excellent name IMO.

•••

I own xcng dot com, short for exchange, have received over 20 offers for it, but would prefer to develop it eventually unless the offer is one I can't refuse. ;)

•••
I have qtly (quarterly) and pvcy (privacy) and offr (offer). Hopefully this trend continues

•••
Nice ones guys. I especially like OFFR.

Off the top of my head I can think of RHTM, BLWS, JPTR AND NTRY that I have.

Others can do just as good with just one vowel in them, such as these that I sold: WRDO weirdo, BKER biker/baker, TOKR toker, DIFR differ

•••
OFFR is really nice.
I too have FRRY
chinese premium like NYQW,LTNH

•••
These are all nice guys. Do you all get active offers for these domains? I feel as if their prime time hasn't come yet. Same with vcvc, vccv, and cvvc.coms

•••
Thinking of selling my llll Drez dot com, where is the best place you think to sell at premium prices these days.

•••

OK, so this looks similar to my domain above, without the men part of course.

•••
Thinking of selling my llll Drez dot com, where is the best place you think to sell at premium prices these days.
Is better if you wait till 1st October and go for a 30 day auctions of flippa. August is not surely the best month for sell that name and try to get top money. Imo

•••
Offr is brilliant, you get many offers on it?

I also have xsfr - transfer - ideal for a payment system / gateway

•••
Offr is brilliant, you get many offers on it?

I also have xsfr - transfer - ideal for a payment system / gateway
A lot of empty promise offers by startups LOL. I also have plans to develop it so am in no hurry to sell unless the right offr comes along;)

•••
I've noticed that on GoDaddy Auctions there's only handful (16) of LLLL.com's left that you can buy for under $150 with lowest BIN price of $110 (2 names).

rzpv.com $150
aexw.com $125
lbqv.com $135
ibgq.com $150
vppq.com $150
pfuq.com $150
qvzd.com $125
qvhb.com $125
qgxv.com $125
zvqc.com $125
hvsx.com $150
qatj.com $120
zikv.com $150
kcvy.com $110
xtza.com $150
ojbq.com $110

Few weeks ago you could see few names (5-10) with $75-85 price tag. And month ago I've seen at least few pages (300 names each) of $100 names, now they all gone or priced higher. Someone bought those chippies out and market reacted, no cheap supply, when demand is still there. I can also see that in Namepros Liquid Domains section there's less auctions been held then few weeks ago. And more Make Offer threads, people start realize that LLLL.com's value is on the rise and don't want to part with them that quickly.

If you check http://www.llllsales.com/ there's 12 sales on Godaddy dated today (august 7th) at $80-85, I wonder how many will be there in 1-2 weeks from now and if the price floor will move to $100 now, when it's not possible to see anything under $100.

Just my observations, no advice here. I own small portfolio of LLLL.com both regular and Chinese and can be biased (seeing what I'd like to see).

•••
Yes, I agree, each week, we are seeing the floor price on LLLL.com's rising. Its interesting to watch the prices raise in all marketplaces. Even the worst marketplace(eBay) has a majority of the auctions end over $100, and the few that don't are in the $90's. Click here to see the latest SOLD 4 letter .coms on eBay

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back