Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too many llll.com domains on single market will ruin the demand and price :(

•••
vral.com went for $790 (80 Bids) on godaddy auction on 12/05/2013

•••
BBTV.com - 33500 USD
ELSA.com - 26100 USD.

•••

I recently acquired

WSUX.com

WIXW.com​

WSUX is more of a "collector's" domain, but certainly better than that .sucks gTLD (and MUCH cheaper, LOL).

I could see a TV comedy (along the lines of WKRP, a TV comedy from the 1980's) about a radio/TV station.

In the U.S., radio and TV stations in the eastern half of the country use four-letter call letters beginning with "w"; I have maybe 10 of these (along with a few "K" LLLL, call letters for the western half).

It seems that the LLLL .com market waxes and wanes. I have acquired nice pronounceables for BIN on GoDaddy -- this usually happens when a large holder dumps them all at once. In 2011, there were hundreds of BIN LLLL -- now, none.

From an aesthetic standpoint, I prefer the more symmetrical LLLLL -- one can still find nice ones for decent prices.

•••
I think price of LLLL has been steadily increasing in the past months.

•••
•••
•••
Wow good price.

as a CVCV it's quite expected. Now I know English people consider Y as a consonant but in many languages it's actually a vowel. And even in English it sounds like a vowel...:imho:

•••
•••
•••
ernu.com - 408 USD
hyfy.com - 904 USD

•••
Just acquired :

Vywu

Vetj

Jful
and I am actually pretty happy with them...

•••
liao.com $100,000.
xiao.com $67,566.
daum.com $50,000.
paye.com $13,900.

ALL at Namejet 01/06/14

Waow! You read it here first (or close to first). ;)

Last edited:
•••
CVVC Teud.com
how much do you think it's worth

This one is
1. 10 years old not dropped ever
2. Pronouncable with meaning http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teud
3. It's also a typo of the dictionary word FEUD
4. Brandable

•••
CVVC Teud.com
how much do you think it's worth

This one is
1. 10 years old not dropped ever
2. Pronouncable with meaning http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teud
3. It's also a typo of the dictionary word FEUD
4. Brandable

For a reseller probably what you paid for it or even less. For an end user..sky is the limit! It's up to you how long you want to wait for that right buyer

•••
•••
•••
a domain that goes for $20 in the auctions here :D

Congrats :)

Yes I think it must be an end user with a project in mind...

•••
xili.com - $32,500. Namejet, 12/27/13

CRAP DOMAIN!!!

:D

•••
In my opinion when its about short domains like LLLLs ( and obviously LLLs even more ) there are NO crappy domains anymore. Only domainers call them crappy not buyers. The parameters that investors and end users use to evaluate a name are completely different. IMO investors ones are extremely obsolete and too much English Oriented.

•••
Bought these domains for mid $xx each, let me know what you think

All coms

ppuz
KHBV

•••
KHBV

the --BV ending is a kind of corporation in Europe - I recently sold a --BV name.

•••
just got rdce.com for 2.45$
somebody drop it.

•••
just got rdce.com for 2.45$
somebody drop it.

YOU'RE JOKING!!!!! what a great great pick!
tell me your secret to find dropped LLLLs

•••

Hehe even i was so surprised to see that that 4 letter domain is dropped..
i got 1 more lo-t.com i dont know how much it is worth but just took it.

Well i have been doing this hard work from 3 weeks..testing around 20000 domains daily to check availibility..finally got one.
but can you tell me how much i can earn from it.:|

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Are 4 letter .net domain any worth.?:|

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back