IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seven LLLL.com domains have been available for seven minutes including a couple of triple premiums. Please click the top link in my signature to view the list.

Most are gone !! :sold:

•••
Sedo:

caby $7200
exch $8200
vcig $6250

these are really amazing sales.

•••
Sedo:

caby $7200
exch $8200
vcig $6250

these are really amazing sales.

Caby = Cab driver maybe?
Exch = Exchange?
VCIG = Valverde Computing Interest Group (VCIG)?
or Vcig Ltd. Vcig Virtual Cigarette is a Registered ™Trade Mark located at link

:gn:

•••
Yesterday and Today on TDNX:

zvvc $36
ytuw $20
ynwp $30
yagw $20
yaqj $20
tzbp $20
rpye $20
rggz $20
mqdo $20
mqwu $20
mukj $30
kxzq $33
kbfr $56
kaaq $105
ivuf $46
bjvy $20
zlut $134
zogz $122
xeml $36
xkhk $20
vspx $36
mxua $20
luyg $30
gxav $30
cyiq $36
adjj $76
renewals have been added

•••
•••
NJ:

bsgp $131
snhe $141
nltd $181

•••
Sedo:

invt $3,000
syfe $600
lgct $200

DNjournal report:

iPal $59,000 (Sedo)
Clik $10,000 (Sedo)
Exch $8,250 (Sedo)
Tagz $7,995 (Sedo)
Caby $7,200 (Sedo)
VCIG $6,250 (Sedo)
Gels $5,020 (SN)
esob $5,000 (Sedo)
tuya $4,909 (Sedo)
gfps $4,500 (Sedo)
aidc $4,250 (Sedo)
joob $3,800 (Sedo)
hkbb $3,588 (Afternic)
ubfs $3,500 (Afternic)
stto $3,525 (Sedo)
fsqr $2,500 (Afternic)
fpay $2,400 (Sedo)
iels $2,000 (Afternic)
inaa $2,000 (Afternic)
jany $2,000 (Afternic)

Enjoy! :)

•••
Today on TDNX:

zavt $36
xngp $20
xmik $36
vpyp $35
raoq $20
qwci $36
qwli $20
qmlh $20
nvwz $20
ixdk $20
hfvm $36
gtzh $20
gpxn $20
gqvv $20
gqzc $20
fqym $20
fixf $36
ejmv $35
dwwv $36
doqz $35
dqix $46
bulp $3,015
afvx $20
renewals have been added

•••
Today's drops were all snaffled within five minutes.

•••
•••
Even zjxu... A good sign for LLLL.com holders.
I doubt TBH.
Artificial buyouts by domainers are not driving prices up. Look at LLL.us/mobi/biz/etc.

•••
I doubt TBH.
Artificial buyouts by domainers are not driving prices up. Look at LLL.us/mobi/biz/etc.
I highly doubt this is an artificial buyout. Why would domainers deliberately register low quality domains just to keep a buyout intact ? These names are being registered by newcomers and will keep being grabbed, IMHO.

•••
I highly doubt this is an artificial buyout. Why would domainers deliberately register low quality domains just to keep a buyout intact ? These names are being registered by newcomers and will keep being grabbed, IMHO.

agreed

•••
I doubt TBH.

Kate, the biggest difference is between .mobi and all that crap is that the buyout was not artificial. Domainers in Autumn of 2007 have bought the last thousands of llll.com's remaining, I'm quoting from Dyyo.com, which is a really nice little site:

"It finally happened! We see the full buyout of 4 letter domains on Nov 2nd, 2007.

We don't see much 'irrational exuberance' even at the end of buyout. The numbers of registered names in August and October 2007 is just comparable to that in September 2006, and no way close to the highest month, which was in November 2001. This is definitely a good sign as the domains are just naturally bought out. "

Even if a few thousand low quality llll.com's would be unregistered, that would mean nothing. Probably on resale market yes, but none of the end-users would care when buying their acronyms, that 0,5% of the llll.com's are dropped and available to register...

•••
Even if a few thousand low quality llll.com's would be unregistered, that would mean nothing. Probably on resale market yes...

Aren't most of us on the resale market?

•••
I can't remember who did it but I recall someone from Namepros doing an LLLL.com random sample about a year ago. At that time, around 20-25% appeared to be developed. I'm not sure if the numbers have changed since then but would imagine we're still somewhere around that 20-25% range.

There are some domainers who aren't prepared to sell for the going rate (eg. those that hunt down end users, look for partners to develop their domains or demand a minimum X% premium over what they paid for their domains).

Hard to say how many are on the market at reseller prices. My guess would be around 50-60% with more people wanting end user prices on the higher quality LLLL.coms and more people settling for reseller prices on weaker LLLL.coms.

•••
Today on TDNX:

zcgo $36
wqeq $20
vcvr $30
uwxb $20
uqhb $20
tpmo $154
rqry $30
qgmg $20
pkvt $20
kuwk $26
htkv $20
gjxo $20
gdwf $115
renewals have been added

•••

I have very rarely sold (if it all, I can't recall) on the reseller market any llll.com's.
edit: Remember one, I sold Deno.com, but I got it for dirt cheap, and it was an amazing flip at that time.

Sedo recent sale:

Hugh.com $25,000

•••
•••
I noticed today at sedo - qweq.com (not mine domain) sold for 1,500 euro
Bidding History*-*Sedo.com

Nice sale! It is those types of sales that make me regret having many of my LLLL.com's for sale at reseller prices on forums. Perhaps I should just lock them in the vault.

•••
Qweq.com
EstiBot.com Domain Appraisal USD 200
Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 31,700 for qweq

Every listing on the first page of Google is a username for Myspace, Facebook, Linkedin or another similar. Could be someone buying their username.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see no reason to allow people to pick and choose the best of my domains at reseller prices. I want the price appreciation for myself and I do not want the trouble of replacing what was sold. Reece, I think a large majority of LLLL.com owners are not interested in reseller prices. I guess it would be possible to randomly pick a hundred domains at SEDO, offer a decent reseller price and see how many accept. I expect less than 10%.

•••
•••
Nice, but i dought is it a real bid or shill bid:|

I assume owner(s) of qweq.eu, qweq.nl and qweq.be bought it. Looks like they are launching something this autumn.

•••
I noticed on Sedo title page:

oomi.com $2,100

•••
Premium LLLL.com's are hotttt :)

Those are some excellent sales featured on this page! especially for qweq.com

Boo to all'of those who think otherwise lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back