IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At DropCatch auction:

oomi.com $130,650.00

Three bidders battling it out to the end. No doubt one of them was the smart home company.

:xf.eek:Yikes, condolences to whoever dropped that name O.o

•••
•••
After discussing Namepros as another venue to consider for 4L.com auctions, I had suggested a section just for liquid domain names, these are the names that tend to be worth more and have a large pool of buyers and bidders.

Eric Lyon does move fast on suggestions that will benefit Namepros and he has now created the Liquid Domain section to auction off the following types of names : NN.com, CC.com, LL.com, CCC.com (price guide), LLL.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com, LLLL.com.

Yes we are aware there won’t be much action in the 2 and 3 L/N.com categories. The three character and four letter.com is where there should be some action and now those looking to bid will not have to sift through other auctions to find the stuff they are interested in.

https://www.namepros.com/forums/liquid-domains.338/

•••
Some Chi-Premium sales at Godaddy recently:

ZPTR $1234
WTTQ $1339
XXGK $1375
WPJD $752
DNWJ $733
QZRX $710
XLYZ $708
XYLZ $610
NJLL $709
WLDA $875
TGXX $1450
GXYC $1500
SZNW $690
SXDG $622
QBRB $710
KPTK $630
MJBX $740
QKBC $615
PYWW $1500
FZSD $2025
GDPX $1350
HZWQ $1498
XYXT $521
FYZL $505
XMBN $1485
TZJD $1495
WSZX $1333
TTJN $708
HJKC $737
SJKD $1370
MJML $1469
HXPD $930
WZSP $2000
WZXZ $2000
WWDZ $2000
GZQM $3000
WHTP $950
ZCJT $1500
QXSK $1000
XTHH $1525
BJXT $5100
JCBX $737
XNXP $757
DBZC $1486
HNZK $1225
WKPQ $600
XFBX $1525
WMJS $910
WLLZ $1106
DDXH $900
MHWX $900
CNMW $5550

(all .com)

•••
From DNJournal.com: Reported Domain Sales - Mon. June 29,2015 - Sun. July 5, 2015

(Foreign currency to U.S. Dollar Conversions Based on Rates in Effect July 8, 2015)

Sedo

kruu.com $3,875
txxx.com $3,300
upca.com $3,170
sskp.com $2,500
micd.com $2,199

NameJet

cnht.com $4,520
keyo.com $4,200
ooii.com $3,875
atol.com $3,833
banv.com $3,519
aegi.com $3,121
vyvy.com $3,000
fccm.com $2,908
icaa.com $2,612
mhao.com $2,510
teld.com $2,500
fifs.com $2,447
widy.com $2,342
ihih.com $2,333
juje.com $2,266
caqi.com $2,120
pitc.com $2,111
smos.com $2,028
zgzs.com $2,019
nodu.com $2,000

•••
After discussing Namepros as another venue to consider for 4L.com auctions, I had suggested a section just for liquid domain names, these are the names that tend to be worth more and have a large pool of buyers and bidders.

Eric Lyon does move fast on suggestions that will benefit Namepros and he has now created the Liquid Domain section to auction off the following types of names : NN.com, CC.com, LL.com, CCC.com (price guide), LLL.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com, LLLL.com.

Yes we are aware there won’t be much action in the 2 and 3 L/N.com categories. The three character and four letter.com is where there should be some action and now those looking to bid will not have to sift through other auctions to find the stuff they are interested in.

https://www.namepros.com/forums/liquid-domains.338/

Good call!

Short .com domains are getting hotter month after month thanks to their limited supply and increased demand worldwide.

•••
Some Chi-Premium sales at Godaddy recently:

ZPTR $1234
WTTQ $1339
XXGK $1375
WPJD $752
DNWJ $733
QZRX $710
XLYZ $708
XYLZ $610
NJLL $709
WLDA $875
TGXX $1450
GXYC $1500
SZNW $690
SXDG $622
QBRB $710
KPTK $630
MJBX $740
QKBC $615
PYWW $1500
FZSD $2025
GDPX $1350
HZWQ $1498
XYXT $521
FYZL $505
XMBN $1485
TZJD $1495
WSZX $1333
TTJN $708
HJKC $737
SJKD $1370
MJML $1469
HXPD $930
WZSP $2000
WZXZ $2000
WWDZ $2000
GZQM $3000
WHTP $950
ZCJT $1500
QXSK $1000
XTHH $1525
BJXT $5100
JCBX $737
XNXP $757
DBZC $1486
HNZK $1225
WKPQ $600
XFBX $1525
WMJS $910
WLLZ $1106
DDXH $900
MHWX $900
CNMW $5550

(all .com)

OMG

•••
Guys. This would be my first post. So sorry if i am being noob.
Its a discussion of LLLL.com domains. I have studying about it and bit confused. I have a domain name VOUO.com.
Now some people suggests that its a good domain. I have read that repetition of vowels or as many vowels will be in LLLL domain, it will be tagged as good domain name with good value. But then i have also heard that if the LLLL domain has vowels then it does not have any value. I read this from Chinese prospective and it seems true. But what about non Chinese prospective? Is my domain bad?
I invested money in it as i thought it has got Premium and semi premium letters. So i may get it lower side of four digit price.
Have i done the mistake to buy this one?

•••
Hi, ,I think you are right in saying - about Chinese with move vowels having less value

But let us become a user and look at the name - because that is very important
- how do you pronounce it - how many different variation of pronunciations are there (best I can pronounce it as 'We O You O - that is the like 4 syllables - sorry if I am wrong in counting but too many')
- can you convey it to the user on phone without spelling it out
- Can that person remember how it was pronounced or spelled
- Length - which is less - which is good, less chances of errors/miscommunications
- You have to look at whether you want to market as one word brandable or as an abbreviation? If abbreviation - you are limiting your market to those companies who use a long name and can be abbreviated to this - which I do not think there are many if I look closely at the letters used

I would try to sell it like a one word brandable, but because of the criteria listed above, it may be a hard sell.

Best..

•••
Hi, ,I think you are right in saying - about Chinese with move vowels having less value

But let us become a user and look at the name - because that is very important
- how do you pronounce it - how many different variation of pronunciations are there (best I can pronounce it as 'We O You O - that is the like 4 syllables - sorry if I am wrong in counting but too many')
- can you convey it to the user on phone without spelling it out
- Can that person remember how it was pronounced or spelled
- Length - which is less - which is good, less chances of errors/miscommunications
- You have to look at whether you want to market as one word brandable or as an abbreviation? If abbreviation - you are limiting your market to those companies who use a long name and can be abbreviated to this - which I do not think there are many if I look closely at the letters used

I would try to sell it like a one word brandable, but because of the criteria listed above, it may be a hard sell.

Best..
thanks.

•••
So what you guys think that VOUO.com can get? I believe Namefit will give a good a value?

•••
It's not completely true that Chinese buyers do not like vowels. For example, the letter "A" is not bad at all when placed after certain letters. That said, you need to do your homework on those. In general, it depends on the consonant and vowel, and where it is placed.

I've received inquiries from qq emails LLLL containing an "A" . The "A"was placed after a consonant.

Max offer as always: $200- $250. :D

•••
The last week, I sold two LLLL.COMs which were registered by myself in 2007.
yjx*.com for 50,000RMB ( about $8,000 USD), to a Chinese end user.
qxw*.com for 20,000RMB ( about $3,200 USD), to a Chinese domainer.
:):)

•••
The last week, I sold two LLLL.COMs which were registered by myself in 2007.
yjx*.com for 50,000RMB ( about $8,000 USD), to a Chinese end user.
qxw*.com for 20,000RMB ( about $3,200 USD), to a Chinese domainer.
:):)
if you can help us to learn that how did you do that? Did you contact the en user or used any domain platform like 4.cn?

•••
if you can help us to learn that how did you do that? Did you contact the en user or used any domain platform like 4.cn?

I never contact the end user by myself. It's the end user find me through the domain name "selling page" like this: www.hxsj.com, www.okzb.com.

The asking price of my domain names is about 30,000~99,999 RMB($5,000~16,000USD), which are showed in the domain name's selling page.

Here is my domain name list and it's price in Chinese RMB:
http://www.ohku.com/list.html
( 已 售 ) means: Sold. All of them are sold by myself.

•••
So clearly there is still demand for 4L domains in the the chinese market. Thank you for sharing the info

Last edited:
•••
and the funny thing is that despite all things westerners are writing in regards to what Chinese use or not use is that it's not always the case, as this one shows the use of the V and the I:

http://www.fkiv.com

•••
and the funny thing is that despite all things westerners are writing in regards to what Chinese use or not use is that it's not always the case, as this one shows the use of the V and the I:

Actually, I don't know why they choose this doman name till now :ahhh:

•••

Actually, I don't know why they choose this doman name till now :ahhh:

•••
...how does fkiv equate to Women's Hospital Tongji of Jinhua ? O.o

•••
In my opinion, the domain name's selling price depends on the domainers, not the buyers.

If you want to sell it at a lower price, you could never sell it at a higher price.
And, if you do NOT want to sell it at a lower price, you could have the chance to sell it at a higher price.

Most of my 4L .com domain names were registered in 2007. I have already kept it for 8 years. Maybe there are 5 buyers who wanted to buy one of my domain names, and the highest offer is $1000. But I want to sell it in $5000, and I'd like to wait the RIGHT buyer for another 8 years. So this domain name's price is $5000, not $1000.

So, I got thousands of offers to my domain names in these 8 years, but only 100+ of them were sold by me.

Good luck!

•••
...how does fkiv equate to Women's Hospital Tongji of Jinhua ? O.o

One of the reason might be: IV, it might be explained as "AiWo", means: Love ME.
and FK means: WOMEN's hospital.

So FKIV might means: this women's hospital LOVE the women?

I never ask the buyer why they choose my domain name. so this is just a guess. ... :ahhh:

•••
I've recently seen HTML.COM on sale, wondering for how much would it go ?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back