Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All quads are gone over 200$
If this stay for next month, we can say we have a good market :imho:

Not really $200, but if I see an all premium llll.com going for $120, that would be a big exception. There were no sales under $130 in the last 3 weeks now, but before that, we had some in the $100 range. So if the next week won't have any in that range, then we have one month without low sales, that would be nice.

Last edited:
•••
LLLL.coms really have a bit higher prices than a month or so before, looks promising.

•••
[/COLOR]
LLLL.coms really have a bit higher prices than a month or so before, looks promising.

Have they?? awesome.. I cant wait to sell my 100 LLLL.com's for BETTER price obviously ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sedo:

suqo $1,660
hasb $450
ttrd $141

•••
The last 2 days on TDNX:

yhiy $35
vdrm $36
tkze $20
prxr $35
ncdq $41
mqte $35
lyqe $36
lpzo $35
hohb $156
egpq $20
edtq $20
dzix $20
ceqd $20
aztd $35
jczu $20
ixnc $20
hphv $20
hzvq $20
gugk $20
gsbu $35
gqmg $25
gjqv $20
gfrz $20
ftwv $25
fqry $25
ewmx $20
dovj $20
dljv $20
dmyv $20
cynv $25
bvrw $20
bxew $20
bxni $20
zfpe $20
yxio $25
vzmk $20
ulzr $20
ugzq $20
uhgq $20
txzv $20
tyvz $20
tudf $25
tqab $20
rzve $20
rpoq $20
rfqg $20
qvqz $20
qcve $20
qdje $20
qfkn $20
qgvk $20
qpcb $20
pxdn $20
pxvy $20
pzrp $20
ouqg $20
orwz $20
owqk $25
oqyz $20
oaqh $20
nqde $20
mpuu $100
lkwf $20
jveo $35
jweo $20
jwia $20
jtze $20
jifq $41
renewals have been added

•••
All of today's drops were grabbed within seven minutes.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Whoever bought Cnbi, well done!

NJ :

esre $676
gmpi $180

•••
Hello NPers. I haven't checked here for a while. Anyhow today I've renewed 27 LLLL dot coms. I hope I am not making a mistake! Most of them are decent names.

How is the market doing?

•••
IMHO I think you made a good move renewing your domains. I know I am going to renew mine.

•••
I decided to sell two of my LLLLs on ebay as an experiment, both are half-premuim VCVCs, still at $0,99 I hope that last minute snipers are after them :)

I am renewing all of my LLLL.coms, even the worst ones, of course they are no LLL.coms, but still many, many people are after them and I don't believe that buyout can fail...

•••
Three LLLL.com domains are available now including a triple premium name starting with A. Please click the top link in my signature if you want to see the list. Edit: all domains taken within 15 minutes.

Last edited:
•••
EOOM $260 Sedo - Reserve met
A sharp drop from a week and a half ago:
tetrapak said:
NJ: ... eoom $372

Last edited:
•••
I have no idea why the owner wanted a quick flip of this domain.. It is an amazing domain, but in current market condition playing with sedo auctions is very risky.

•••
Wow, quite a few bargains on tdnx lately.

•••
Hello NPers. I haven't checked here for a while. Anyhow today I've renewed 27 LLLL dot coms. I hope I am not making a mistake! Most of them are decent names.

How is the market doing?

market is always good if you have quad premiums and pronounceable LLLL.coms
=)

good luck with your domains

Conan

•••
I'm in doubt about renewing them :lol: jk

•••
I'm in doubt about renewing them :lol: jk
Keep the best (names where you can see a good return over renewal fee in the coming six months) and liquidate the rest IMO. If in doubt, watch the drops and the sales venues. If you see names comparable in quality to what you have in your portfolio dropping regularly or selling for low prices, it might be a good idea to liquidate. If you're a longer term investor and can accept increased risk, you may wish to renew more if you are prepared to gamble on the prospect of future price increases significantly outstripping reg. fee erosion.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back