Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
wow..
why so high???

Not quite sure, but I did come across the National Pharmacy Website Register as a possible enduser. That's about all I quickly found!

•••
AUZH.COM (australian zhone) sells at TDNAM for $47 ending soon

•••
•••
Removed...

Last edited:
•••
wow..
why so high???
When it comes to an end user there's no such thing as premium or non-premium letters.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

NPWR Linux Engine
"The NPWR Linux Engine platform, based on the Intel Xscale IOP321 is supported by both eCos and RedBoot. "

•••
•••
•••
miel.com currently at $15,000 at sedo auction with 3 days left to go.

•••
miel.com currently at $15,000 at sedo auction with 3 days left to go.

Nice spanish keyword. It means "honey" in spanish.

•••
•••
Another triple prem sold at sedo

slwc.com $2,450

•••
•••
There are 177 LLLL.coms ending on TDNAM today. Mostly V's, Q's, X's and Z's. It will be interesting to see if they are all bought up or not.

•••
Pool

RHRD $120 on 10/31/2009

•••
Happy Anniversary!

Is today the buyout date of LLLL? If so, Happy Anniversary!

•••
Yes, you are right. Happy anniversary to all LLLL.com's investors!

•••
It is already the second annyversary of LLLL.com buyout. Happy anniversary!

•••
The average price for today's smorgasbord of LLLL's on TDNX was = $31.11

There was not one quad premium in the bunch.

There were a handful of triples, but the majority of the domains were singles and double premiums.

•••
The average price for today's smorgasbord of LLLL's on TDNX was = $31.11

There was not one quad premium in the bunch.

There were a handful of triples, but the majority of the domains were singles and double premiums.
That's very good news, there were alot of low-quality ones in there. I only managed to get one triple.

Yay that's right, Happy B-day to the 2-year-old. And trick or treat to you Snoop!:P8^X

•••
•••
I am still waiting for all those $60 quads Snoop promised.

Yeah, two years ago we were watching the last few trickle away --- folks were so entranced by the white hot thread on Namepros that I picked up six drops including zcpo and xpmx by watching DYYO during the party --- Now it can be told.

Last edited:
•••
I remember DYYO back in the day.

•••
Congrats to all who have stuck with it over the past year! My hats off to you all! I jumped in about 6 months after the buyout, and I have a ton of respect for those who have stuck with it for 2+ years!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back