IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another piece of rubbish

ixpo.com 5,100 £

(YES POUNDS.....so for the lazy ones it`s about 9,938.88 US Dollars)

where? @ GreatDomains.com .......I guess they are wrong....considering this junk great domains? :bah:

•••
italiandragon said:
Another piece of rubbish

ixpo.com 5,100 £

(YES POUNDS.....so for the lazy ones it`s about 9,938.88 US Dollars)

where? @ GreatDomains.com .......I guess they are wrong....considering this junk great domains? :bah:
:( What's with you lately? you seem angry or something :)

I see some companies located at ixpo.fr , ixpo.eu , ixpo.de , ixpo.co.uk & i see that .net , .org , .info are already taken .. May be the seller was smart enough and the buyer was eager enough to take the price that high.

Anyway, i saw you call many LLLL.com's sales "piece of rubbish" lately. How about your feeling if someone called one of your domains "piece of rubbish" !!

•••
EG.domains said:
:( What's with you lately? you seem angry or something :)

I see some companies located at ixpo.fr , ixpo.eu , ixpo.de , ixpo.co.uk & i see that .net , .org , .info are already taken .. May be the seller was smart enough and the buyer was eager enough to take the price that high.

Anyway, i saw you call many LLLL.com's sales "piece of rubbish" lately. How about your feeling if someone called one of your domains "piece of rubbish" !!

YEs I`m very angry: there are about 10 people here bashing LLLL.com to get them cheaper and I am trying to convince myself that they are right......but it`s hard.

Anyone in here can prove me that LLLL.com are rubbish? :'(

•••
ixpo like EXPO
Expo = Exports

•••
italiandragon said:
YEs I`m very angry: there are about 10 people here bashing LLLL.com to get them cheaper and I am trying to convince myself that they are right......but it`s hard.

Anyone in here can prove me that LLLL.com are rubbish? :'(
You have two personalities now ? :)

Aren't you the LLLL.com's Loyal Supporter ?

•••
EG.domains said:
You have two personalities now ? :)

Aren't you the LLLL.com's Loyal Supporter ?

They said I`m hyping while I want to be a realistic neutral and fair domainer.

Problem is that so far all their allegations against the value of crappy LLLL.com have been easily dismissed simply because defining "crappy" is not possible in the WORLD WIDE WEB......so I guess they are elaborating a new "panic selling attack strategy" B-)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I won Juqz.com on snap for $65. Opinions?

•••
I sold CNWE.COM on Afternic for $380 [several bidders]

•••
Feb. 19 on ebay

JYOV.com $72.00
RZBF.com $74.00
CHHX.com $91.00
JMUW.com $78.00
DVXQ.com $52.02
CGXQ.com $52.02
BZEM.com $91.00
ROKQ.com $500.00 (BIN sale, also included .net and .org)
VQQO.com $92.00
XWUB.com $82.00
ZKLI.com $86.00
AOQK.com $79.35
PQZH.com $66.00
PVFQ.com $66.00
PNVQ.com $66.00
OQPW.com $61.00
ZWUJ.com $72.00
XXVQ.com $81.25

$70 avg. (not including ROKQ)
$94 average for all

•••
italiandragon said:
They said I`m hyping while I want to be a realistic neutral and fair domainer.

Problem is that so far all their allegations against the value of crappy LLLL.com have been easily dismissed simply because defining "crappy" is not possible in the WORLD WIDE WEB......so I guess they are elaborating a new "panic selling attack strategy" B-)

Nah, they wouldn't do it... :yell:

The majority is typically wrong, so let us, the minority, hold to our investments and "let the dogs bark" (no offense here, just an expression)

•••
And naysayers still saying that LLLL.com market isn't supported by end-user sales? It seems that there are much more LLLL.com end-user sales with 1000% ROI over reseller price than LLL.com end-user sales with 100-200% ROI over reseller price. Do you see the discrepancy?

•••
What happened to the 3-4 pages of posts a day in this thread? Are there being less Names Sold and Reported?

Maybe Lorenzo or Reece can share the link URL's of the exact SOLD Auction Sites ( I can never see in these Auction sites SOLD Area?) to check so alot of us can check ourselves and add them here aswell. :)

•••
dannbkk said:
What happened to the 3-4 pages of posts a day in this thread? Are there being less Names Sold and Reported?

Maybe Lorenzo or Reece can share the link URL's of the exact SOLD Auction Sites ( I can never see in these Auction sites SOLD Area?) to check so alot of us can check ourselves and add them here aswell. :)

I am too busy to report them as I used to.

I have been saying this ages ago, I got tired of doing all the work and then the usual guys come here selling without not even helping by reporting their own sales.

If you read back a few pages some of the usual reporters were busy this week.

Many people are lazy and I`m tired to repeat myself.

•••
•••
DotCN said:
yesterday, domain cn (China Domain forum):

yjie.com, zjpq.com etc. 50 LLLL.com, sold @ 20,000 RMB (about $2,800)

about $56 each.

BTW: it's harder and harder to get cheap LLLL.com from China domain market :(

Do they have membership fee or its free? I tried to register there but cant manage to do that, some chinese message and google isnt helping there...

•••
LLL.coms have gotten so expensive now that any sale (even to another domainer) should be considered an enduser sale... Just look at DN Journal and how few sales are reported each week for 10k+... I rarely ever see "real enduser" sale for LLL.coms and often as you said, it's just a 100-200% ROI if it does go through... Waste of time. Waste of money. And this coming from someone who owns LLL.coms so I must be telling the truth :hehe:

Ergo said:
And naysayers still saying that LLLL.com market isn't supported by end-user sales? It seems that there are much more LLLL.com end-user sales with 1000% ROI over reseller price than LLL.com end-user sales with 100-200% ROI over reseller price. Do you see the discrepancy?

•••
DotCN said:
It's totally free. but if you don't know Chinese, maybe you could do nothing there :)

I dont plan to do much there, just wanna start a thread asking for LLLL under $50 :blink:-, gotta find right seller as I know many chinese domainers are good drop catchers , I would try hard to register there tonight :snaphappy:

•••
Netizen said:
I dont plan to do much there, just wanna start a thread asking for LLLL under $50 :blink:-, gotta find right seller as I know many chinese domainers do great drop catching business , I would try hard to register there tonight :snaphappy:

Good luck to you. Let us know how it goes. Try the Google language tool. It will help.

•••
netklick said:
Good luck to you. Let us know how it goes. Try the Google language tool. It will help.
Yes Google is the only hope in such cases, I check daily listing of dropping short domains including ccc.net and NNNNN.com on a chinese site and its good and ordered listing.

Regged my account there :blink: see ya there DotCN :snaphappy:

Last edited:
•••
Some people really amuse me...

(Thread from today)

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?p=6640054

:sold:

•••
uaft.com $205
jbfj.com $100
azxn.com $90
fhrv.com $120
jidt.com $131
bszu.com $95
rjdb.com $128
kjej.com $80
kjvj.com $105

all at TDNAM, +10$ fee not added

•••
Shenron said:
Some people really amuse me...

(Thread from today)

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?p=6640054

:sold:

I bet he is one of the naysayers spamming panic selling posts

•••
nah he's just trying to find someone clueless to get a good deal.
He might end up paying to some scammer for stolen domains at these prices...

•••
TDNAM today

ksgx.com $70 +10= $80
iaxp.com $86 +10= $96
ccqo.com $87 +10= $97
hyxl.com $70 +10= $80

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back